9/11 Conspiracy Thread (There can be only one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with the melted steel on the bridge.

The conspiracy is over.

Your obsession with this thread proves that you're not sure of your own position. If you were, you wouldn't perpetually attempt to reinforce it. I completely destroyed you, Kenny, and Shaman and 99% of the sources I used was from the mainstream media. That's why you, Kenny, and Shaman spend most your time posting in this thread. Because you feel internally violated from your deplorable performances. Keep at it boys, something tells me you'll be here for another 2 weeks regurgitating the same talking points that the Government agencies are feeding you. This thread has turned into a spook convention of epic proportions.

You find three or four people on the internet willing to respond. It is a weak, sometimes ridiculous conspiracy.

Your obsession with this thread proves that you're not sure of your own position. If you were, you wouldn't perpetually attempt to reinforce it.

That's a feeble justification of why I spend my time in such posts.

For me, conspiracy theories (especially 9/11 related) are no different to my other major peeves such as the supernatural, paranormal, religious matters, etc.

I spend my time criticizing these things not because I am "insecure" of my position on them, but because they fuck up the intelligence of society, keep us backward, and prevent us from being an intelligent and progressive society.

I can't tell you how many times a religious person says I critizice their beliefs because I'm insecure about the fact they may be right. I can't believe you used the same argument. I guess that shouldn't surprise me though. I could simply turn the argument around on you and say that you are insecure about the fact a group of pissed off terrorists could hijack some planes and kill thousands of people.

I completely destroyed you, Kenny, and Shaman and 99% of the sources I used was from the mainstream media. That's why you, Kenny, and Shaman spend most your time posting in this thread. Because you feel internally violated from your deplorable performances. Keep at it boys, something tells me you'll be here for another 2 weeks regurgitating the same talking points that the Government agencies are feeding you. This thread has turned into a spook convention of epic proportions.

Actually, you failed. That's why you claimed to have ignored me in the end.

All you have are misrepresentations, quote mining, strawman pictures, false confidence, and unambiguous dishonesty. That fits the description of a 9/11 truther to a T.

Since 9/11 Conspiracist's have been over killing the forum. I think it's fair time for all the threads to be merged into one all mighty tangle of posts disjointed by the fact that people seem to think that they can discuss the topic in different threads (That would be fine but all the conspiracies have the same arguments. They are indeed conspiracies)

There are different elements to the conspiracy. Perhaps you disdain the whole thing and are perfectly happy for it to be a 'mighty tangle', but I prefer more organization. I suppose the only way to get around this rule is to make a web site of my own that has different elements of the 9/11 conspiracy. Oh well, the organization was nice while it lasted.

There are different elements to the conspiracy. Perhaps you disdain the whole thing and are perfectly happy for it to be a 'mighty tangle', but I prefer more organization. I suppose the only way to get around this rule is to make a web site of my own that has different elements of the 9/11 conspiracy. Oh well, the organization was nice while it lasted.

I would recommend this place for such a purpose:
http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64

There is an entire forum dedicated to 9/11 conspiracies.

Your obsession with this thread proves that you're not sure of your own position.

You, sir, are fucked in the head. This is one of the more provable cases of argument on the net, and it's high time Troofers learned something useful. Your absence here is notable, though: you ran because you were getting pounded, and you realized it. Lucky for you Scott came by to take off the heat.

I completely destroyed you, Kenny, and Shaman and 99% of the sources I used was from the mainstream media.

You can't see me but I'm laaaughing. :D I owned you two so hard your mothers are wondering who laid a beating on them.

This thread has turned into a spook convention of epic proportions.

Dipshit, I post here and only here because I'm trying to limit my time arguing with retards. That being: you. Scott I have hope for. And again: still no CIA cheque. What gives?

Don't take it personal, the spooks are just doing their jobs. That's why they don't use official sources to support their arguments, because they know it's bullshit and saturated with contradictions. That's why they have to resort to obscure sources, and invent new phrases and acronyms to retrofit their cesspool of disinformation. The truthers have won this debate hands down, that's why I've refrained from further engaging. The only thing I can do now is ridicule the dishonest participants with metamorphic positions.

"Spooks", lol. "Don't use official sources" - are you insane? What acronyms are being invented here, tiny brain? My god, I don't think the 9/11 Troof movement has ever been so completely and easily obliterated as on this thread.

