Are all soldiers like the Nazis?

Yes, it does, actually. A good share of it, anyway.
You mean with religious justifications, no?

If I murdered some one, I couldn't say the military made me do it. I couldn't say arabic people made me kill them. I couldn't say anyone made me murder someone, but myself. In the same logic, america can't be at fault for extremist groups killing other arabs. They're responsible for their own actions.

Kinda like the British had nothing to do with the loyalists killing the patriots?

Murder is murder no matter what reason you claim it was for sam. It's a personal responsibility, not a national responsibility.

Lets just say that when you invade a country with WMDs and insert death squads into the population you shouldn't expect a kumbaya when people see you.

You always have the option to die, don't you. You can always dodge an enlistment, by saying you're a conscientious objecter. No one is forcing you to kill. You accept that you are possibly going to murder some one when you enter a war.

When you invade with WMDs and death squads, you're pretty much ensuring you'll be aimed at I think. What would happen to any foreign entity that did the same to the US?

Yeah back in 2005 when there were too many "insurgents" [read pissed Iraqis with guns] I don't suppose it made the US media. There is always al Jazeera if you want to know whats going on in the colonies.

Yeah back in 2005 when there were too many "insurgents" [read pissed Iraqis with guns] I don't suppose it made the US media. There is always al Jazeera if you want to know whats going on in the colonies.

Perhaps you could supply me with a link? I'm interested to read about it.

Perhaps you could supply me with a link? I'm interested to read about it.

I already posted on Death Squad Negroponte on the previous page. Dahr Jamail has reported on it. The gang bangers are [James?] Steele, Rumsfeld, Negroponte and Elliot Abrahams. It was when US security forces and the Iraqi police commandos were cracking down heavily on "insurgent" activity in 2005. The entire team which pulled the US into the ICC against Nicaragua was brought in to "manage" the occupation.

Back