12 Proofs that Muhammad (Peace be upon him ) was a True Prophet

not quite, it is a mixture of what Mohammad learned & what he put together to make arabs an empire. if islam were a continuation of the OT & NT, it would have spoken to Christian & Jews in a language they understood, namely Aramaic (the lingua franca at the time). It would have told the Jews & Christians, that God was; angry, sad, heart-broken, &/or loving, that they had fallen short of God’s goals for us, it would have used God’s name YHWH, not allah, which is the crescent-moon god of the arabs

Where exactly have you gotten this information about Allah orignially being a crescent-moon god of the arabs? I want to read it too. Why don't you post links when you put up such controversial info in your posts?

miss khan said:
Where exactly have you gotten this information about Allah orignially being a crescent-moon god of the arabs? I want to read it too. Why don't you post links when you put up such controversial info in your posts?

From many different sites, but look for yourself, here's one.

http://www.geocities.com/acts_2_38_4_12/YHWH_allah5_index.html
The evidence reveals that the temple of the moon god was active even in the Christian area. Evidence gathered from both North and South Arabia demonstrate that moon god worship was clearly active even in Muhammad's day and was still the dominant cult.
According to numerous inscriptions, while the name of the moon god was "sin", his title was "al-ilah", meaning "the deity [the god]", further meaning that he was the chief or high god among the gods. As Coon points out, "The God Il or Ilah was originally a phase of the Moon God." [Carleton S. Coon, Southern Arabia (Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian, 1944) page 399]
The moon god was called al-ilah, the god, which was shortened to allah in pre-Islamic times. The pagan Arabs even used allah in the names they gave to their children. For example, both Muhammad's father and uncle had allah as part of their names. The fact that they were given such names by their parents proves that allah was the title for the moon god even in Muhammad's day. Professor Coon says, "Similarly, under Mohammed's tutelage, the relatively anonymous Ilah, became Al-Ilah, The God, or Allah, the Supreme Being." [Carleton S. Coon, Southern Arabia, page 399]

This fact answers the questions. "Why is allah never defined in the quran?" "Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who allah was?" Muhammad was raised in the religion of the moon god allah. But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that allah [the moon god] was the GREATEST of all gods and the supreme deity in a pantheon of deities, Muhammad decided that allah wasn't the greatest of all gods, but the only god. In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the moon god allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and kids [the three daughters of allah] and all the other gods."
This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed isn't "allah is great" but "allah is the greatest"---he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs NEVER accused Muhammad of preaching a DIFFERENT allah than the one they already worshipped. This "allah" was the moon god according to the archeological evidence.
Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the moon god allah. To the Jews and the Christians he said that allah was their God, too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and rejected his moon god allah as a false god. Al-Kindi, one of the early Christian apologists against Islam, pointed out that Islam and its god allah didn't come from the Bible but from the paganism of the Sabeans. They didn't worship YHWH of the Bible but the moon god and his daughters, al-lat, al-uzza, and manat [Three Early Christian-Muslim Debates (ed. by N.A. Newman [Hatfield, PA: I.B.R.I., 1994], pages 357,413,426)]
Dr. Newman concludes his study of the early Christian-Muslim debates by stating, "Islam proved itself to be...a separate and antagonistic religion which had sprung up from idolatry." [Three Early Christian-Muslim Debates (ed. by N.A. Newman [Hatfield, PA: I.B.R.I., 1994], page 719]. Islamic scholar Caesar Farah concluded, "There is no reason, therefore, to accept the idea that Allah passed to the Muslims from the Christians and Jews." [Caesar Farah, Islam: Beliefs and Observations (New York: Barrons, 1987), page 28].
The Arabs worshipped the moon god as a supreme deity. But this WASN'T biblical monotheism. While the moon god was greater than all other gods and goddesses, this was still a polytheistic pantheon of deities. Now that the actual idols of the moon god are found, it's impossible to avoid the fact that allah was a pagan god in pre-Islamic times.
Is it any wonder then that the symbol of Islam is the crescent moon? That a crescent moon sits on top of their mosques and minarets? That a crescent moon is found on the flags of Islamic nations? That the Muslims fast during the month which begins and ends with the appearance of the cresent moon in the sky? Also, the idol of the moon god allah was at Mecca, the pagans faced toward Mecca and prayed to the moon god allah, Muslims today still does this today, praying fives times a day toward Mecca. These are a dead giveaway that allah is a moon god. These are visible evidence that they are still worshipping the moon god today.
The pagan Arabs worshipped the moon god allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day [Encyclopedia of Islam (ed. Eliade) pages 303. International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, page 1:219] making a pilgrimage to Mecca; running around the temple of the moon god called the Kabah; kissing the black stone; killing an animal in sacrifice to the moon god; throwing stones at the devil; fasting for the month that begins and ends with the crescent moon; giving alms to the poor; etc.

I have just spent the last few hours reading through the threads that deal with Islam and Christianity. Wow! Wackos is what comes to mind. I can't see what good can happen when people insist that what they believe is right--All the bible thumpers saying I need Jesus to be saved or Islam demanding I convert or die--some pretty fun stuff to teach to my little ones. Hey how about if I forget about what these books say? Maybe just listen to what my heart and head say is right or wrong. Maybe if more people acted like grown-ups and instead of fighting over fairy tales the normal people in this world could have a little peace.

Vienna said:
I'm not a Christian, and I wouldn't let my dog near a mosque.

We wouldn't want him OR YOU near it anyway. :D

Vienna said:
I'm sort of Atheist/Agnostic, maybe there's a God , maybe there isn't, who cares!

