Acid throwing muslim men!!!!!

Vincent, the above quote is a good example of what such deficient literacy as yours gets you. Is English your first language or are you in Thailand or India or France something?

tiassa
OH DEAR
OH DEAR

YOU ARE ATTACKING MY SENTENCE STRUCTURE I ALWAYS KNOW I HAVE WON A ARGUMENT WHEN THERE FINAL EMAILS RIDICULE MY LACK OF FULLSTOPS ETC.

ITS NOT THAT I AM STUPID ITS THAT I DONT WANT TO WASTE A FULLSTOP ON YOU

ANYWAY I AM GLAD YOU ADMIT DEFEAT YOU COULD NOT FIND ANY REFERENCES IN THE LAST 80 YEARS BECAUSE AS YOU AND MANY OF YOUR FAITH HAVE FOUND OUT BEFORE THERE ARE NONE

OK YOU LOOKED FOR EXAMPLES YOU FOUND NONE

I TYPED 2 WORDS IN BBC SEARCH ENGINE CLERICS KILL

246 RESULTS POP UP IT IS SO EASY WHY BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR MUSLIM FRIENDS DO THESE THINGS FOR A LIVING

LINK 1 COUNTRY YEMEN

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3839709.stm

Yemen has accused the Shia cleric of sedition and anti-American extremism.

B)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3863463.stm
Printable version
Clashes 'leave 118 dead' in Yemen

The siege in northern Yemen is said to continue

More than 100 people have died in clashes between followers of a rebel cleric, Hussein al-Houthi, and Yemeni forces, the authorities said.

The government has accused the Shia cleric of setting up an armed group and unlicensed religious centres.

LINK 2 COUNTRY EGYPT
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3872289.stm

Egyptian-born Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi has been accused of making anti-Semitic remarks and supporting suicide bombers.

LINK 3 COUNTRY IRAQ

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3917771.stm

Muslims who drink should first be whipped, and then warned that they will be killed and then they should be killed. Sellers should be warned and then they should have their shops destroyed

Sheikh Hassan al-Musawi
Radical Iraqi cleric

No-one is certain who is behind it, although police have blamed at least one attack on members of the Mehdi Army, the militia loyal to the radical Shia cleric, Moqtada Sadr.

His men are no longer fighting American and interim Iraqi government troops, and some suspect they are now channelling their energies into a moral battle instead.

LINK 4 COUNTRY Indonesia
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3804567.stm

Ba'asyir claims his detention is an American conspiracy

An Indonesian court has rejected an appeal by the lawyers of Muslim cleric Abu Bakar Ba'asyir and has ruled he must stay in detention.

is being questioned about his alleged role in terrorist activities.

link 5 country pakistan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2605839.stm

Pakistan arrests after church attack

A hand grenade was thrown during the service

Four people including an Islamic cleric have been detained in Pakistan after a fatal attack on a church on Christmas Day.

Unidentified assailants threw a grenade at a church in Pakistan's central Punjab province, killing three young girls.

THAT LAST ONE THE PAKISTAN CLERIC THROWING A GRENADE IN THE CHURCH I FEEL HE IS SO MISUNDERSTOOD

HERE HE IS REACHING OUT TO GOD IN CHURCH WHEN A GRENADE GOES OFF

Tiassa I AM BEING SARCASTIC AGAIN

I COULD FILL THIS ENTIRE FORUM UP WITH REAL NEWS LINKS OF CLERICS
PREACHING HATRED

I DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO ISLAMIC HATE SITES TO GET MY INFO

YET YOU SEEM T0 BE GETTING MOST OF YOURS FROM CHRISTIAN ONES

YOUR REFERENCES SO FAR

1>Lord's Resistance Army
2>army of god
3>Pope Urban II, at Clermont (REFERENCE DATED 1095)

IS THIS ALL YOU GOT IF YOU WERE PREPARING A CASE FOR COURT WITH THIS YOU WOULD BE LAUGHED OUT OF COURT YOU COURT JESTER

NEWS BREAK
LATE BREAKING NEWS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3933557.stm

Afghan mosque blast 'kills two'

An explosion in a mosque in central Afghanistan has killed at least two people, officials say.

