Are men afraid of women who know what they want?

Which makes this a change of your expression. And that's something I can better understand.
It's not a change of expression. It's been my mentality the whole time.
It's not my fault that you couldn't understand it from the get go. It's also not my fault that you prejudged my mentality (much like you think I did with Orly) by slamming it mercilessly, instead of asking for clarification to begin with.
I think this debate has ran its course.

And that is to people's detriment. Of course, I'm one who thinks marriage is a crock.
If the bold statement isn't sarcasm; at least we agree on something. I just don't ever see myself getting married. It's not marriage or committment that scares me, it's all the shit that can go wrong that does.

i am just trying to get down to why men expect double standards from women, tattoos are ok for men and not women, sex with lots of people is ok if your a guy but not if your a woman, are we still having to endure this sexism shit that women have to deal with?
As far as the tattoos go, as long as she's not covered in them, I think a few tattoos on a woman are sexy.
Concerning the sex thing, I think that double standard stems from the fact that it's MUCH easier for a woman to get laid than it is for a guy. I think a lot of people view that if a woman doesn't respect herself enough to not give herself away to ever Tom, Dick and Harry, then they won't respect her either. Luci, Shorty, Orly, etc.: how many of you would sleep with a guy on the first date (if you were single/available)?
Does that mean that I think it's ok for a guy to go out and nail as many girls as he can? Not at all.

Just remember that expecting men to be allowed to go to domestic violence shelters is a special right, and not an equal right...

If you dare to suggest that a man be able to do this, then you are really suggesting that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry.

What the....?

NO ONE HERE SAID MEN SHOULD NOT BE SHELTERED FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. NO ONE SAID THEY DID NOT HAVE AN EQUAL RIGHT TO BE PROTECTED FROM HARM. HELLO? NO ONE SAID THESE THINGS.

Concerning the sex thing, I think that double standard stems from the fact that it's MUCH easier for a woman to get laid than it is for a guy. I think a lot of people view that if a woman doesn't respect herself enough to not give herself away to every Tom, Dick and Harry, then they won't respect her either. Luci, Shorty, Orly, etc.: how many of you would sleep with a guy on the first date (if you were single/available)? Does that mean that I think it's ok for a guy to go out and nail as many girls as he can? Not at all.

For women its not even about respect, its about desirability, no sensible man wants any relationship with a slut. Respect is just another word for "taken seriously". I think you are a little hard on men for sleeping with every jane, mary, and tequila. You see, women do it too, I don't know what part of the world you are from. Women just do it under the radar while men talk about it every chance they get.
The media is laden with sex and there are gorgeous women everywhere, how do you really expect a sexualy healthy man to contain his urges? masturbation maybe? I don't even buy the idea that women need sex more than men, by frequency of population I think men need it more than women or its just equal. Think about the biological aspects

I women are moody and periodical when it comes to sex; reasons like mensural period, PMS, stress, e.t.c. Men don't have half as much inhibitions.
II Men produce 1,000,000 sperms per day, this is biologicaly for a reason. Women produce an average 40 eggs in their life, at which their sexual peak is at every ovulation.
III Men also have multiple orgasms. I know I fuckin do, even continous ones. Men love sex.

Women think less about sex in one week than the average man because lets face it they get it easily. No matter how ugly a woman is she can always find a reliable man ready to have sex with her.

Last edited:
(Insert title here)

Mikenostic said:

It's not a change of expression. It's been my mentality the whole time.

Whatever you say, Mike.

It's not my fault that you couldn't understand it from the get go.

Whatever you say, Mike.

It's also not my fault that you prejudged my mentality (much like you think I did with Orly) by slamming it mercilessly, instead of asking for clarification to begin with.

Whatever you say, Mike.

I think this debate has ran its course.

Whatever you say, Mike.

If the bold statement isn't sarcasm; at least we agree on something

So this discussion hasn't been a total waste.

Concerning the sex thing, I think that double standard stems from the fact that it's MUCH easier for a woman to get laid than it is for a guy.

Oh, for ....

:wallbang:

Okay, whatever you say, Mike.

• • •​

Chatha said:

The media is laden with sex and there are gorgeous women everywhere, how do you really expect a sexualy healthy man to contain his urges? masturbation maybe?

Sure. Why not?

I don't even buy the idea that women need sex more than men, by frequency of population I think men need it more than women or its just equal. Think about the biological aspects

I women are moody and periodical when it comes to sex; reasons like mensural period, PMS, stress, e.t.c. Men don't have half as much inhibitions.
II Men produce 1,000,000 sperms per day, this is biologicaly for a reason. Women produce an average 40 eggs in their life, at which their sexual peak is at every ovulation.
III Men also have multiple orgasms. I know I fuckin do, even continous ones. Men love sex.

Women think less about sex in one week than the average man because lets face it they get it easily.
No matter how ugly a woman is she can always find a reliable man ready to have sex with her.

I admit, Chatha, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read at Sciforums. Let's look at it this way:

• Women do not need sex more than men (e.g., less or equal).
• There are biological aspects to this.
• Women are cyclical about sexuality (e.g., menstrual period); men aren't.
• Men's constant sexuality is biologically determined.
• Men love sex.
• Therefore, the reason women think less about sex is because they can get it easily.​

As to the bit about ugly women, I'll say that's true if we include calculating, exploitative, and desperate men among the "reliable".

Back