3 footballers "rape" woman with a camera phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically in my town 3 high profile football player's, fresh off a final's win and gearing up for an all important semi-final next week, foolishly banged a slut in a toilet stall at a nightclub. She gave all 3 headjobs, then started getting dicked by 2 of them while one laughed and filmed it on his mobile phone.
She salivated and enjoyed her slovenly self, eagerly thrusting her pelvis into the crotches of these young superstars while grunting like an animal, but when she came to the realisation she was being filmed she became displeased, a halo began to visibly encircle her head and suddenly we have a "sexual assault" case.

Were you in the stall next door?

Did you see all of this yourself? You know she "salivated and enjoyed her slovenly self"... how, exactly?

The fact is: you have no idea what happened.

Now a very important sports team's whole season is in jeopardy.

In what way is football in any way "important"? It's a just a boy's game. If the players thought it was "important", they wouldn't have been out drinking and rooting before an "important" game, would they? And any coach worth anything would ban his players from drinking before a big game.

The worst part of this is that a stupid slut felt the need to pipe up over something so trivial and cause such a huge mess, when she was a willing participant.

How do you know whether she was wiling or not? Obviously, she wasn't too willing, or she wouldn't have complained.

Why did the players need a woman anyway? Why not just cut out the middle man and have sex with each other? Clearly, that is what this was about.

Questions, more and more

Madanthonywayne said:

Regarding the filming of the sex acts: If the woman were concerned about her privacy, she'd not have been giving out blowjobs to everyone in the public rest room!

Considering that one of the points about Larry Craig's attempt to quash his prior guilty plea is that he had a reasonable expectation of privacy in a public restroom, I'm hesitant to agree with your argument. We might actually get a ruling on that point.

To the other, given that the man who did his comatose wife had the reasonable expectation of privacy, especially after having gone to the effort to close the blinds and the door, we might wonder whether the stall door was left unlocked.

Of course, I'm still laughing at the proposition that the footage was deleted the next morning. It might have been, when the police showed up. But wasn't someone convicted recently of a heinous crime after the phone-camera recording of him pissing on a dying woman was posted on the internet?

I mean, really, what are people going to do? Record a sex act, wank to it the next morning, and then delete it?

Right. Not likely, but neither is it impossible. After all, once he realized he had filmed a sex crime, destroying the evidence would likely be quick to mind.

• • •​

From the Herald Sun:

A FOURTH Brisbane Broncos NRL star was reportedly involved in the alleged sexual assault of a 24-year-old woman in a Queensland night club, it has emerged.

Broadcaster and rugby league commentator Ray Hadley this morning told 2GB listeners a fourth player filmed the incident in the Alhambra Lounge in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley.

Previously it was thought that only three players were involved.

"A fourth unnamed player filmed the incident," Hadley said. "That's when the young lady started to object."

(News.com)

If they continued screwing her after she objected to the altered circumstances, these men are guilty of rape.

Notes:

Herald Sun. "Fourth Brisbane Broncos player linked to alleged sexual assault". News.com. September 17, 2008. http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,24359629-14823,00.html

Were you in the stall next door?

Did you see all of this yourself? You know she "salivated and enjoyed her slovenly self"... how, exactly?

OMG JAMES!!!! You figured it out. It was DR Lou who was doing the filming. :eek:

actually there have been alot of cases recently which the police have managed to catch the perps because the filmed it

i was watching a crime show on tv last week (so i dont know how old the case was) where three thugs kicked and beat a homeless guy who was sleeping in the city in sydney (i think).

some passes by called the cops and when they arived they found the thugs had recorded the assult on one of there phones. personally i think 100 hours community service was VERY light for those three. i would have liked to have seen them get at least a suspended jail sentance. there is no excuse for beating up a sleeping homeless guy

then there was the case of the boys who gang raped an interlectually disabled girl and filmed it

and of course all the school bulling cases which have been able to go to court because the morons filmed themselves beating up there victoms

As a sports fan, one might choose to be disgusted at the footballers for the disrespect they've shown their teammates and community. I mean, really, a cheap shared orgasm in a bathroom stall?

they're footballers man. that's what they do. different values.

(Insert title here)

Codanblad said:

they're footballers man. that's what they do. different values.

And yet people still buy the tickets.