At least two others are feared wounded in the suspected bomb blast in Ghazni province, south-west of Kabul.

TODAYS NEWS 68DEAD IN CAR BOMB IN IRAQ AND COUNTING
TO SEE WHAT ISLAM IS ABOUT
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3932123.stm

MUSLIMS PLAYING WITH THERE FAVOURITE TOYS AGAIN BOMBS AGAIN THERE SO MISUNDERSTOOD tiassa I AM BEING SARCASTIC AGAIN HONEY

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1917905.stm

A Dutch court has cleared a Muslim cleric of charges of discrimination after he denounced homosexuality as a contagious disease.

being gay is contagious what a science breakthrough is there a cure
i never new that those hi-tech muslims are always the 1st to find new diseases

quick point tiassa can you find out if a muslim has invented anything throughout history thats along time to find one invention

its just i am great trouble figuring out why a muslim was put on this earth
when they have made no worthwile contributions to it

everything they take for granted in the middle east television, computers, planes, medicine,telephones, were invented by the west yet they call us infidels the devils children

so why do they use the devils childrens inventions a bit of a contradiction in views

vincent28uk said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1917905.stm

A Dutch court has cleared a Muslim cleric of charges of discrimination after he denounced homosexuality as a contagious disease.

being gay is contagious what a science breakthrough is there a cure
i never new that those hi-tech muslims are always the 1st to find new diseases

quick point tiassa can you find out if a muslim has invented anything throughout history thats along time to find one invention

its just i am great trouble figuring out why a muslim was put on this earth
when they have made no worthwile contributions to it

everything they take for granted in the middle east television, computers, planes, medicine,telephones, were invented by the west yet they call us infidels the devils children

so why do they use the devils childrens inventions a bit of a contradiction in views

you sure seem to have a lot of hatred/anger/malice for being a catholic!....i am sure the pope would approve of your attitude.

Vincent28UK said:
YOU ARE ATTACKING MY SENTENCE STRUCTURE I ALWAYS KNOW I HAVE WON A ARGUMENT WHEN THERE FINAL EMAILS RIDICULE MY LACK OF FULLSTOPS ETC.

Your lack of full stops is curious, but I was actually referring to the point that you were arguing my position. I'm pretty sure that's not what you intended to do.

YET YOU SEEM T0 BE GETTING MOST OF YOURS FROM CHRISTIAN ONES

You're tilting windmills on that one. You'll have to explain what you mean by "Christian ones." Christian hate sites, I presume, but what Christian hate site are you talking about? You can't possibly be referring to the Army of God site, which provides you primary documentation of Paul Hill's outlook; after all, why rely on the BBC tertiary account when you can get it straight from the horse's mouth?

YOUR REFERENCES SO FAR

My references so far meet the standard of your words. That you have retreated from that point is clear to anyone left following the discussion.

IS THIS ALL YOU GOT IF YOU WERE PREPARING A CASE FOR COURT WITH THIS YOU WOULD BE LAUGHED OUT OF COURT YOU COURT JESTER

Wrong. Your case would never make it to a court. For instance:

YOU COULD NOT FIND ANY REFERENCES IN THE LAST 80 YEARS BECAUSE AS YOU AND MANY OF YOUR FAITH HAVE FOUND OUT BEFORE THERE ARE NONE

Yet you still run frightened from the obvious issue:

The underlying question is one of how the West got from then to now.

So tell us, Vincent, how did your Catholic leaders transform from the times of bloodshed to the present?

That you don't even understand the question is almost an answer in and of itself.

Additionally, as you prefer tertiary, ratings-driven summaries of issues, perhaps you ought to go do some historical research and examine what the Muslim clerics you so loathe are actually saying, and then compare that to the Quran. I realize that's a tougher effort than merely hating for hatred's sake, but your agit-prop and hatespeak only remind the audience that anti-Muslim hatred is as thoughtless and useless as any other.

