Acid throwing muslim men!!!!!

army of god that well known?
sorry i never heard of them did they take over cnn or nbc or maybe the bbc

honey i did ask you to find this info from respected news channels what next you going to pull links from the ku klux klan website

all my links come from the bbc world service the most respected news channel around the globe were people tune in to find out whats really happening in there country because unlike any other news service they are unbiased

were is your next link coming from the national front website a nazi website

honey your only kidding yourself here

Presbyterian whats that a vegetable or fruit

i am a catholic honey

I dont get it. Why Vienna the brity boy keep coming back with different names? with same topic again and again. Only he was dumb enough not to get it for the first time.

Vincent28UK said:

army of god that well known?
sorry i never heard of them did they take over cnn or nbc or maybe the bbc

honey i did ask you to find this info from respected news channels what next you going to pull links from the ku klux klan website

Er ... so perhaps you might be so courteous as to answer a question for me:

What is unsatisfactory to you about a website endorsed by said Presbyterian minister?

After all, perhaps you missed the idea that the writings available at that site are by Paul Hill.

Although I can understand why you would want the BBC summary instead of the word from the horse's mouth.

So have yourself a BBC Link: "US anti-abortionist executed" (BBC)

Among the 100 demonstrators who gathered outside Florida's Starke Prison, many hailed the former Presbyterian minister and father of three as a hero.

At the time of Hill's death, they stood and held hands. Many carried placards proclaiming that he is now a martyr for his cause.

Source: BBC News

• BBC News. "US ant-abortionist executed." September 4, 2003. See http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3077040.stm

Vincent28UK said:

Presbyterians are Christians, a Protestant sect claiming 2.5 million members in the United States and attributing their heritage to John Calvin.

• "Who We Are" (PC-USA)
• "What is the OPC?" (OPC)
• "Presbyterianism" (Catholic Encyclopedia)

I mean, really, Vincent--your lack of education isn't so much a problem as the opinions you insist on supporting by it.

Oh, ever hear of Seventh-Day Adventists? Or do names like David Koresh or Elizaphan Ntakirutimana escape you?

was me taking the piss out of you and being sarcastic but your so dumb you tell me the meaning of it

tiassa typical muslim devoid of humour

i told you in my previous email i am catholic not a Presbyterian

i am still waiting for the links on catholic leaders telling there people to kill
i am still waiting for the links on catholic leaders telling there people to kill

remember in the last 80 years

leaders means pope are archbishops not alter boys

Last edited:
Vincent28UK said:

was me taking the piss out of you and being sarcastic but your so dumb you tell me the meaning of it

Well, we can never be too sure, Vincent. You've established that you're not too bright. It's wise for the rest of us to cover our bases and make sure you're up to speed. Otherwise you just yell a lot. We keep hoping you will buy a clue, but no hints are priced so low as to accommodate your existing debt. And there's no point in wasting charity on someone who doesn't want its benefits. There are others out there with more to offer humanity, and they are much more deserving of our resources.

The point still stands: Your lack of education isn't so much a problem as the opinions you insist on supporting by it.

:rolleyes:

What's the matter, Vincent? You're unwilling to stand behind what you wrote originally?

Cowardice, Vincent, is not a new trick. Try again.

Vincent28UK: Another day another woman is disfigured by a acid throwing muslim man.
is there a place in modern times for the evils of islam

Surenderer: Sorry Vinnie but you should read your links before you post them....nowhere in that article does it say that Islam was responsible or even that the man who commited that act was a muslim. It says that it was a "domestic abuse" I assume you said it was a "muslim" thing because it happened in Pakistian but if you would have done your homework you would have known that thing happens frequently in India and Cambodia aslo.

StarOfEight: Owned.

Vincent28UK -

• "Two blinded as upper caste men throw acid on six Dalits" (IMADR)

Surprise us all. Blame that one on Muslims.

• "Hijacker threatened acid attack" (Melbourne Herald Sun)
• "Acid attack: Main accused arrested from Ludhiana" (India Express)
• "Port Gibson Woman Pleads Guilty To Acid Attack" (WAPT-16)
• "Acid attack seriously injures woman" (Canton Repository - registration required)
• "Ex-wife charged in acid attack" (Eastday)
• "Man charged over acid murder" (News.com.au)

Or those.

i am a catholic

I finally figured out why you're so upset at Muslims about acid attacks. It's jealousy:

• "Acid attack on boy who 'refused sex with Muslim cleric'" (Telegraph)

If only Father Geoghan had figured that one out . . . .

