Are christians cannibals ?

Genep,

Freedom isn't a word. Live in a country for a while where there is no freedom, and you'll see: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, N Korea, Iran and on and on. About 50% of my friends come from the former Soviet Bloc.

Paraclete - interesting stuff.

Geoff

Oh - by the way Ahmed I am really sorry - but now James R is probably going to close this thread as well ............

GeoffP said:
Genep,

Freedom isn't a word. Live in a country for a while where there is no freedom, and you'll see: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, N Korea, Iran and on and on. About 50% of my friends come from the former Soviet Bloc.

Paraclete - interesting stuff.

Geoff

If you think you are better off with your freedom and wealth that keep the hopeless masses diseased, starving and desperate then you have absolutely no idea of what Krishna, Buddha and Jesus and even Mohamed were all about.
And if you don’t know what their LOVE was/is all about then you will never understand that I would give everything that I have, including my life, to be a beggar in Morocco rather than be a rich hypocrite who waves flags so we can invade hopelessly poor countries for words like freedom and democracy … Texaco.
Yes, if it would make a difference I would gladly go and be beheaded in Iraq – if it could make a difference to all this insanity …that a very few opulent rich need to get more and more decadent and opulent by making the hopeless, starving masses even more hopeless diseases and starving.

It is all so insane that it has to be funny, the Supreme Comedy.

Er...how do the concepts of freedom and wealth relate? And I'm not talking "Freedom 55" here.

And when did I say 'love'? What's love but a second-hand emotion?

Anyway, if a conflict were really about freedom then it would be worthwhile.

That's all ah have t' say about thaaat.

Geoff

Back