When you decide to grow up and be respectful, Vincent, you'll find folks around here much more receptive, even to questionable ideas such as yours would be if reasonably or even coherently expressed. In the meantime, your dishonesty is apparent, your anti-Muslim stance is declared, and your propaganda is ineffective. Sure, it will spread to a few of your fellow uneducated, but natural selection will keep your breed of hatred to something akin to a mosquito's buzzing.

Get a new trick.

So tell us, Vincent, how did your Catholic leaders transform from the times of bloodshed to the present?

ANSWER EDUCATION THE WEST HAVE A EDUCATION SYSTEM WERE WE EDUCATE ARE CHILDREN ABOUT GOOD AND BAD

WE DO NOT HAVE maddrasses LIKE THEY HAVE IN PAKISTAN WERE THEY TEACH HATRED AND GROOM NEW TERROISTS

WE LIVE IN DEMOCRACIES IN THE WEST BUT RELIGOUS LEADERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PREACH HATRED ITS AGAINST THE LAW

THERES LIES THE BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST CLERICS ARE ALLOWED TO PREACH HATRED THEY PROBABLY WOULD BE ARRESTED IF THEY DID NOT ITS PART OF THERE JOB DESCRIPION

DID YOU MANAGED TO FIND ONE INVENTION I AM SURE YOU GUYS MUST HAVE INVENTED SOMETHING OTHER THAN HATRED

but please INVENTIONS FROM NON ISLAMIC HATE SITES I AM SURE ON THESE SITES YOU INVENTED EVERTHING FROM THE CAR TO THE SPACE SHUTTLE

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS
WE LIVE IN DEMOCRACIES IN THE WEST BUT OUR RELIGOUS LEADERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PREACH HATRED ITS AGAINST THE LAW

THERES LIES THE BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST CLERICS ARE ALLOWED TO PREACH HATRED THEY PROBABLY WOULD BE ARRESTED IF THEY DID NOT ITS PART OF THERE JOB DESCRIPION

WE LIVE IN DEMOCRACIES IN THE WEST BUT OUR RELIGOUS LEADERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PREACH HATRED ITS AGAINST THE LAW

I SUGGEST YOU LOOK EDUCATION UP IN THE DICTIONARY BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES WHAT MAKES OUR 2 RELIGIONS DIFFERENT THAT AND DEMOCRACY

SO TWO KEY WORDS HERE EDUCATION & DEMOCRACY

tiassa
NOW HONEY GET YOUR MOTHER TO LOOK UP THESE BIG WORDS IN THE DICTIONARY BUT SHE MAY HAVE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THE MEANING OF THEM AS THE MIDDLE EAST HAVE NO CONCEPT OF EITHER

vincent28uk said:

ANSWER EDUCATION THE WEST HAVE A EDUCATION SYSTEM WERE WE EDUCATE ARE CHILDREN ABOUT GOOD AND BAD

WE DO NOT HAVE maddrasses LIKE THEY HAVE IN PAKISTAN WERE THEY TEACH HATRED AND GROOM NEW TERROISTS

WE LIVE IN DEMOCRACIES IN THE WEST BUT RELIGOUS LEADERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PREACH HATRED ITS AGAINST THE LAW

DID YOU MANAGED TO FIND ONE INVENTION I AM SURE YOU GUYS MUST HAVE INVENTED SOMETHING OTHER THAN HATRED

but please INVENTIONS FROM NON ISLAMIC HATE SITES I AM SURE ON THESE SITES YOU INVENTED EVERTHING FROM THE CAR TO THE SPACE SHUTTLE

