Anyone else find Crop circles beautiful?

Yeah crop circles are brilliant and can only be made by aliens, the evidence is overwhelming. I've been up ina UFO and got to go to Zeta Reticuli once.

Yea........I know super advanced aliens from other star systems just love to travel hundreds or maybe even thousands of light years just to hang around in earth's corn fields and trample corn stalks into exotic circles. Most super advanced aliens from other solar sytems do. Right?

Maybe going to other planets to make pretty circles is the 'meaning of life' (that very same meaning that has perplexed man down the centuries). :D

Okay, the break in the whole corncircle genere is this... Spirograph

Extrapolation could suggest that in the late 1960's and early 1970's Spirograph would of been bought for thousands of children by acid laiden parents. While on acid a parent might exclaim "wow man!... you can really get lost in these pictures, if only they were a little bigger.... like the size of this cornfield that we've chosen to get naked and back to mother nature in."

With that, the first hippy comune of corncircle makers was probably born.

Last edited:
imaplanck. said:
Maybe going to other planets to make pretty circles is the 'meaning of life' (that very same meaning that has perplexed man down the centuries). :D

Perhaps there is an annual inter-galactic competition between alien solar systems to see who can make the most exotic and/or beautiful crop circles. The winner(s) get's a free two week paid vacation in Tijuana, Mexico. :D

Yeah, Spirograph was aweseome!!!

I dunno about crop circles, I'm not saying I know what makes them, all I believe is that some of them aren't made by people.

DJ Erock said:
Yeah, Spirograph was aweseome!!!

I dunno about crop circles, I'm not saying I know what makes them, all I believe is that some of them aren't made by people.

O.K.....How about 180 pound frogs? :D

I certainly don't think the more complex ones are made by blokes running around in the dark with ropes and boards.

Where are the half finished ones...or the ones that are full of mistakes?

Pics???

Yea........Most super-advanced aliens who travel hundreds or thousands of light years in their space ship from a distant solar system don't want to leave the corn fields until they finish their crop circles. I know I wouldn't.

SkinWalker said:
http://tinyurl.com/mw3vb

That one seems unfinished... but then, how would you know an "unfinished" crop circle. Wouldn't that be like digging half of a hole in the ground. Its still a hole.
Its not at all like digging half a hole, anymore than half a circle is still a circle.

The pic you linked is obviously made by blokes with ropes....notice how inaccurate it is?

Yes I think they look pretty impressive. Many will agree, which gives you an idea of the motivation involved to make them in the first place.

I find it interesting the reasoning and excuses that people come up with to dismiss the idea of humans making them. I guess the world is a less interesting place if they are all hoaxed and people would rather not accept that.

Flick through the Guinness book of records and you will see that humans are capable of pretty amazing things. Making circles in corn is not beyond us.

SkinWalker said:
They're all blokes with ropes and boards.
Again, this is great!
Can you prove this, that ALL crop circles are indeed made by ropes and boards?
Not just this one or that one...but ALL of them?
That would be great.
Thanks.

Like I said, if it was man made, still awesome work, espeacially for ropes and boards.

shaman_ said:
Yes I think they look pretty impressive. Many will agree, which gives you an idea of the motivation involved to make them in the first place.
Only to remain anonymous?
Hmmmm, maybe.
shaman_ said:
I find it interesting the reasoning and excuses that people come up with to dismiss the idea of humans making them.
Me too, as well as for people reasoning and excuses that people come up with to dismiss the idea that Aliens made them.
People are indeed interesting.

shaman_ said:
I guess the world is a less interesting place if they are all hoaxed and people would rather not accept that.
I'm sure there are people like that, personaly I find that sentiment ridiculous.
shaman_ said:
Flick through the Guinness book of records and you will see that humans are capable of pretty amazing things. Making circles in corn is not beyond us.
It is indeed a possibility.

Edit: that came out a bit messed up, attempting to learn how to use the "quote" functions :D

Last edited by a moderator:
moementum7 said:
Again, this is great!
Not just this one or that one...but ALL of them?
That would be great.
Thanks.

Like I said, if it was man made, still awesome work, espeacially for ropes and boards.
Occams razor would say they are all made by humans. Couple this with the lack of replicable, peer reviewed evidence for aliens and the hypothesis that all crop circles are made by humans looks very convincing to me.

moementum7 said:
Again, this is great!
Damn you for getting in first ;)
Communist Hamster said:
Occams razor would say they are all made by humans.
Better be careful with that rusty old blade you might cut yourself and since when does it talk :p

Something I find a little strange is the lack of evidence of humans creating these circles. I would expect that given the size and number of crop circles that there would be enough people involved that at least a few would be posting videos and or pictures of them being created. Not that I go looking for such things. I haven't seen anyone claiming to know any circle creators either which is also a little strange, just considering the number of members here you'd think at least a couple would know someone involved and probably would've mentioned it by now. If I was involved in some circle work I'd be bragging about it...
But that doesn't mean I think aliens are responsible, maybe if I got out more I'd find that there are indeed groups of humans competing to create the best work :bugeye:

Something I find a little strange is the lack of evidence of humans creating these circles. I would expect that given the size and number of crop circles that there would be enough people involved that at least a few would be posting videos and or pictures of them being created.
Books have been published, videos abound on the net... Lack of evidence for humans doing it?
Not that I go looking for such things.
then how can you say there's a lack? Or do you just want everything to be pushed under your nose?
maybe if I got out more I'd find that there are indeed groups of humans competing to create the best work
or maybe if you opened your eyes you'd see that is indeed the case.

moementum7 said:
Only to remain anonymous?
Hmmmm, maybe.
Yes and here's why. http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060809-024427-6675r

People have been fined for making them.

Circle making is a mixture of art, graffiti and hoaxing. I say hoaxing because of the paranormal explanation attributed to the circles. There would be some satisfaction or amusement visiting your newly created crop circle the next day and seeing people with dowsing rods and crystals declaring it genuine.

So just because the people remain anonymous that doesn't mean they aren't making them.

moementum7 said:
Me too, as well as for people reasoning and excuses that people come up with to dismiss the idea that Aliens made them.
People are indeed interesting.
I have dismissed the idea of aliens making for the same reasons that I dismiss the theory of ferrets making them. I have seen no evidence to support the notion.

Back