??? I now understand why you speak anything that comes to your mind. You're not even sure in what you belive in, and you're saying dreadful things about Islam. Fix yourself before you fix others.

Vienna said:
But one thing in this world that I hate is Islam. Muslims walk round like brainwashed dummies reciting the Quran and saying they are going to take over the world etc etc.

No muslim ever said that they'd take over the world. We're not brainwashed, thank-you. You already know that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. With 1.3 billion people. I guess everybody converting are dummies as well. Perhaps they should go to Vienna for something better, ay?? Athiest/Agnostic.. you're making me sick.

Vienna said:
Coupled with the violence and terrorism which stems from the Islamic twats, I believe Islam should be removed from this planet like the ugly cancer it is.

Muslims believe that obnoxious twats like you who refuse to see the truth laid out infront of you OVER A MILLION TIMES should be removed from this planet. But the more you say things like these, the more people become curious to learn about the true FACTS, instead of the bullshit that pops out from your head. In the end they convert and you still sit there at your computer screen, thinking of what to say next.

Thats all really.

Why on earth have you dug this thread up?

Where do I say these things?

The only thing you have done here is embarrassed Proud Muslim, you see Proud Muslim used to be Proud Syrian - look at the start of this thread.

You are boring - you sound like just another frenzied muslim with an attitude, get a life.

Toodle pip

Vienna said:
Why on earth have you dug this thread up?

Where do I say these things?

The only thing you have done here is embarrassed Proud Muslim, you see Proud Muslim used to be Proud Syrian - look at the start of this thread.

You are boring - you sound like just another frenzied muslim with an attitude, get a life.

Toodle pip

YOU just don't have anything to say after what I'VE said, PM's not embarrassed, YOU are...

The only BORING person here is YOU. Every one in this thread knows you with one BORING attitude, so YOU get a life.

daisy250 said:

??? I now understand why you speak anything that comes to your mind. You're not even sure in what you belive in, and you're saying dreadful things about Islam. Fix yourself before you fix others.
What? the pot calling the kettle black? Daisy, you're missing so many petals, that you look dreadful,
if islam is logical, then the world is insane
if islam is truth, the truth is lies
if islam is peace, then war is peace

islam believes in doublespeak, read George Orwell's "1984",
it will help erase some of your brainwashing.
other doublespeak terms in islam
martyr= murderers
fast= evening banquets & all-night parties

is all these little details that make islam such a lie, as they say "the devil is in the details" & Mohammad didn't get it all, 'satanic verses', anyone?

No muslim ever said that they'd take over the world. We're not brainwashed, thank-you.

look in the quran, its instruction number one, look at OBL's fatwa, surrender or die? some choice!

You already know that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. With 1.3 billion people.
as they lose millions, you'll have to produce 5 kids to keep up, have you met your quota?

I guess everybody converting are dummies as well.
I couldn't have said it better myself

Perhaps they should go to Vienna for something better, ay?? Athiest/Agnostic.. you're making me sick.
ah, at least that way, you have a chance to know the truth, because at least they are open to experiances, truth, logic, understanding, muslims are too brainwashed to even know they are brainwashed,

Muslims believe that obnoxious twats like you who refuse to see the truth laid out infront of you OVER A MILLION TIMES should be removed from this planet.

so, you mean "killed"? more threats, whats wrong with you? where's the 'peace' of islam? oh, yeah, I forgot, the peace of islam, is death or brainwashing, zombie! "Dawn of the Dead", is about the islam virus,
watch it & understand, BTW you look beautiful in your scene, such a lovely wide-open gash smile

But the more you say things like these, the more people become curious to learn about the true FACTS,
the more that they stay away, thanks for the reality check

instead of the bullshit that pops out from your head. In the end they convert and you still sit there at your computer screen, thinking of what to say next.
look whose brimming with BS, if you had any more you would be a BS meister, a PHd (or a philio of Dodoo), or a DD (doctor of dodoo). You are way to educated for us, daisy. your imanmust be proud, how is P_M?

I'd be wasting my time if I replied to you. What I wrote was to Vienna, not you. I'm sorry that Vienna couldn't answer exactly to what I've said, but you didn't have to back him up. By the way, incase you forget again, this thread is 12 proofs that Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) was a true prophet.

daisy250 said:
I'd be wasting my time if I replied to you. What I wrote was to Vienna, not you. I'm sorry that Vienna couldn't answer exactly to what I've said, but you didn't have to back him up. By the way, incase you forget again, this thread is 12 proofs that Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him) was a true prophet.

Hello my little satan worshipper. I shall comtemplate the subject of the thread as I eat my crispy bacon sandwich.

But my initial thoughts are: "Mohammed was a lamer".

:D

daisy250 said:
I'd be wasting my time if I replied to you. What I wrote was to Vienna, not you. I'm sorry that Vienna couldn't answer exactly to what I've said, but you didn't have to back him up. By the way, incase you forget again, this thread is 12 proofs that Mohammed ( Him) was a true prophet.

I already answered it, see page 2 of this thread, about 4/5 of the way down

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=30319&page=2&pp=20

Pakman said:
Let me ask you something Vienna and Randolfo. You both say that Mohammad(pbuh) was illerate. Yet the Quran rhymes. How is that?
sorry, Pakman, your little question escaped me, amid all these posts. But I never said Mohammad was illiterate, it has been said, I think he knew enough to get by, rhyme? since when is that so hard? you need to get out more often, Rappers & poets do it all the time, ol' Mo must have had a little of the Bard in him

Back