I AM A catholic I AM ASKING YOU TO SHOW SAMPLES OF

catholic leaders telling there people to kill

I CANNOT DEFEND OTHER FAITHS ONLY MY OWN ARE YOU FINDING IT SO DIFFICULT TO PRODUCE THESE LINKS

SHOULD I TELL YOU WHY ITS SO DIFFICULT BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE OUR LEADERS
TEACH PEACE THEY DO NOT TELL THERE FLOCK TO GO AND KILL

REMEMEMBER 1 OF GODS TEN COMMANDMENTS

THOU SHALL NOT KILL
THOU SHALL NOT KILL
THOU SHALL NOT KILL

A CATHOLIC LEADER CANNOT TELL ITS PEOPLE TO KILL BECAUSE IT BREAKS THIS COMMANDMENT

WERE AS A MUSLIM CLERIC PREACHES DEATH TO INFIDELS ON A DAILY BASIS

THERE LIES THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE 2 RELIGIONS

MUSLIMS LEADERS PREACH KILLING

CATHOLICS DO NOT BECAUSE THEY WOULD BREAK ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

I AM PLEADING NO BEGGING YOU TO SHOW
THIS ONE EXAMPLE OF POPES are archbishops OR BISHOPS
telling there people to kill

JUST ONE YOU HAVE THE LAST 80 YEARS TO LOOK FOR IT PLEASE DO NOT PULL IT FROM THE KORAN OR ANY OTHER HATE COMIC OR WEBSITE

NO DOUBT YOU WILL RETURN TO CENTURIES AGO TO SHOW EXAMPLES BUT THATS THE BIG PROBLEM WITH YOU MUSLIMS YOU KEEP HAVING TO REFER TO THE DISTANT PAST TO CRITICISE US

WERE AS WE ONLY HAVE TO SWITCH ON TODAYS NEWS 51DEAD IN CAR BOMB IN IRAQ AND COUNTING
TO SEE WHAT ISLAM IS ABOUT
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3932123.stm

NO DOUBT YOU WILL BLAME THAT ON THE WESTERN FORCES EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOW IRAQ WHO RUNS IRAQ NOW

BUT I KNOW WHO DID IT THAT MAD CLERIC SADR WHO WANTS TO LEAD IRAQ
AND CREATE ANOTHER SHIAH STATE IN IRAQ WERE THERE FREE TO THROW ACID AND STONE THERE WOMEN TO DEATH

links JUST FROM WESTERN MEDIA NEWS SOURCES HAPPY HUNTING BUT YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT 80 YEARS TO FIND IT THERE IS NONE YOU DUMMY

WERE AS WE ONLY HAVE TO SWITCH ON TODAYS NEWS 51DEAD IN CAR BOMB IN IRAQ AND COUNTING

DEFEND YOUR BARBARIC RELIGION MUSLIMS KILLING 51 MUSLIMS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH ALL TO CREATE A SHIAH STATE OF HATE

Vincent28UK said:
I AM A catholic I AM ASKING YOU TO SHOW SAMPLES OF

I know. Keep tucking tail. You've fled your own point for a while now.

I CANNOT DEFEND OTHER FAITHS ONLY MY OWN

Defend your own faith? That's news. Looks to me like you set out to attack a faith you know nothing about.

But let's go with that idea for a moment: You cannot defend other faiths, only your own. Yet what you claim you cannot do is exactly what you tried to do

ARE YOU FINDING IT SO DIFFICULT TO PRODUCE THESE LINKS

No, I'm having fun watching you squirm in the fires of your own cowardice.

SHOULD I TELL YOU WHY ITS SO DIFFICULT BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE OUR LEADERS
TEACH PEACE THEY DO NOT TELL THERE FLOCK TO GO AND KILL

Of course. They're too busy protecting pedophiles.

In the meantime, you're still ducking a vital issue:

The underlying question is one of how the West got from then to now.

So tell us, Vincent, how did your Catholic leaders transform from the times of bloodshed to the present?

A CATHOLIC LEADER CANNOT TELL ITS PEOPLE TO KILL BECAUSE IT BREAKS THIS COMMANDMENT

WERE AS A MUSLIM CLERIC PREACHES DEATH TO INFIDELS ON A DAILY BASIS

THERE LIES THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE 2 RELIGIONS

MUSLIMS LEADERS PREACH KILLING

CATHOLICS DO NOT BECAUSE THEY WOULD BREAK ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

That's a relatively new idea in the church.