I SUGGEST YOU LOOK EDUCATION UP IN THE DICTIONARY BECAUSE I HAVE TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES WHAT MAKES OUR 2 RELIGIONS DIFFERENT THAT AND DEMOCRACY

tiassa
NOW HONEY GET YOUR MOTHER TO LOOK UP THESE BIG WORDS IN THE DICTIONARY BUT SHE MAY HAVE TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THE MEANING OF THEM AS THE MIDDLE EAST HAVE NO CONCEPT OF EITHER

why the shouting (capitals)?! and the repeating?

btw, is any country really a democracy? you mentioned somewhere, in another post, that it was not the british people that went to war in iraq, but the british government. but isnt the government voted in by the people? and if the government wasnt doing what the people wanted, cant you get rid of them without waiting till the next election (probably staged anyway)? or should we add an "A" to GB, Great Britain of America?

i do have a question for you....WWJD?

Anyway Tissia

How About A Date You Can Wear Your Burkha But Dont Flutter Your Eyelashes That Is Such A Turn On

Remember Those 14 Brave Pakistanis Who Pounced And Raped That Woman Fluttering Her Eyelashes In Pakistan

Just Me And You And Whatever Bombs You Have Strapped To You

They Dont Call You Sexbombs In The Middle East They Call You Walking Bombs

So How About It Honey I Have A Bomb Proof Car To Take You Out With

Knife

Great Britain of America

ARE YOU AWARE OF HISTORY THE PEOPLE WHO SETTLED IN AMERICA THEY ALL CAME FROM THE UK

BUT DID NOT WANT TO PAY TAXES TO THE KING ANYMORE SO THEY PARTED WAYS

SO DONT CALL BRITS AS SERVANTS OF AMERICA THEY ALL THAT IS THE 1ST SETTLERS COME FROM THE UK

AND WE DID NOT SUPPORT AMERICA IN VIETNAM WE PICK AND CHOOSE OUR WARS
THE WAR IN A IRAQ WAS WITH A MADMAN WHO DID NOT HAVE NUKES
BUT DO YOU TWIDDLE WITH YOUR THUMBS HOPING HE DOES NOT OBTAIN THEM OR DO YOU PREEMPT HIM

A MAN WHO KILLED OVER A MILLION OF HIS OWN PEOPLE, KILLED MANY OF HIS OWN FAMILY CAN YOU STAND BYE AND WAIT FOR HIM TO FIND NUKES

YOUR LIVING IN DISNEYLAND KNIFE

KNIFE
WHAT A CHARMING NAME FOR ANOTHER MUSLIM LOVER IT SOUNDS SO PEACEFUL AND LOVING

vincent28uk said:
Knife

Great Britain of America

ARE YOU AWARE OF HISTORY THE PEOPLE WHO SETTLED IN AMERICA THEY ALL CAME FROM THE UK

BUT DID NOT WANT TO PAY TAXES TO THE KING ANYMORE SO THEY PARTED WAYS

SO DONT CALL BRITS AS SERVANTS OF AMERICA THEY ALL THAT IS THE 1ST SETTLERS COME FROM THE UK

AND WE DID NOT SUPPORT AMERICA IN VIETNAM WE PICK AND CHOOSE OUR WARS
THE WAR IN A IRAQ WAS WITH A MADMAN WHO DID NOT HAVE NUKES
BUT DO YOU TWIDDLE WITH YOUR THUMBS HOPING HE DOES NOT OBTAIN THEM OR DO YOU PREEMPT HIM

A MAN WHO KILLED OVER A MILLION OF HIS OWN PEOPLE, KILLED MANY OF HIS OWN FAMILY CAN YOU STAND BYE AND WAIT FOR HIM TO FIND NUKES

YOUR LIVING IN DISNEYLAND KNIFE

KNIFE
WHAT A CHARMING NAME FOR ANOTHER MUSLIM LOVER IT SOUNDS SO PEACEFUL AND LOVING

funny -- very funny, i am a GBA national FYI, as well as many others, but the first was GBA (probably a lot longer than you have been). i know my own history. i have just as much right to critique as you do. and i didnt use the word "servants", stop putting words in my mouth.

