Apollo 11 press confrence*** I smell a hoax***!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I get it! We lack the Technology to get a Hi-rez picture of the lunar surface. But have the Technology to send a man to the moon 36 years ago.

It isn't either a question or case of lacking any particular form of technology - Hubble was simply designed to observe events taking place as far out into the Universe as it's currently possible to see - not designed for either peeping in through peoples windows or squinting at the surface of a planetoid that's simply too close for it to see clearly.

It's exactly that complicated.

I would beat the livig shit out of such a self-righteous asshole. It's a good thing astronauts can keep their emotions reasonably under control.

They don't have to prove a thing to stupid shits like that cock sucker or you.

...moderation...anyone?

That video is pretty stupid.
None of the audio says anything about setting up a trick.

The most 'convincing' part of the video is where they show the earth and then the place lights up so you can see what's his nut floating by the window.
Right?
Well. Guess again. The size of the window after dude floats by is HUGE compared to the tiny size of the earth in the shot immediately prior.

And the part where the earth is occluded by an astronaut's arm and he tries to pull his arm back to correct for it?
How did he know? The guy filming it didn't say anything. And it's not a video camera. It was a film camera. There was no tv screen showing the image anywhere.

Nah.
That video is incredibly lame.

The narrator's british accent sure did lend an air of credence though, eh? I bet the Brits can sell ketchup popsicles to eskimoes?

I was just going to say the same thing. They must take their audience for a bunch of idiots. Oh. Wait. They ARE a bunch of idiots.
Really lame.

This is getting comical now.

You raise a debate resting wholly on the opinion of yourself that a couple of faces caught on camera don't look as happy as you believe they should do - OHM'GOD! THE ENTIRE APOLLO MISSION MUST THEREFORE HAVE BEEN FAKED!!!!!! :eek: - and only now things get to be comical on your world...?

Hmm.
Wait though.
Was it a film camera? It couldn't have been. It was broadcast live...
I'm unsure about the technology actually. I do seem to remember film being mentioned somewhere down the line though...

But the size difference in the earth before and after the lights came on is pretty drastic.

That's what I thought, result to insults. Especially when the footage cleary indicates extreme fabriation. If what I'm saying is bullshit, then don't comment on the thread. Oh noes you can't, because I'm hitting you with so much evidence there's nothing else you can say but insluts. CHECKMATE!

Another victory for the conspiracy theorist!

Ganymede 1

Nasa ass-kissers 0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back