America is becoming more secular

And there's no murder between religious enemies, because God told them to do it. Kill your son? Well, maybe God said so, so it's not wrong. Kill your neighbor? Maybe God told you to kill him because he's a nonbeliever.

Religion gives you all the cover you need to do any sort of immoral act.

I don't believe would say kill your son . God speared Isak from Abraham would sacrifice him . Beside that was one thing that Israelites acquired such customs from the Canaanites and others to sacrifice their children to moloch .

Today 12/10/2017 NT News Australia Darwin
IMG_20171013_091204~01.jpg

Maybe the human race is getting smarter

:)

Secularism goes hand in hand with removing God from our society

Removing God, in our daily , goes in line with less respect for life ( please don't bring muslim into the this discussion nor bring history beyond 1500 )
I can see mass murder have increased since 1960 in this country
^^^
Cannot remove any god from society until some god shows up in society.

<>

I don't believe would say kill your son . God speared Isak from Abraham would sacrifice him . Beside that was one thing that Israelites acquired such customs from the Canaanites and others to sacrifice their children to moloch .
It takes a pathological personality to sacrifice your child on the orders of your imaginary friend. Abraham would have killed the kid because the voices in his head said to do so.

It takes a pathological personality to sacrifice your child on the orders of your imaginary friend. Abraham would have killed the kid because the voices in his head said to do so.

Abraham was influenced by the society where he lived Canaan and they they practiced such sacrifice. but God stopped him.

timojin

I can see mass murder have increased since 1960 in this country

Is that in pure numbers or in percentage?

:)

Grant you, you tore my argument apart, but, you last paragraph . In the 10 commandments it say thou shalt not murder. That is saying to me if the individual believes in God and is a God obeying individual he will not kill or commit murder.
A secular individual he does not recognize God so he will not obey God he will do things at his will and when necessary in his reasoning he will kill and commit murder. Do I need evidence , I don't need numbers, the point here , to do murder is the individual will and not God's will.
Now this perhaps will clear your accusation on me to be a false witness.
^^^
God personally killing people

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_God_personally_killing_people

<>

Back