12 Proofs that Muhammad (Peace be upon him ) was a True Prophet

And explain how the Quran speaks of earthquakes and other stuff before all this was discovered?

Originally posted by Vienna
Just like it explains the world is flat.

Hail to your ignorance. *sigh*. I wish you were just a little bit more literate then you pretend to be. Read vienna read and compare what you are saying and what is reality. I am really sad to see your ignorant claims again and again. Please see that you really sound like an un educated child. Trying to ignore that there a world of knowledge out side, just take one dip and see the difference. I will pray for you.

Originally posted by Markx
Hail to your ignorance. *sigh*. I wish you were just a little bit more literate then you pretend to be. Read vienna read and compare what you are saying and what is reality. I am really sad to see your ignorant claims again and again. Please see that you really sound like an un educated child. Trying to ignore that there a world of knowledge out side, just take one dip and see the difference. I will pray for you.
Ignorance is taking every word in the Bible and the qur'an literally, word for word. These books were written by people, not God. Ignorance is not recognising the truth amongst the crap in these books. Man has altered the ideas of faith in these books for manipulation of people (Joseph Smith is a fine example), theoligists make these books appear to say whatever they want. Only the ignorant cannot see the truth.

The word of Quran is the word of God. The Bible was the word of God, but that has been changed. The Quran has not. Why? Because people have memorized the Quran since it was revealed. You have pick up any Quran from Australia and one from the Middle East. You will find them to be the same. You can also compare a old Quran to one of today. You will find them the same.

Let us see who is ignorant. You say the Quran says the world is flat and that is was written by men. I say the Quran does not say that and it was written by God. I have read the Quran. You have not. So who is being ignorant here?

Originally posted by Pakman
The word of Quran is the word of God. The Bible was the word of God, but that has been changed. The Quran has not. Why? Because people have memorized the Quran since it was revealed. You have pick up any Quran from Australia and one from the Middle East. You will find them to be the same. You can also compare a old Quran to one of today. You will find them the same.

Let us see who is ignorant. You say the Quran says the world is flat and that is was written by men. I say the Quran does not say that and it was written by God. I have read the Quran. You have not. So who is being ignorant here?
Now you are been pathetic and backward.

Written by God .. Bullshit

Y'know I feel an Atheist moment coming on

Who knows more about Islam:

Person who has read Quran > Person who has not read Quran

I think I win here.

Originally posted by Pakman
Who knows more about Islam:

Person who has read Quran > Person who has not read Quran

I think I win here.
So you have read something written by a figment of your imagination - well done squirt. (Atheist moment still with me)

. Only the ignorant cannot see the truth.

Very true Allah has given you eyes yet you can't see.........oh should I called him God not Allah? since it will be shoving my religion to your throat? What if I am reading bible in Arabic, the word for God is still Allah?? Does it ever occured to you?? I am sure you never bother to learn any of that.

Allah has given me jack shit, he doesn't exist.

(Atheist moment is dragging on)

Possible for you vienna, what did Jesus gave you?? If he ever existed......:confused:

Originally posted by Markx
Easy way out...........:eek:
Not at all. It simply would be too difficult for you to grasp the concept of Jesus while you worship the anti-Christ Mohammed.

Just like it explains the world is flat.

Indeed, the Bible tells us the earth is FLAT !!

When it comes to scientific claims, the Bible has the dumbest claims, with all due respect to Jews and Christians. The Bible claims that Earth has four ends and four corners. Nobody can ever think a ball or a cycle to have corners and ends! Only flat items can have corners and ends, and this is exactly what the bible is trying to express regarding the shape of the earth. The earth is not flat, as once thought and it has no corners or ends at all. If Magnetic Poles can be taken as ends or corners of earth, then this definitely opposed to the axis of rotation.

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

Job 38:13
13 That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)

Jeremiah 16:19
19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)

Daniel 4:11
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the ENDS OF ALL THE EARTH: (KJV)

Matthew 4:8
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; (KJV)

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from any place. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed

THE BIBLE CLAIM THE EARTH NEVER MOVE:

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

You see, the loser vienna cant comment when he is cornered !

THE BIBLE CLAIM THE EARTH NEVER MOVE:

"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)"

Are you as thick as you make out??

I've told you before, and explained why that every time you bash the Bible you are bashing the Qur'an, idiot.

And I'm not a Christian so save your energy.....DUH!

Which bible thou?? which one of the 100s you have?? Which one of the fabricated book of God are you refering too?? Do you know about your own Bible?? Do you have any clue what are you talking about?? :rolleyes:

Yes I do, Islam is based on the Old Testament and the Qur'an.

Please go Read OT. Make sure you read Torah and Talmud. Don't skip anything and don't go to websites. Read the books and come and talk.:eek:

Yes I do, Islam is based on the Old Testament and the Qur'an.
not quite, it is a mixture of what Mohammad learned & what he put together to make arabs an empire. if islam were a continuation of the OT & NT, it would have spoken to Christian & Jews in a language they understood, namely Aramaic (the lingua franca at the time). It would have told the Jews & Christians, that God was; angry, sad, heart-broken, &/or loving, that they had fallen short of God’s goals for us, it would have used God’s name YHWH, not allah, which is the crescent-moon god of the arabs

Mohammad's message was meant for arabs, to lead them on the road to world conquest. why do you think muslims have to learn arabic? dress up as arabs, take on arabic names & manners? follow arabic prayers, rites, etc.? Dar-al-islam vs. dar- al Harb, until all bend to the will of allah the moon god, then the end comes

Back