And yet people still buy the tickets.

i suppose people should fully investigate the morality of all people involved in any form of entertainment they wish to view. actually, i don't think people care enough.

I expect to have some privacy in a public restroom. If I'm peeing in there I'd throw a hissy fit if someone put their camera over the wall or under the door and started taking pictures.

Is it different for sex?

legally?
yes its different, you actually have MORE protection when having sex from being filmed without your knowlage.

though to be honest im not sure what the current penelties are for that compared with the new upskirt laws

legally?
yes its different, you actually have MORE protection when having sex from being filmed without your knowlage.

though to be honest im not sure what the current penelties are for that compared with the new upskirt laws

In the US, not in a public place, such as a wide open exposed park. If the stall door was open while THEY (not just she) were doing this, can she say claim she expected privacy? If the door was shut, I can see where she can claim this.

What if it wasn't Nietzchefan? What if she, you know, blew Buffalo Roam? And John99? And, I don't know, pick someone ....

Gold Tiassa, I nearly pissed myself on reading that.

Dr. Lou, Dr. Lou, now it's all abundantly clear. You're a fucking banana bender..and you follow the Boncos ( no, it's not a typo).

To give a little clarity to the good folk from other countries who think that we're talking about footballers, we're not, we're talking about Rugby League players ( men of immense strength and fearlessness who play as tough and hard a game as exists anywhere), guys who would walk over broken glass for each other and whose standard after game interview would sound something very similar to this ( spoken{yelled} very rapidly) " Yeahfanksh Shterlo, ve boyshreally dug in. We iddemubver middle annenna backsh camefrew wivva, ummm, wivva, yeah we really shtug togevver anna boysh dug deep an' ahh we dug deep an' ahh ve boysh really dug deepandunnit fer eachovver..yeak fanksh mate..goodonyer..."

The girl in question probably couldn't string two words together either..but what would I know?

To give a little clarity to the good folk from other countries who think that we're talking about footballers, we're not, we're talking about Rugby League players ( men of immense strength and fearlessness who play as tough and hard a game as exists anywhere), guys who would walk over broken glass for each other and whose standard after game interview would sound something very similar to this ( spoken{yelled} very rapidly) " Yeahfanksh Shterlo, ve boyshreally dug in. We iddemubver middle annenna backsh camefrew wivva, ummm, wivva, yeah we really shtug togevver anna boysh dug deep an' ahh we dug deep an' ahh ve boysh really dug deepandunnit fer eachovver..yeak fanksh mate..goodonyer..."

The girl in question probably couldn't string two words together either..but what would I know?

LOL!

The sad thing is, I actually understood that..:bawl:

<3 Spud. Your characterisation of the Australian spoken language is perfect!

You "rember" incorrectly.
They haven't been charged, and luckily they are still playing this weekend. But still, I feel like the woman should be punished somehow.

why do you think that?

say for example you and your GF wanted a quickie in a toilet and someone filmed it, would that be differant, and besides it is against the law to film someone having sex without consent of that person,

i am not saying the guys should be stopped playing rugby but what they did was wrong, and even the girl was wrong to a certain extent, she should not walk into a public bathroom with any old tom dick or harry

Sports.

If the world isn't screwed up enough, give them something to whinge about..

Funny, String hasn't show up round these parts to kill all the anti sports whackos..

Dr. Lou, Dr. Lou, now it's all abundantly clear. You're a fucking banana bender..and you follow the Boncos ( no, it's not a typo).

I had to read that twice. was cracking up as usual.

LOL!

The sad thing is, I actually understood that..:bawl:

<3 Spud. Your characterisation of the Australian spoken language is perfect!

I'll take solace in the fact that I didn't understand that, but who fully understands the innlets of ones country ?

If the stall door was open while THEY (not just she) were doing this, can she say claim she expected privacy? If the door was shut, I can see where she can claim this.
Four people in one stall with the door closed? Don't think so.

that was great mate, just great. i love you. i love you. i love you. your the best mate. hey, where is XXXX, where he come in here. He;s great, he's.

I had to read that twice. was cracking up as usual.

I'll take solace in the fact that I didn't understand that, but who fully understands the innlets of ones country ?

yeah that was great. that was great. Me no understand this stuff either, your greaT, THEIR GREAT, THEIR GREAT. I'm 16 going on 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back