The only thing I can do now is ridicule the dishonest participants with metamorphic positions.

It's all you were ever capable of, Ganymede.

"Spooks", lol. "Don't use official sources" - are you insane? What acronyms are being invented here, tiny brain? My god, I don't think the 9/11 Troof movement has ever been so completely and easily obliterated as on this thread.

Your debating skills are remedial at best. Anyone who argues a position using Wikipedia is a complete joke, who shouldn't be taken serious.

Rather, anyone who can't read sources from the New York Times shouldn't be taken seriously, I find.

There's nothing more amusing than watching the village idiot claim he isn't throwing shit. The rest of your spiel - outright lying - isn't quite so funny, of course.

I'll give you some time to compose your little self to respond. Make me laugh.

Oooh. Gany's writin'! One can only wonder what he'll pull out of his ass next.

Dude, out of your last 50 posts 48 of them was made in this forum. If the truthers are as delusional as you assume, you wouldn't waste 98% of your time given them the attention you allege they don't deserve. I find it very suspicious that you and Kenny JC only post in conspiracy threads. The only time you deviate is when you're posting in anti religious threads. I find that very suspicious that your posting patterns mirrors KennyJC's. Just look at their post histories that facts speak for themselves.

Don't take it personal, the spooks are just doing their jobs. That's why they don't use official sources to support their arguments, because they know it's bullshit and saturated with contradictions. That's why they have to resort to obscure sources, and invent new phrases and acronyms to retrofit their cesspool of disinformation. The truthers have won this debate hands down, that's why I've refrained from further engaging. The only thing I can do now is ridicule the dishonest participants with metamorphic positions.

I like keeping an open mind. Maybe Strider's in league with the spooks. Or maybe he just sees the whole thing with disdain and wishes people would just be good little boys and girls and agree blindly to the official story. I'm not sure. All I know is that in every other thread, there's a cutoff at 20 posts, but this one's approaching 40. I think there's a -reason- the cut off is at 20 (and I think it might actually be better to have a cutoff at 10, if that). The reason is that the thread becomes far too unwieldy. A mighty tangle, as Stryder puts it.

So while I think the truthers are winning and will ultimately win, it's this mighty tangle that is hampering the efforts. For a lot of people, contemplating that elements of their own government could do the things that were done on 9/11 is too much for them. It might short circuit their wiring in a way. My favourite movie is something of a cult classic called "Memento". Apart from the awesome music from Phillup Glass, one of my favourite lines is this:
"Yeah, well, I guess in the end they can only make you believe what you want to believe".

When it comes to emotional issues like this, some people may never come around to the truth, even if one day some of the true instigators of 9/11 are caught. I think in the ending, all we can do is speak to those who wish to listen, and preferably in a place where the host(s) don't think the whole topic should be shoved together in some 'mighty tangle'.

Rather, anyone who can't read sources from the New York Times shouldn't be taken seriously, I find.

There's nothing more amusing than watching the village idiot claim he isn't throwing shit. The rest of your spiel - outright lying - isn't quite so funny, of course.

I'll give you some time to compose your little self to respond. Make me laugh.

You provided one source from the NY times that was a PDF, that was discredited by the official NIST and FEMA reports. Your arguments are completely laughable.

When it comes to emotional issues like this, some people may never come around to the truth, even if one day some of the true instigators of 9/11 are caught. I think in the ending, all we can do is speak to those who wish to listen, and preferably in a place where the host(s) don't think the whole topic should be shoved together in some 'mighty tangle'.

Bingo, they're arguing from an emotional position. That's why they ignore any fact that contradicts what they feel, and that's why they also attack you, and allege that you're a nutjob, insane, etc, because they're insecure that someone else doesn't feel the same way they do.

I know how you mean Scott, unfortunately there was about 7 different threads, most of which just went over the same arguement's again and again.

You provided one source from the NY times that was a PDF, that was discredited by the official NIST and FEMA reports. Your arguments are completely laughable.

Ganymede, I'm beginning to think that your leaving the fray for a while may well have been a wise move. The putting of 9/11 threads into the 'pseudoscience' forum was perhaps one clue, but Stryder's tangling of all the threads leads me to believe that the powers that be here are generally if not completely disdainful for anyone who questions the official story. When the deck is stacked, it's generally time to move to another table. I'm open to suggestions as to another forum we might be able to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back