3 footballers "rape" woman with a camera phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i want to know is why its always rugby players who are under investigation for sexaul assults???

i cant think of ONE AFL player charged with sexual assult, certianly not for gang rape but this is the 3rd? time rugby players have been caught up in a potentual gang rape case.

AFL players "scandles" always seem to do with drug abuse and drink driving (to the point the TAC pulled its sponsorship from collingwood i think)

Lol...and has sex with two of them while the other watches...there's not enough alcohol in the world.

Yeah no kidding!!

Next day: Oh shit how did 3 dicks end up in my mouth last night in that bathroom stall? :shrug: Maybe I had one too many COCKtails..... LOL

Come on, it is just another case of a nasty whore and a bunch of horny pigs.

BTW: Hi Mrow ;)

Yeah no kidding!!

Next day: Oh shit how did 3 dicks end up in my mouth last night in that bathroom stall? :shrug: Maybe I had one too many COCKtails..... LOL

Come on, it is just another case of a nasty whore and a bunch of horny pigs.

BTW: Hi Mrow ;)

Lol!!! Oh man, that was great. :roflmao:

Hey, shorty. =)

of course shorty and so was this case:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Brimble

she CLEARLY wanted to be druged with a date rape drug, raped by three guys and then stuffed in a shower when she stopped breathing:rolleyes:

RIGHT:rolleyes::mad:

If this one were a case of date rape drugs being used on her wouldn't she be unconscious or very close to it? They should be able to tell that from the video, so I'm thinking she was just a slut.

shorty, for one moment pretend your right. she did want them to fuck her ect.

did she ASK them to film it?
did she know she was being filmed?

because thats a criminal offence in and of itself

shorty, for one moment pretend your right. she did want them to fuck her ect.

did she ASK them to film it?
did she know she was being filmed?

because thats a criminal offence in and of itself

Ok...... I don't know what a woman who sucks 3 guys dicks while sitting on a toilet seat asked for or not and personally I don't give a crap. If trash want to put themselves in such positions in the first place they can expect a whole lot to go wrong. See I never put myself into those kinds of situations so I was never ashamed of what I did later. Seems to me a lot of these cases come up when ppl are CAUGHT red handed or in her case with her MOUTH FULL and try to come up with excuses. Ohhhhhhhhh I didn't know what I was doing, I was drunk. Ohhhhhh I was coerced by the man to do things I didn't want because he plied me with too much alcohol. I mean if she really did these things on her own will and there was camera footage for all to see.
How many women want to admit to being a nasty WHORE? So why not try and turn the tables with a story that these 3 guys somehow overpowered her and made her do it or some other bullshit story.

You theories that she was drunk or whatever don't fly with me and never will.

how about if nietzschefan put a camera in the vent and secretly filmed you giving him a blowjob and being arse fucked or whatever and posted it on here?

would you just say "oh well im a slut so what?"

Closer to circumstance, and a shudder or three as well

What if it wasn't Nietzchefan? What if she, you know, blew Buffalo Roam? And John99? And, I don't know, pick someone ....

how about if nietzschefan put a camera in the vent and secretly filmed you giving him a blowjob and being arse fucked or whatever and posted it on here?

Well first I have to finish laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Ok, I am done now.....HA HA HA wait not yet.

Well first of all Nietzsche is my partner of 5 1/2 yrs. He is not a stranger I picked up and headed into a public washroom with, so it's quite different.
I would trust that he wouldn't do that, because I know the type of person he is and he knows how I would react. This girl on the otherhand went in the bathroom to gang bang 3 strangers??? How can you predict what a stranger will do? Forget about filming her, she could have picked the wrong 3 guys and they could have raped, then strangled her and left her for dead. She has to take responsibility if she wants to be so reckless in my opinion. I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I think the guys were total pigs but a lot of men are given the chance with willing whore thrown in their lap.

I mean if I was her and did that and a film of it ended up on YouTube , I would probably be completely ashamed and think OMG what the Fuck is wrong with me, WTF did I do. I would be pissed at the guys but I would be more pissed at myself for behaving so STUPID, TRASHY, and RECKLESS.

BTW: if he posts such a video and someone is getting as you say arse fucked, it is NOT ME.......lolol

Come on, you don't see a difference between two adults having sex in their bedroom verses some slut doing three guys in a public rest room? I'm sorry, public bathrooms are not the place for sex. I don't even like to go to the bathroom in there! And a girl who chooses to do three strangers is not the same as a women making love to her husband/boyfriend.

Regarding the filming of the sex acts: If the woman were concerned about her privacy, she'd not have been giving out blowjobs to everyone in the public rest room! For that matter, wasn't she in the men's room?

Come on, you don't see a difference between two adults having sex in their bedroom verses some slut doing three guys in a public rest room? I'm sorry, public bathrooms are not the place for sex. I don't even like to go to the bathroom in there! And a girl who chooses to do three strangers is not the same as a women making love to her husband/boyfriend.

Regarding the filming of the sex acts: If the woman were concerned about her privacy, she'd not have been giving out blowjobs to everyone in the public rest room! For that matter, wasn't she in the men's room?

No kidding, I try not to touch much when I have to use public washrooms.
I can't even imagine having sex in there with someone I knew...YUK!!!

As for the privacy thing, you hit that one right on.:thumbsup:

The thing with Asguard is he makes women out to be these helpless, innocent victims all the time.

HAHAHA, you honestly belive that?:p

im being villifide for even SUGESTING in another thread that if a man should be required to "take responcability" for his child then a women should "take responcability" for the fact she got pregnant

nothing right now, i will await the outcome of the police investigation and any potential court case to see the FACTS rather than make assumptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back