Any information on UFO’s !!

You can't think and as long as you indulge in fanciful imaginings and pretend they have substance you will be remain far from freedom.

Is that a direct threat to remove my freedoms? Are you a fascist?
We just went over this, you are not judge to what reality is. You do not get to determine that thousands of people are crazy from your biased opinion, it doesnt work like that pal.

If you think you are being harassed think again. I'm just brushing an annoying buzzing insect away.

Hah, liar here is YOU at work!
Don't be such a stupid jerk.
There are no facts, you dumb shit.

I'm simply observing its absence in you and your kin.

I guess intelligence is measured in the amount of personal attacks per thread then.

Yes, I did make the mistake of clicking on the wrong post to which I intended to reply. And I honestly apologize for that.

However, if your brain was at least half-functional, you would have realized from the fact that that I addressed it to "Joe" - and there IS a Joe active in this thread - that my response was not directed at you. It was your rather stupid and unthinking reply to me that brought the deserved response you got.

End of story. Now leave me alone, I don't need your silly PMs, either. I thought I made it clear that I have NO interest in conversing with you!

I saw that it was addressed to Joe, I thought you got the name wrong, not the post you half-wit, that's why I asked "Who is Joe?". All you had to say was, "sorry wrong quote", but noooo, you had to be a dick about it for no reason. Why don't YOU go in a corner and cry. Asshole.

Back