a q. for the christians

Originally posted by sycoindian
Jenyar.. i see what you are saying... as you so succintly put it, you have to believe in God first.. and then everything else follows... for that you'd have to prove God exists...

about christ... i still dont understand why i have to believe in him cuz he supposedly died for my sins... why the 'obligation'??

What kind of proof? Scientific? That is asking me to prove that God is less than His creation, and as much as I'd like to, I can't.

As for Christ; it's mystery how God can be both Father and Son, but even you and me can be both in one lifetime, and so can God. Believing that Jesus is who he said he was - the Christ ("the anointed") - and that He did what everybody saw Him do - is the same as believing in God.

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.
10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God-- 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only [begotten Son], who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

Last edited:
Jenyar...

What kind of proof? Scientific? That is asking me to prove that God is less than His creation, and as much as I'd like to, I can't.

i dont find it very convincing..

New Life...

you hafta ACCEPT Christ to get in

i still dont buy it..

thanx both of you for your replies..

Originally posted by sycoindian

New Life...

i still dont buy it [/B]

I know you dont, I was simply trying to make the distinction between believing and accepting for you so you have a better understanding

Answer because there is only one God and any diviation from Oneness to Two is a loss of the soul. In understanding True Christian concepts, the meaning is not so clear to many in Christianity as in Islam I suppose. One God, One Love, Allah hu' Akbar. :eek:

Originally posted by mohamed
here is christians argue each other.

its not so much arguing as discussin/debating to try and get a better understanding.........shouldn't we all be trying to understand things better?

the proplem is that christians dont have one concept
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Muslims then,as far as I know there is Wharbisam Sunni & I can not remember the other,by the way sorry if I have misspelled any of the above.
They all say that they have the true path but are supposed to be different from one-another.

PS the Talliban also had there own interpretation.

Back