parted ways -- i like the way g.washington "parted ways". he kicked ass!!

in any case, i was just pointing out what you mentioned in another quote, no need to get uptight.

kicked ass

in those days it was a bit hard to send millions of troops thousands of miles across the sea to fight and the french who hated the british fought along side them

BRITAIN CREATED AMERICA SINCE WHEN IS THE CREATOR THE POODLE

ANYWAY VERY VERY INTERSTING POINT HERE WHY IS IT WHEN MUSLIMS ARE SO ANTI-WEST THERE IS OVER A MILLION OF THEM EVERY YEAR PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO GET INTO THE WEST ILLEGALLY THEY ARE JUMPING ON BOATS, BOTTLE TOPS ANYTHING TO GET AWAY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

IS IT BEACAUSE THEY ARE SEEKING FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY AND EDUCATION FOR THERE CHILDREN

AND THE FUNNY THING IS I NEVER READ ABOUT WESTERN REFUGEES TRYING TO GET INTO THE MIDDLE EAST

IS THERE SOMETHING LACKING IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO CAUSE THIS MASS EXODUS EVERY YEAR

BUT HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING A MUSLIM DREAMS OF THERE A READY SUPPLY OF MACHETES, SULHURIC ACID, BOMBS, MAD CLERICS.

SO WHY WHY ARE THEY STILL DESPERATE TO LEAVE FOR THE UK AND OTHER EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS

ONE OF THE BIGGEST MYSTERIES OF OUR TIME IS IT NOT

IF YOU OFFERERED EVERY PAKISTAN MAN A FREE AIR TICKET AND CITIZENSHIP IN THE UK
THEY WOULD BE ON THE PLANE TODAY AND PAKISTAN WOULD NO LONGER EXIST
BECAUSE THE ENTIRE POPULATION WOULD BE LIVING IN THE UK

HOWEVER IF YOU OFFERED THE SAMETHING TO A BRIT TO GO TO PAKISTAN HOW MANY TAKERS DO YOU THINK THATS RIGHT A BIG FAT ZERO IS THAT NOT SO STRANGE A GREAT(LAUGH) COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN

SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CRITICISE THE WEST
IT IS THE VERY PLACE YOU ALL DREAM TO LIVE

Ironic, but also correct. Now:

Why do you think that is?

A bit of an irresponsible statement, but I think I know what you're referring to.

A rather reckless way of putting it, don't you think?

You forgot one.

Thank you for admitting defeat with your continued shouting of insults. If you had a literate, coherent case to make, well ... we're certainly not seeing it here.

Vincent, what you forgot is money.

In the United States, we finance our public schools through taxes. People pay taxes on the things they own--e.g. property taxes--and in some places their state income tax or sales tax pays to the schools as well.

Now ... let's start outside the Muslim world. Nepal--children working in factories, Maoist revolution ... tell me, why is a child working in a factory instead of going to school? Is it some inherent fault unique Nepalese as human beings? It has not been established as such. It's a result of necessity imposed by conditions larger than any given Nepalese citizen.

Let's do a comparison of GDP per capita (purchasing power parity):

• United States: US$37,800
• United Kingdom: US$27,700
• Nepal: US$1,400
• Afghanistan: US$700
• Iran: $7,000
• Iraq: US$1,700
• Palestine: US$800
• Philippines: US$4,600
• Sudan: US$1,900

To step back inside the Islamic world, I would ask you, Where will that money for schools come from?

Between the days of the Crusades and the present, the Western world lived by the sword, taking what it could until it was rich, and then settled into a process of mellowing out. It's a cycle: we have more important things to worry about than God. Money, for instance.

At present, the only real proposition to "fix" the problems of the Islamic world seems to be a Western demand for wholesale apostasy. Yet the technology and ideas that empower the West's economic and military supremacy came over the objections of the religious. Wholesale apostasy was not an option to any Western faithful along the way; it simply happened. And we seem to be, for the most part, better off for it.

