Aether Displacement

Yes, I know that you believe that last inane line to be true. No, the paragraph above that line does not support your simple minded idea.

"Gravity Probe B (GP-B) is an experiment that measures the precession rate < Ω > of four gyroscopes orbiting the Earth. Recently, GP-B reported a frame-dragging drift rate of −37.2 ± 7.2 mas/yr, to be compared with the GR prediction of −39.2 mas/yr (’mas’is milliarc-second) [39]. Laser ranging to the LAGEOS and LAGEOS II satellites also provides a measurement of the frame-dragging effect. The total uncertainty in this case is still being debated; with optimistic estimates of 10% − 15% (e.g., [40]), and more conservative estimates as large as 20% − 30% (e.g., [41]). Therefore, we conclude that even though perfect co-rotation of aether by matter is preferred by current tests of intrinsic gravitomagnetic effect, an irrotational aether is still consistent with present constraints at 2σ level."

The Gravity Probe B detected the state of the aether at every place determined by its connections with the Earth and the state of the aether in neighboring places, which is the state of displacement of the aether.

"Gravity Probe B (GP-B) is an experiment that measures the precession rate < Ω > of four gyroscopes orbiting the Earth. Recently, GP-B reported a frame-dragging drift rate of −37.2 ± 7.2 mas/yr, to be compared with the GR prediction of −39.2 mas/yr (’mas’is milliarc-second) [39]. Laser ranging to the LAGEOS and LAGEOS II satellites also provides a measurement of the frame-dragging effect. The total uncertainty in this case is still being debated; with optimistic estimates of 10% − 15% (e.g., [40]), and more conservative estimates as large as 20% − 30% (e.g., [41]). Therefore, we conclude that even though perfect co-rotation of aether by matter is preferred by current tests of intrinsic gravitomagnetic effect, an irrotational aether is still consistent with present constraints at 2σ level."

The Gravity Probe B detected the state of the aether at every place determined by its connections with the Earth and the state of the aether in neighboring places, which is the state of displacement of the aether.

What is the source of this?

What is the source of this?

My understanding of what occurs physically in nature.

My understanding the state of the aether of relativity at every place determined by the connections of the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

Deep-seated woo wooism is not a credible (or valid) source.
'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

I call a troll who only mindlessly parrots the same lines over and over, could the moderator take action to end this thread?

I call a troll who only mindlessly parrots the same lines over and over, could the moderator take action to end this thread?

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles, of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the physical reality of waves and particles.

In my view, the wave is a physical one...

This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is located.

I called this relation, which determines the particle's motion in the wave, the guidance formula. It may easily be generalized to the case of an external field acting on the particle.

The external field acting on the particle is the aether.

any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium

The "energetic contact" with a hidden medium is the state of displacement of the aether.

If a hidden sub-quantum medium is assumed, knowledge of its nature would seem desirable. It certainly is of quite complex character. It could not serve as a universal reference medium, as this would be contrary to relativity theory.

The sub-quantum medium de Broglie is referring to is the aether. It is not a universal reference medium because a universal reference medium is the aether of Lorentz. The sub-quantum medium de Broglie is referring to is the aether of relativity. It is the aether of relativity because the state of the aether at every place determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Last edited:
'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf
The external field acting on the particle is the aether.

Nope, you are delusional

The "energetic contact" with a hidden medium is the state of displacement of the aether.

Nope, you are delusional

The sub-quantum medium de Broglie is referring to is the aether. It is not a universal reference medium because a universal reference medium is the aether of Lorentz. The sub-quantum medium de Broglie is referring to is the aether of relativity. It is the aether of relativity because the state of the aether at every place determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

Nope, you are delusional

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Nope, you are delusional. This is a waste of time you are ignorant of physics and so deluded that it is like talking to a box of rocks. Enjoy your imagined genius and breath in that aether! mmmm mmm:D

Nope, you are delusional

Nope, you are delusional

Nope, you are delusional

Nope, you are delusional. This is a waste of time you are ignorant of physics and so deluded that it is like talking to a box of rocks. Enjoy your imagined genius and breath in that aether! mmmm mmm:D

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide is what waves in a double slit experiment; the aether.

If I were moderating this thread, I'd have locked it long since. It's basically 40 pages of MPC posting the same thing over and over and over...

I know it would disappoint many of you, looking for amusement by poking a stick at the monkey through the bars, but...

That's what I'd do.

To see a visual representation of the state of the aether as determined by its connections with the Earth and the state of the aether in neighboring places, which is the state of displacement of the aether, watch the following video starting at 0:45. What is referred to as a twist in spacetime is the state of displacement of the aether.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ITt44-EHE

What the motion of the lines represent is the direction of the force associated with the state of displacement of the aether.

To see a visual representation of the state of the aether as determined by its connections with the Earth and the state of the aether in neighboring places, which is the state of displacement of the aether, watch the following video starting at 0:45. What is referred to as a twist in spacetime is the state of displacement of the aether.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ITt44-EHE

What the motion of the lines represent is the direction of the force associated with the state of displacement of the aether.

Here is a visual representation of the aether displacement hypothesis.
horse-poo.jpg

'Penrose: WMAP Shows Evidence of ‘Activity’ Before Big Bang'
http://www.universetoday.com/79750/penrose-wmap-shows-evidence-of-‘activity’-before-big-bang/

"Have scientists seen evidence of time before the Big Bang, and perhaps a verification of the idea of the cyclical universe? One of the great physicists of our time, Roger Penrose from the University of Oxford, has published a new paper saying that the circular patterns seen in the WMAP mission data on the Cosmic Microwave Background suggest that space and time perhaps did not originate at the Big Bang but that our universe continually cycles through a series of “aeons,” and we have an eternal, cyclical cosmos."

This is getting closer to being correct. The Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet. Analogous to the polar jet of a black hole.

It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.

If that is true, then your whole aether displacement idea would be impossible!

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is, a jet. Analogous to the polar jet of a black hole.

The following is an image analogous of the Universal jet:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual emission of aether into the Universal jet. Three dimensional space associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in our telescopes is the matter associated with the Universe moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where aether condenses into matter.

The following is an image analogous of the Universe, or the local Universe, we exist in:

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/planetarium/graphics/st_images/BlackHole.jpg

Dark flow is the aether emitted into and propagating through the Universal jet.

Dark energy is the change in state of the aether emitted into and propagating through the Universal jet.

It's not the Big Bang. It's the Big Ongoing.

Last edited:
Back