Are Prayers Answered ?

What kind of prayers would yield results ?

RAIN!!!

You gotta do a dance with it...

OK...I'm playing...

I've prayed for proof that the praying was doing something, that I'd find money on the ground that same day, and on that same day I did find money on the ground...I think it was a twenty dollar bill.

I've prayed for other things, and sometimes they happen and sometimes not.

If I pray for something bad to happen to someone else, it usually backfires...

If I pray for something big...such as "please GOD, let me be you", it seems I have some waiting to do...

If I pray for something modest and obtainable, such as finding money so that I have some sort of proof, the prayers are answered.

But...if I exploit this, beginning to pray for proof every day that I find money, so I don't ever have to work again, I don't get it...once the proof is there its there, so then I have to figure out something wise to prayer for...

RAIN!!!

You gotta do a dance with it...

OK...I'm playing...

I've prayed for proof that the praying was doing something, that I'd find money on the ground that same day, and on that same day I did find money on the ground...I think it was a twenty dollar bill.

If I pray for something big...such as "please GOD, let me be you", it seems I have some waiting to do...

If I pray for something modest and obtainable, such as finding money so that I have some sort of proof, the prayers are answered.

But...if I exploit this, beginning to pray for proof every day that I find money, so I don't ever have to work again, I don't get it...once the proof is there its there, so then I have to figure out something wise to prayer for...

I've never prayed for money, so that would work ?

It depends on how valid the religion is. If you use some wacky insincere religion, such as the Queen Elizabeth cult's means, you might just lose some money instead.

If it's universal, it should work...on grounds that you do it because you need proof.

If it's just you on your own not relying on any formal means of prayer...I can't say what will happen...

I do recall reading about a little band that proclaimed Queen Elizabeth to be the Almighty One, that we should all pray to her...seems a little off to me...

And then there is the Church of Bob...have you ever heard of the Church of Bob?

Say hello to Bob!

bob.jpg

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...&prev=/images?q=church+of+bob&um=1&hl=en&sa=N

It depends on how valid the religion is. If you use some wacky insincere religion, such as the Queen Elizabeth cult's means, you might just lose some money instead.

If it's universal, it should work...on grounds that you do it because you need proof.

If it's just you on your own not relying on any formal means of prayer...I can't say what will happen...

How many times did you test the prayer for money ?
And who decides how sincere the religion is ?

How many times did you test the prayer for money ?

I've done it maybe 10 or so times in life. The answers that came later where...here's a job...though the first ones actually did result in me finding money instead of finding work.

And who decides how sincere the religion is ?

The people who make the religion I suppose...

Praying for cancer not to kill your friends and family works?

Praying to feed the tens of thousands of starving children every day works?

Gee, we're real happy for you to have prayed and then found 20 bucks. You must be very proud of yourself, and your god.

So, when will your god be dealing up the cancer and starvation thingy?

Praying for cancer not to kill your friends and family works?

Praying to feed the tens of thousands of starving children every day works?

*music changes to eerie organ routine* This is the Devil's work!

Back