But how and why did it happen? That's a huge issue in and of itself.

If the US or UK had only US$700 purchasing power parity, our schools would be a wreck; our roads would be in shambles, and our faithful would be loud and raucous. Our people would be starving, our children dying, and our brothers and sisters ready to pick up rifles in the name of God in order to seek a way out.

You start off your topic with an interesting rant:

is there a place in modern times for the evils of islam,
the people who stick up for this religion will remind you of the attrocities of catholics 50 or even 100 or 200 years ago, but the big difference is all religions apart from islam has grown, we are more educated we no longer burn witches at the stake, we all no the difference between right and wrong

Why have other religions "grown"?

Because the people can afford that growth.

Human beings respond to conditions around them. As the West supported tyrants in the Islamic world, much of the intelligentsia--e.g. liberal clerics, politicians, educators, artists, scientists, &c--were purged as threats to the tyrants.

Some notions from history you might wish to consider:

• Weber, Max. The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism.
• Kapuscinski, Ryszard. Shah of Shahs.
• Riesebrödt, Martin. Pious Passions.

"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on (your) right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand him your cloak as well. Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go with him for two miles. Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow. "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what recompense will you have? Do not the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brothers only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same? So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect."

(Matthew 5.38-ff)

Now then, the wholesale apostasy of Western Christianity, which did empower what we see in the modern first world seems to serve us well; however, it does rather take the wind out of your reliance on the superficial label of Catholicism.

Why call yourself a Catholic? It's obvious that you don't want to be. Is it just easier to transfer that self-loathing onto others in the form of hating Muslims?

Or is hating Muslims more important to you than Christ?

Amen, amen, I say to you, when you were younger, you used to dress yourself and go where you wanted; but when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.

(John 21.18)

So why don't you put your superficial self-righteousness back in your pocket and try something legitimate? All anyone asks is that you have a general clue before you post, but you put your pride so far forward that even this simple courtesy is impossible for you.

tiassa
WELL HONEY IF THEY ALL SPENT LESS TIME BLOWING UP ANYTHING THAT MOVES IN THE MIDDLE EAST MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE MONEY TO BUILD SCHOOLS

BUT IF THEY BUILT SCHOOLS THEY WOULD BLOW THEM UP T00

CASE IN POINT A NUMBER OF SCHOOLS IN MUSLIM DOMINATED Pattani IN THAILAND
HAVE BEEN BURNT TO THE GROUND AND TEACHERS SHOT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3790221.stm

NOW I THINK THESE SCHOOLS ARE BEING BURNT TO THE GROUND AND TEACHERS SHOT AT BECAUSE THE MUSLIMS THERE KNOW THAT EDUCATION IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO LOOSE THERE BRAINWASHED DISCIPLES

SO YOUR POINT IS THERE IS NO MONEY IN MUSLIM AREAS FOR SCHOOLS YET THEY BURN WHAT SCHOOLS THEY HAVE

http://www.economist.com/agenda/displayStory.cfm?story_id=2625675

LINK ABOVE
NOW ANSWER ME THIS HONEY WHY ARE THE BIGGEST DONORS TO THE MIDDLE EAST
EUROPE, AMERICA, AND JAPAN

PAKISTAN ALONE RECIEVED RECIEVED NEARLY 4 BILLION DOLLARS IN WESTERN AID IN 2002

BUT WERE DOES ALL THIS AID GO WELL 50% OF IT GOES IN TO SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS PALASTINE IS THE MOST CORRUPT STATE IN THE WORLD

SO HERE LIES ANOTHER PROBLEM YOU THROW MONEY AT THEM IT GOES INTO THE LEADERS SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS

AND WHY IS IT EUROPE AND AMERICA, AND JAPAN GIVE MORE MONEY IN AID TO THE MIDDLE EAST THEN ALL THE OIL RICH COUNTRIES PUT TOGETHER E.G. SAUDIS AND KUWAIT, OMAN, EMIRATES

