Ancient Giants of America

Ah I see but to quote you

Hmmm....

What makes you think the two features are mutually exclusive? Are you denying the existence of farmers in Putnam County? How did the settlers there eat, if there was no way to grow anything? Hell, he did your giants eat, if there was no land worth farming?

I mean, it's this level of obliviousness that drives me crazy. You shouldn't need me to put the pieces of this together for you.

What makes you think the two features are mutually exclusive? Are you denying the existence of farmers in Putnam County? How did the settlers there eat, if there was no way to grow anything? Hell, he did your giants eat, if there was no land worth farming?

I mean, it's this level of obliviousness that drives me crazy. You shouldn't need me to put the pieces of this together for you.

But your implying that these Giants must have grown food at this place as well , because farmers now do

Equally, why would a giant build such important structures in such a way that a normal sized human could barely fit inside some of them?

I was pointing out the flaw in your thinking; the argument that they can't be root cellars because the land is untenable also negates the argument that they were built by giants, because giants living on the land would have needed good soil just as much as regular people.

Equally, why would a giant build such important structures in such a way that a normal sized human could barely fit inside some of them?

I think there's an alternative "theory" made by the amateurs that the constructs were Celtic in nature, which is of course hogwash. If there had been Celts in the New World, there would have been some evidence of their stay. Yet there is none.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there's an alternative "theory" made by the amateur cranks that the constructs were Celtic in nature, which is of course hogwash. If there had been Celts in the New World, there would have been some evidence of their stay. Yet there is none.

Maybe it was a race of giant celts!

Now that I thought of my self

My thinking is that over a large period of time , which seems to be , 5000yrs BC , is that at the time the entrances were much higher

Because the earth gathered around just simply built up to where it is now

My thinking is that over a large period of time , which seems to be , 5000yrs BC , is that at the time the entrances were much higher

Nope.

Well if go to the Smithsonian website and ask articles on the Ancient Giants of America you won't find any

Probably because there are no ancient giants.

I mean, the idea that the Smithsonian is masterminding a conspiracy is absurd. They'd only gain from such a discovery. Why hide it?

Probably because there are no ancient giants.

I mean, the idea that the Smithsonian is masterminding a conspiracy is absurd. They'd only gain from such a discovery. Why hide it?

Would they though ? Gain from such discoveries

The revealing of the fact that these Giants existed would completely change the History of America as is known , and written in the History books

Thats a tall , tall order , plus you have the explaining why this archaeology was not put out there from the begining in the first place

Tough spot the Simthsonian put themselves in

But here is this , in 1890-91 , read

Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound
at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883)
A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that
was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West
Virginia, in 1884. (American Antiquarian, v6, 1884 133f. Cyrus Thomas,
Report on Mound Explorations of the Bureau of Ethnology, 12th Annual Report,
Smithsonian Bureau of Ethnology, 1890-91).

The revealing of the fact that these Giants existed would completely change the History of America as is known , and written in the History books

Thats a tall , tall order , plus you have the explaining why this archaeology was not put out there from the begining in the first place

It wouldn't "completely" change anything. It would simply be a new wrinkle in the story. Understanding of history changes all the time; this would be no different.

Funny how all the accounts stem from the 1800s. Also, that isn't a giant. There are basketball players who are taller than that today. Yao Ming is 7'7. Manute Bol was just about the same height, if not taller. They're human beings, not a different race. Sultan Kosen of Turkey (not an actual sultan, it's just his name) is 8'1. Do you think he isn't human?

Funny how all the accounts stem from the 1800s. Also, that isn't a giant. There are basketball players who are taller than that today. Yao Ming is 7'7. Manute Bol was just about the same height, if not taller. They're human beings, not a different race. Sultan Kosen of Turkey (not an actual sultan, it's just his name) is 8'1. Do you think he isn't human?

And 1900s

You missed the point

These people lived thousands of yrs. Ago and are not genetically related to the modern Native American

Now that puts us in a whole new mind set of what was going on 7500-5000yrs ago in the Americas

Maybe it was a race of giant celts!
celtics_3_800.jpg

No, even just from the video footage that's the size they were built at, there is precisely zero evidence for shrinkage.

Besides, how do you propose "the earth gathered around" them?

Because overturning existing hypotheses with new evidence based hypotheses is how reputations, careers and money are generally made.

Back