I AM PLEADING NO BEGGING YOU TO SHOW

Those occasions exist, but as you've consistently retreated from your own assertion, you've drawn a narrower and narrower circle until you've victimized yourself to the point that you think you're "defending" your faith.

JUST ONE YOU HAVE THE LAST 80 YEARS TO LOOK FOR IT PLEASE DO NOT PULL IT FROM THE KORAN OR ANY OTHER HATE COMIC OR WEBSITE

What's the matter, Vincent? Are you afraid to answer any of my issues? Is screaming and whining all you can do?

When did you decide this was "Catholics in the last 80 years" versus "Muslims"? Oh, right ... after your other tantrums proved wrong.

NO DOUBT YOU WILL RETURN TO CENTURIES AGO TO SHOW EXAMPLES BUT THATS THE BIG PROBLEM WITH YOU MUSLIMS YOU KEEP HAVING TO REFER TO THE DISTANT PAST TO CRITICISE US

I have repeatedly invited you to consider a simple issue: The underlying question is one of how the West got from then to now.

Why are you so frightened of that point, Vincent? Why are you unable to respond to it?

DEFEND YOUR BARBARIC RELIGION MUSLIMS KILLING 51 MUSLIMS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH ALL TO CREATE A SHIAH STATE OF HATE

So is this about Shiites or Muslims in general?

Are you even capable of understanding the difference?

tiassa SAYS
Those occasions exist,

SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM

YOU CAN NOT THERE IS NONE YOU DUMMY THEY ONLY EXIST IN YOUR TINY MIND

NOW LETS GET BACK TODAYS NEWS

OH HOW STUPID YOU ARE LOOKING NEWS EVENTS HAVE A HABIT OF MAKING MUSLIM LOVERS SO DUMB, DUMB,

YOU DUMMY SPEAKING OF DUMMIES IS IT NO TIME YOU PUT YOURS BACK IN YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR FOOT IN IT AGAIN

LATE BREAKING NEWS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3932321.stm

Sudanese militias (0R MUSLIMS) are continuing to commit atrocities in the Darfur region, say African Union military observers.

Men rode into a village on horseback, looted the market, chained up civilians and burned them alive, they say.

They are "believed to be Janjaweed" - the pro-government militias accused of ethnic cleansing against non-Arabs.

The UK has also raised the possibility of sending troops to Darfur to protect the one million people who have fled their homes.

THE GOOD OLD UK WANTING TO PROTECT THE INNOCENTS WHILE THE GOOD OLD MUSLIM militias GO ON THERE KILLING SPREES

HOW MANY THEY KILLED NOW IN SUDAN 1 MILLION OR MORE IT REALLY IS FUN SHOWING YOU THOSE LOVABLE AND MISUNDERSTOOD MUSLIM RASCALS AT PLAY

WHEN DO ALL THESE MUSLIM ATTROCITIES END I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE LAST HUMANBEING ON THIS EARTH AS IN NON MUSLIM HAS BEEN BLOWN UP IN THE NAME OF ALLAH OR SHOULD I USE HIS REAL NAME THE DEVIL

FOR THAT IS WHAT THE DEVIL WANTS TO WIPE OUT THE HUMAN RACE AND HIS CHILDREN (MUSLIMS) ARE MAKING HIM A VERY PROUD FATHER WITH THERE DAILY KILLING SPREES

Vincent28UK said:
Those occasions exist,

SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM

I will, once I am confident that you are capable of understanding them. As with your prior retreat, I don't think you actually know what you're asking. I mean, you haven't so far.

For instance:

. . . . I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ's heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it.

"All who die by the way, whether by land or by sea, or in battle against the pagans, shall have immediate remission of sins. This I grant them through the power of God with which I am invested. O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!"

(Pope Urban II, at Clermont)

• Urban II. "Speech at Council of Clermont, 1095." Medieval Sourcebook (Fordham University). See http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/urban2-5vers.html

Vincent28UK said:
HAPPY MUSLIMS ON A WORLDWIDE INFIDEL BEHEADING TOUR MANY COUNTRIES TO CHOOSE FROM, AND STILL PEOPLE COMPARE THEM TO CHRISTIANS AND CATHOLICS
FUNNY NO MENTION IN HISTORY OF THEM GOING ON BEHEADING TOURS.