SO TO CONCLUDE IF THEY GET RID OF THE CORRUPTION IN THE MIDDLE EAST
AND THE BOMBS YOU MIGHT JUST FIND THAT WESTERN COUNTRIES WILL INVEST AGAIN THERE NEW FACTORIES WILL POP UP EVERYWHERE

WHAT INCENTIVE DOES THE WEST HAVE TO INVEST IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHEN EVERYTIME THEY SWITCH ON THERE TV ANOTHER BOMB IS GOING OFF THERE

NOW ONLY MADMEN INVEST IN UNSTABLE TERROIST COUNTRIES

DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION HONEY
ARE YOU NOT SWEATING WITH THAT MUSLIM BURKHA ON SITTING INSIDE A PAKISTAN INTERNET OFFICE
I WORRY ABOUT YOU TERROISTS COULD BLOW THE INTERNET SHOP UP IF THEY FIND YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH WESTERN INFIDELS

GO HOME HONEY YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME SHE BOUGHT YOU A NEW BRA
ITS EXTRA BIG SHE SAYS SO YOU CAN FIT MORE STICKS OF DYNAMITE IN THERE
SO WHEN ITS YOUR TURN TO BE A SUICIDE BOMBER YOU CAN GO OUT WITH A BIGGER BANG

YOU SEXBOMB

P.S. tiassa
HONEY YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION WHY IS OVER A MILLION MUSLIMS TRAVELLING EACH YEAR IN SEMTEX COATED BOATS IN A EFFORT TO GET TO EUROPE

THERES PLENTY OF OIL RICH COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO GO TOO
BUT KNOW THEY WANT TO GO TO EUROPE WHY IS THAT HONEY

OH I FORGOT PAUSE
HANG ON NOW I REMEMBER
EDUCATION AND DEMOCRACY THATS WHY HONEY NOW GET YOURSELF OFF TO ONE OF THE MANY MADRASSES OR MAD-ASSES AS WE CALL THEM IN THE WEST

Last edited:
tiassa

BY THE WAY DID YOU FIND OUT IF ANY MUSLIMS HAVE INVENTED ANYTHING EVER
APART FROM THE SUICIDE BOBMER

THEY MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TOO FURTHER MANKIND INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT

A SCIENCE BREAKTHROUGH SOMETHING ANYTHING
WHAT HAVE THEY EVER ACHIEVED

PAUSE
THATS RIGHT I REMEMBER NOW NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING

BEEP BEEP NEWSFLASH

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3935077.stm

OVER A 100 DIED IN YESTERDAYS BOMB ATTACK IN IRAQ BUT THERE STILL PUTTING BODIES TOGETHER SO THE FIGURE IS STILL RISING

IRAQ IS ASKING THE WORLD FOR ANYONE WHO IS GOOD AT JIGSAW TO COME FORWARD BECAUSE PUTTING THE BODIES TOGETHER IS ONE JIGSAW HEADACHE

vincent28uk said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3129887.stm
Another day another woman is disfigured by a acid throwing muslim man.
is there a place in modern times for the evils of islam,
the people who stick up for this religion will remind you of the attrocities of catholics 50 or even 100 or 200 years ago, but the big difference is all religions apart from islam has grown, we are more educated we no longer burn witches at the stake, we all no the difference between right and wrong, but in islam they are still killing in the name of there religion, when are the twisted and evil clerics who run this massive cult going to speak out coa dog as they put it, and all infidels are the devils children they say.

again,nothing in those articles saying they were muslims or did it cos of there religion,i could easly pick up a news paper today here in the uk and read countless articls from supposed christians commiting acts of unbelievable barbarity..cases of hindus killing there newly born baby daughters in india are not uncommon..my point is people will commit these acts no matter what there religion.

]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3129887.stm

MPs in Pakistan's Punjab Province have urged tougher sentencing for people convicted of acid attacks on women.

