afterlife conclusion.

Good about myself? O...k then.

I think it's been mentioned before but.. you go onto a public discussion forum and say you believe in the dragonball z universe where you're going when you die. You must expect to get a response. If you didn't want one, don't use public discussion forums to share your belief in the dragonball z afterlife.

the dragonball z universe exists inside of my mind, my mind exists inside of the universe, so the dragonball z universe exists.

i guess i wont see you there then, suit yourself.

peace.

i guess i wont see you there then, suit yourself.

You'll see me eventually. I'll be in the afterlife control room (tm) which is a massive room with billions upon billions of TV screens showing all the afterlives that exist. The afterlife control room (tm) controller has the ability to visit any of these other afterlives so I'm gonna pop into the pokemon afterlife that is placed next door to yours, grab pikachu and get him to lightning bolt your ass back into reality. :D

You'll see me eventually. I'll be in the afterlife control room (tm) which is a massive room with billions upon billions of TV screens showing all the afterlives that exist. The afterlife control room (tm) controller has the ability to visit any of these other afterlives so I'm gonna pop into the pokemon afterlife that is placed next door to yours, grab pikachu and get him to lightning bolt your ass back into reality. :D

now thats just plain silly, pokemon would never have its own universe. what are you 7? i think your just jelous because i am going to be a z fighter.

peace.

Back