9/11 Conspiracy Thread (There can be only one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scientists with the National Institute of Standards and Technology say their three-year investigation of the collapse determined the demise of WTC 7 was actually the first time in the world a fire caused the total failure of a skyscraper. “The reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery,” said Dr. Shyam Sunder, the lead investigator on the NIST team.

Huh? this makes no sense to me. If something has never happened before, how can you say the cause insn't a mystery?

and this from the link:

In discussing the findings, the investigator Sunder acknowledged that some may still not be convinced, but insisted the science behind their findings is "incredibly conclusive."

"The public should really recognize the science is really behind what we have said," he said, adding: "The obvious stares you in the face."

Uh, yeah.
It's "obvious" that "incredibly conclusive" is abad choice of words. It's sounds as if the conclusion is incredible (unbelievable). I'll agree with that.

Last edited:
Huh? this makes no sense to me. If something has never happened before, how can you say the cause insn't a mystery?

...because it's been demonstrated to have happened for the first time. :shrug:

It's "obvious" that "incredibly conclusive" is abad choice of words. It's sounds as if the conclusion is incredible (unbelievable). I'll agree with that.

Why? Because they used bad language?

We don't like in a Country where people are respected for questioning the Government. But we do have some true Patriot's in the Scientific Community who're exposing the truth. http://physics911.net/

Wow that's a huge amount of "scientists"... a handful infact. Have their claims been submitted for scientific peer review? If so, then what was the result? Did it's findings get accepted in scientific consensus?

Thought not...

And congratulations on finding the word "pull" on demolition sources. I would think you might be onto something... but since Larry Silverstein was talking to a fire commander we can assume they meant pulling the contingent of fire fighters. Which is what they did. We even have video of firefighters saying they're pulling everyone out of there. But more importantly, why would Dan Nigro be in charge of demolishing a 47 floor building?

Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?
Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back.

...they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too...

Youll hear what you want. Youve made that obvious enough.

My point was that even within the official government stories there are holes. And we have a president in office who we KNOW has lied to us about Iraq. And you expect the truth from this administration all of a sudden? Hah! And Im gullible?

Since when do I get my sources or facts of 9/11 from the Bush administration?

Yawn...

I will just repost my reply from the pseudoscience forum (which is where this thread should be too).

Congratulations on finding the word "pull" on demolition sources. I would think you might be onto something... but since Larry Silverstein was talking to a fire commander we can assume they meant pulling the contingent of fire fighters. Which is what they did. We even have video of firefighters saying they're pulling everyone out of there. But more importantly, why would Dan Nigro be in charge of demolishing a 47 floor building?

Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?

...they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too...

Yawn...

I will just repost my reply from the pseudoscience forum (which is where this thread should be too).

Congratulations on finding the word "pull" on demolition sources. I would think you might be onto something... but since Larry Silverstein was talking to a fire commander we can assume they meant pulling the contingent of fire fighters. Which is what they did. We even have video of firefighters saying they're pulling everyone out of there. But more importantly, why would Dan Nigro be in charge of demolishing a 47 floor building?

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5

due to lack of water, no manual firefighting actions were taken by FDNY

www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

There was no Firefighting in WTC Kenny, there was no Firefighters to pull.

This is like arguing with brick wall, if that brick wall happened to have a work of fiction written all over it.

Some people repeatedly spew conspiracy lies like this over and over (KNOWING it's a LIE themselves) simply to create fear and doubt (of the U.S. govt) for political motives.

Brand new report from NIST about the collapse of building 7.

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc082108.html

Hmmmm, apparently this is the first EVER recorded building to collapse from NORMAL fires...(not jet fuel)
How convenient...

Classic cherry picking technique by a typical conspiracy theorist.

You ignore everything NIST says which proves it fell without explosives and say "well it's the first building to collapse due to fires".

And no building was ever built like the WTC7 was, and no building ever had the lower 10 floors scooped out 25% of the way into the building on one of the corners. And THEN you have uncontrolled fires burning.

But then again, you are a UFO nut as well, so I don't expect you to have any clarity on 9/11 either.

Some people repeatedly spew conspiracy lies like this over and over (KNOWING it's a LIE themselves) simply to create fear and doubt (of the U.S. govt) for political motives.

CNN.jpg

Bollocks! Even if the firefighters were not actually INSIDE the building, they still made efforts to fight the fires on WTC7 and they were still in the vicinity of the building which was a dangerous place to be when you consider they thought it may collapse. Hence they were pulled:

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/boyle.html

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we're going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn't look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn't really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I'm standing next to said, that building doesn't look straight. So I'm standing there. I'm looking at the building. It didn't look right, but, well, we'll go in, we'll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody's going into 7, there's creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

Are you calling the firefighters liars? If you are, then that would be quite a disgusting comment in light of the fact that hundreds of them were killed on 9/11.

Actually...that's not true.

As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing heavy damage to the south face of the building.[3] The bottom portion of the building's south face was heavily damaged by debris, including damage to the southwest corner from the 8th to 18th floors, a large vertical gash on the center-bottom extending at least ten floors, and other damage as high as the 18th floor.[3] The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.[27][28]

After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts.[29]

29: "Oral Histories From Sept. 11 - Interview with Captain Anthony Varriale" (pdf). The New York Times (2001-12-12). Retrieved on 2007-08-22

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wtc7

So...that's it. Silverstein did indeed order the firefighters "pulled". He might also have meant evacuation of the area.

There's also this:

Conspiracy theorists believe the building collapses on September 11, including that of building seven, were the result of controlled demolition.[54][55][56][57] The draft NIST report rejected this hypothesis, as the window breakages and blast sound predicted by simulations were not observed.[58]

A quote from above:

"This Quickvote is not scientific and reflects only the viewpoints of those users who have chosen to participate."

Is there anything else? I think that's it, then.

I have another question, actually: how did the demolitionists get the explosives into the spot where the planes hit? How did they know to put them there?

So...that's it. Silverstein did indeed order the firefighters "pulled". He might also have meant evacuation of the area.

I think Silverstein merely agreed with the pull out... It was up to the fire commander and he could have pulled with or without the consent of Larry Silverstein.

Actually...that's not true.

There's also this:

A quote from above:

"This Quickvote is not scientific and reflects only the viewpoints of those users who have chosen to participate."

Is there anything else? I think that's it, then.

Your quote is from Wiki, my source is from the FEMA report. No contest.

By 11:30 a.m., the fire commander in charge of that area, Assistant Chief Frank Fellini, ordered firefighters away from it for safety reasons.

A combination of an uncontrolled fire and the structural damage might have been able to bring the building down, some engineers said.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...93AA15752C1A9679C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=2

due to lack of water, no manual firefighting actions were taken by FDNY

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

Second, a fifth-floor fire burned for up to 7 hours. "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," Sunder says. Investigators believe the fire was fed by tanks of diesel fuel that many tenants used to run emergency generators. Most tanks throughout the building were fairly small, but a generator on the fifth floor was connected to a large tank in the basement via a pressurized line. Says Sunder: "Our current working hypothesis is that this pressurized line was supplying fuel [to the fire] for a long period of time."

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5

Ok, there's 3 mainstream sources that confirm no manual firefighting was taking place in WTC 7. So until any of you can provide one mainstream source to refute the evidence I've just presented, politely shut the **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back