Zarina Ramzan's face was disfigured in an acid attack last year

Read Zarina's story

A resolution passed in the state assembly on Tuesday called for national legislation that would treat such attacks as attempted murder.

The resolution also calls for acid attack cases to be tried in court, rather than by tribal elders or within families.

Reporting of acid attacks against women has increased in recent years in Pakistan, especially in its largest province, Punjab.

There were 46 cases of acid attacks on women reported in Punjab in 2002.

'Good step'

The resolution was tabled by a female assembly member, Humaira Owais Shahid.

Human rights activists have long been calling for more to be done to bring those found guilty of crimes against women to justice.

Kamila Hayat, an activist with Pakistan's Human Rights Commission, welcomed the move.

"Any legislation is a good step," she told the Associated Press.

The BBC's Shahid Malik in Lahore says assembly resolutions, unlike bills, carry no legal weight

MR AHMET BEING A MUSLIM IAM SURE YOU KNOW ALL THE MUSLIM SURNAMES IN THIS LINK AND I AM SURE YOU KNOW PAKISTAN IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY

AND JUST TO REFRESH YOU BLIND MEMORY THERE ARE MANY OTHER LINKS TO ACID THROWING MUSLIMS OPEN YOUR EYES DONT LET THE TRUTH BLIND YOU

why dont you AMED HELP TISSA

FIND OUT IF ANY MUSLIMS HAVE INVENTED ANYTHING EVER
APART FROM THE SUICIDE BOBMER

THEY MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TOO FURTHER MANKIND INSTEAD OF DESTROYING IT

A SCIENCE BREAKTHROUGH SOMETHING ANYTHING
WHAT HAVE THEY EVER ACHIEVED

PAUSE
THATS RIGHT I REMEMBER NOW NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING

AMED GOT YOUR HOUSE IN THE UK STOCKED WITH BOMBS

WHY ARE YOU IN THE UK WOULD YOU NOT FEEL MORE AT HOME WITH YOUR BROTHERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

ANSWER NO RIGHT YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GOT IT GOOD FREE BENIFITS COUNCIL HOUSE FREE HOSPITAL TREATMENT FREE SCHOOLS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD

BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST I CAN ASSURE YOU BRITS ARE SICK TO DEATH OF LOOKING AT YOUR KIND ON THE STREETS!!!!!!!!

I FEEL LIKE SPITTING AT YOU ANIMALS EVERYTIME I SEE YOU

vincent28uk said:
Vincent, the above quote is a good example of what such deficient literacy as yours gets you. Is English your first language or are you in Thailand or India or France something?

tiassa
OH DEAR
OH DEAR

ITS NOT THAT I AM STUPID ITS THAT I DONT WANT TO WASTE A FULLSTOP ON YOU

ANYWAY I AM GLAD YOU ADMIT DEFEAT YOU COULD NOT FIND ANY REFERENCES IN THE LAST 80 YEARS BECAUSE AS YOU AND MANY OF YOUR FAITH HAVE FOUND OUT BEFORE THERE ARE NONE

OK YOU LOOKED FOR EXAMPLES YOU FOUND NONE

I TYPED 2 WORDS IN BBC SEARCH ENGINE CLERICS KILL

246 RESULTS POP UP IT IS SO EASY WHY BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR MUSLIM FRIENDS DO THESE THINGS FOR A LIVING

LINK 1 COUNTRY YEMEN

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3839709.stm

Yemen has accused the Shia cleric of sedition and anti-American extremism.

B)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3863463.stm
Printable version
Clashes 'leave 118 dead' in Yemen

The siege in northern Yemen is said to continue

More than 100 people have died in clashes between followers of a rebel cleric, Hussein al-Houthi, and Yemeni forces, the authorities said.

that is extremaly selective and any1 could easly counter it by going to google and typing pedofile and priests..and guess what 594 Responses !! almost all of them of reports of christian priests sexualy molesting,raping children !!! so by the same logic it could easly be argued that christianty is a pedofile religion !!! ???

Back