Are all soldiers like the Nazis?

S.A.M, you just seem like a hate-mongering twat to me, I'm sorry, just how it looks from here. Anyone is capable of atrocity, I believe the Milgram study shown oh so many pages ago supported that quite well.

The idea is that if you are determined to bomb the uncivilised, a little peek into history might not be a bad idea; its happening with sufficient frequency to warrant some review before attempting the next round of civilised murder.

Why do you make so many brazen generalizations? Who is determined to bomb the uncivilized? Who are the uncivilized? By whose definition?

"The enemy" of course. The Iraqis do tend to draw that straw with astonishing frequency [probably explains why they are famous for their sense of humor in the Middle East]. It might take a neutron bomb to get rid of them completely

Good thing there are always plenty of willing volunteers in civilised society to ensure they are kept from being a danger to the civilisation in the west

"The enemy" of course. The Iraqis do tend to draw that straw with astonishing frequency [probably explains why they are famous for their sense of humor in the Middle East]. It might take a neutron bomb to get rid of them completely

Good thing there are always plenty of willing volunteers in civilised society to ensure they are kept from being a danger to the civilisation in the west
Are you saying something here......?.....:confused: .

Which question is that answering? You're so damn convinced those occupying Iraq are hellbent on nothing less than genocide, aren't you? Can't you give it a rest?

Which question is that answering? You're so damn convinced those occupying Iraq are hellbent on nothing less than genocide, aren't you? Can't you give it a rest?
A man should never occupy a man and if he does then self defense is well justified . Colonialism is like cancer and it needs to be removed cell by cell .

The idea is that if you are determined to bomb the uncivilised, a little peek into history might not be a bad idea; its happening with sufficient frequency to warrant some review before attempting the next round of civilised murder.

The Taliban might want to examine their own ideology, which brought them and their countrymen to the present situation.

Can't you give it a rest?

Is that before, during or between occupations?

The Taliban might want to examine their own ideology, which brought them and their countrymen to the present situation.

You might want to visit the refugee camps and explain this to the next generation of Taliban growing up there.

Be sure to use small words. Malnutrition has a chronic lasting effect on the brain.

So, the problem is lack of food and education? I agree. Why don't your heros, the Taliban, support education?

So, the problem is lack of food and education? I agree.
The problem is the US terrorism against their entire nation .
Hitler fought the strongest nations on earth and G.W. Bush fought the weakest, the poorest in the world . That in itself says much about the US .
If Hitler won the wars , Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine would not have been colonies today under the Jews and the Christians .

mike47, go open some history books. it would do you so much good because there is nothing better than being educated.

Are you saying something here......?.....:confused: .

Yeah I'm trying out what its like to be brain damaged and living in a parallel universe. :m:

Thats YOU. Can't you give your constant slating of anything western a break?

Sorry I have to squeeeze it in between all your wars of liberation. We could discuss the same dynamics between the Indian reserve police and the Maoists if you know anything about that/

mike47, go open some history books. it would do you so much good because there is nothing better than being educated.
John I know history .
What G.W. Bush did is really , really, and really disgusting and now Obama is following him . As if civilization is going backwards and not forwards.

Back