REMEMEMBER 1 OF GODS TEN COMMANDMENTS

• The blasphemous, terrorist, cult-militia, the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) continues to maim, butcher, terrorise, abduct, kill and plunder the predominantly Christian people of northern Uganda. Recently however, several LRA commanders defected from the LRA during peace talks brokered by church leaders. The head of the LRA, a spirit medium named Joseph Kony, has now ordered, 'Catholic missions must be destroyed, priests and missionaries killed in cold blood and nuns beaten black and blue.' Missions and the Ugandan Army picked this up from an intercepted LRA radio message, which the army has authenticated. An escaped LRA prisoner/child-soldier has also corroborated the order. Pray for divine intervention to protect Christian workers and deliver Uganda from the LRA forever. (World Evangelical Alliance)

• Correspondents say that she mixed Catholicism with traditional beliefs.

Another Amnesty Commission official Francis Lagony said the ex-rebel, now in her early 50s "looks very healthy".

"She should take up dialogue and reconciliation, so she can take advantage of the amnesty, which is still in force," Mr Drako said.

The LRA was formed by one of Ms Lakwena's followers, Joseph Kony, who says he wants to rule Uganda according to the Biblical Ten Commandments.

It has waged a brutal 17-year war in northern Uganda, killing thousands of people.
(BBC)

Seventh-Day Adventists, Presbyterians, post-Catholics, Hindus, Muslims ... shall we delve into Maoists?

tiassa you went back nearly a thousand years to find a reference the year 1095

DID I NOT SAY THE LAST 80 YEARS INSTEAD AS USUAL ALL YOU MUSLIMS HAVE TO REFER TO CENTURIES OR IN THIS CASE NEARLY A THOUSAND YEARS A GO TO FIND NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT CATHOLIC LEADERS

I AM GIVING YOU ALL RECENT CASES OF MUSLIMS ARE THE CATHOLIC LEADERS SO GREAT NOW YOU CANNOT FIND ONE REFERENCE OF THEM PREACHING KILLING IN THE LAST 80 YEARS

THAT IS THE TROUBLE WITH YOU MUSLIMS YOU ARE STILL LIVING IN THE YEAR 1095
YOUR RELIGION AND YOUR VIEWS HAVE NOT GROWN AT ALL FROM EDUCATION

THE WEST HAVE MOVED ON AND LEFT ISLAM IN THE STONE AGE YET YOU STILL FEEL THE NEED TO HAMMER US WITH THINGS THAT HAPPENED HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO

WERE AS ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS SWITCH ON TODAYS NEWS TO HAMMER YOU

LATE BREAKING NEWS

Sudanese militias (0R MUSLIMS) are continuing to commit atrocities in the Darfur region, say African Union military observers.

Men rode into a village on horseback, looted the market, chained up civilians and burned them alive, they say.

They are "believed to be Janjaweed" - the pro-government militias accused of ethnic cleansing against non-Arabs.

WHISPER WHISPER tiassa
I DID HERE TALE OF EVIL CATHOLIC SCRIPTURE FOUND ON STONE AGE WALLS
MAYBE YOU CAN USE THAT AS YOUR NEXT LINK

YOU ARE SO LIVING IN THE PAST LIKE EVERY OTHER MUSLIM TODAY AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY WE CAN BURY YOU ALL THERE AND PUT YOU IN A MUSEUM WERE YOU ALL BELONG IN YOUR TRADITIONAL BURKAS AND DRESSED AS A MUMMIES YOU DUMMIES

IM STILL WAITING HONEY

tiassa ONE EXAMPLE OF POPES are archbishops OR BISHOPS
telling there people to kill IN THE LAST 80YEARS

ONE IS IT 2 MUCH TO ASK FOR AND TRYING STAYING OUT OF AFRICA WE ALL KNOW
AFRICA IS A VERY VIOLENT PLACE

LATE BREAKING NEWS

68 DEAD AND COUNTING
Scores killed in Iraq bomb attack

tiassa
MAYBE YOU CAN ACT AS A COUNSELLOR TO THE DEAD PEOPLES FAMILIES
YOUR SO GOOD AT DEFENDING YOUR MUSLIM FRIENDS TELL THEM THAT THER ACTIONS ARE MISUNDERSTOOD

OR MAYBE YOU CAN SAY JEWS DRESSED AS MUSLIMS DID IT BECAUSE OVER A THIRD OF THE MUSLIM POPULATION BELIEVE JEWS WERE BEHIND SEPT11 THAT IS THE DEPTH OF STUPIDITY EMITTING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST THESE DAYS THATS FROM A POLL CONDUCTED THERE

ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD CHAT WITH THE VICTIMS FAMILIES THEN BLAME IT ON JEWS, THE WEST, BUGS BUNNY. DONALD DUCK, ANYONE BUT MUSLIMS I KNOW THEY WILL BELIEVE YOU

Scores killed in Iraq bomb attack
At least 68 people die and dozens are injured in a car bomb blast outside a police station north of Baghdad.

SWITCH ON TODAYS NEWS 68 DEAD IN CAR BOMB IN IRAQ AND COUNTING

vincent28uk said:
YOUR SO GOOD AT DEFENDING YOUR MUSLIM FRIENDS TELL THEM THAT THER ACTIONS ARE MISUNDERSTOOD
Could it be, just possibly, that those car bombings are motivated by the fact that we are occupying their country? Or, perhaps more accurately, having an army stationed on the "invitation" of their newly formed "government". That doesn't justify what they have done, but it does create another context. Crying out "Muslims have done it, evil deed of Islam", does not give you a complete picture of the whole story.

You see, it is not Islam in itself that produces all this hate towards the West. At the very least, it is a combination of aspects, in which we do play our part to increase the violence. With every sentence of blinded hate you write here, you give a Muslim more incentive to pick up arms against you. As you may or may not understand, this unguided pulp of yours is only pulling us down in a vicious circle of violence similar in nature between Israel and Palestine.

On a side note, readability of your posts would be greatly enhanced if you didn't write in CAPS and stopped copy-pasting your sentences without any obvious use.

Last edited:
Vincent28UK--

You have made exactly the mistake I expected when I wrote, "I will, once I am confident that you are capable of understanding them. As with your prior retreat, I don't think you actually know what you're asking. I mean, you haven't so far."

Vincent28UK said:

you went back nearly a thousand years to find a reference the year 1095

You asked. In fact, you downright demanded.

So stop complaining. This is just like the earlier point when you made a demand, I responded, and you fled even further into your hatred.

Why don't we look at it?

Vincent28UK: I AM PLEADING NO BEGGING YOU TO SHOW

Tiassa: Those occasions exist, but as you've consistently retreated from your own assertion, you've drawn a narrower and narrower circle until you've victimized yourself to the point that you think you're "defending" your faith.

Vincent28UK: tiassa SAYS
Those occasions exist,

SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM
SHOW THEM

YOU CAN NOT THERE IS NONE YOU DUMMY THEY ONLY EXIST IN YOUR TINY MIND

NOW LETS GET BACK TODAYS NEWS

Tiassa: I will, once I am confident that you are capable of understanding them. As with your prior retreat, I don't think you actually know what you're asking. I mean, you haven't so far.

For instance . . . .

So we look to your complaint:

Vincent28UK said:
DID I NOT SAY THE LAST 80 YEARS INSTEAD AS USUAL ALL YOU MUSLIMS HAVE TO REFER TO CENTURIES OR IN THIS CASE NEARLY A THOUSAND YEARS A GO TO FIND NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT CATHOLIC LEADERS

• 80 years and Catholic is your demand in lieu of having your other assertions devastated by the historical record. When you stop fleeing from those issues and face up to your own ignorance, then the discussion can begin. The underlying question is one of how the West got from then to now. Do you understand what that sentence means, Vincent? You've avoided it like a child frightened of the ghost in the attic. Perhaps if you addressed it, you might eventually find your way back to credibility. In the meantime, V-Dog, get a new trick.

• As you can clearly see by following the line of quote-and-response, you did, in fact, ask for those historical examples outside your tenuous and rather arbitrary 80-year demand. Your dishonesty is noted, but I can't say it's a surprise by this point. It would be more accurate to say that your dishonesty is well-known thanks to your performance in this topic, but your latest tantrums set a new standard for both illiteracy and dishonesty.

Send them my way. In the United States, at least, grief has not yet turned people so stupid as your posts.

None of my friends are killers, professionally-trained or otherwise.

Vincent28UK said:
ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD CHAT WITH THE VICTIMS FAMILIES THEN BLAME IT ON JEWS, THE WEST, BUGS BUNNY. DONALD DUCK, ANYONE BUT MUSLIMS I KNOW THEY WILL BELIEVE YOU

Vincent, the above quote is a good example of what such deficient literacy as yours gets you. Is English your first language or are you in Thailand or India or France something?

Thanks for the chuckle.

Back