12 Proofs that Muhammad (Peace be upon him ) was a True Prophet

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
Where did you get this BULLSHIT ??? from FOX JEWS or from the ZNN ( Zionist national news ) ????

yes, that's where i got it :rolleyes:

i see from your post that you deplore this type of action, yes?
it is dispicable and un-Islamic, right?

i'm gonna find the reference for you and make you feel stupid.

Last edited:
Originally posted by otheadp
It's called "Treaty of Hudaibiya" (in the year 628)

As you know, wars were fought between the Quraish and the Muslims. The Quraish lived in Mecca and wished to crush Islam. However, after the Battle of the Ditch, the Muslims had the upper hand. Because of this, the Holy Prophet decided to visit Mecca.

The Quraish learned of this and sent 200 horsemen to intercept the Muslims and prevent them from entering Mecca. After a discussion, the Muslims decided to continue to Mecca. If the Quraish chose to fight, they would too. Otherwise, not. However, an alternative route was found and the Muslims reached Hudaibiya on the lower side of Mecca, which was within the sacred territory for the pilgrimage.

A diplomatic was sent by the Quraish. Then one by the Muslims. The Muslim diplomatic did not return for three days and a rumor had become afloat that he was killed by the Quraish. But then Othman, the Muslim diplomatic returned with a Quraish diplomatic, Suhail. A treaty was negotiated upon. Treaty of Hudaibiya.

1. There was to be a truce for ten years between the Muslims and the Quraish.
2. If any tribe wished to enter into treaty with the Muslims, it could do so, and whoever wished to enter into a treaty with the Quraish was also free to do so.
3. If any one from the Quraish came to the Muslims and was converted to Islam, he was to be returned to the Quraish. On the other hand, if a Muslim sought refuge with the Quraish, he was not to be delivered to the Muslims.
4. In addition, the Muslims would withdraw that year without performing the Hajj, but they would be free to perform the Hajj the following year when they could stay in Mecca for three days.

Notice that this was in favor of the Qurarish. Both sides agreed to this. However, when women came to the Muslims, a crisis emerged. The Quraish wanted the women to be returned to them. However, the Holy Prophet refused too saying that this did not apply to women:

"Believers, when believing women came to you as refugees, examine them. Allah knows the state of their faith. If you find them to be true believers do not return them to the unbelievers. They are not lawful to the unbelievers, nor are the unbelievers lawful to them You shall, however, give to their former husbands what they have spent on them. And you will be doing nothing unlawful after you have given them dowries." 60: 10

Dowries were given. However, a Quraish force was gathering together against the Muslims. So before the Holy Prophet decided that the enemy gather strenght, that the Muslims should fall upon and break their power.

This is probably the surprise attack I assume you are referring too. Although this may seem as a dishonorment of the Holy Prophet's word, it is not. The Word of God is more bigger and wiser than the word of man. Although the Hudaibiya Treaty was in favor of the Quraish, it brought the victory of Islam all over Arabia. It ended in a almost bloodless victory at Mecca. People between Mecca and Medina could now meet peacefully and were able to travel freely.

Breaking of Hudaibiya treaty has nothing to do with religion aka Islam. Banu ummayah (influential clan in Mecca) was known to look down on other quraish clans like Banu Hashim (to which Prophet belongs). This attitude of them would cause major rift in Islam after the death of the Prophet.

It's called "Treaty of Hudaibiya" (in the year 628)

so pathetic !! what do you know about SULH AL HUDAIBIYA ??

Originally posted by everneo
Breaking of Hudaibiya treaty has nothing to do with religion aka Islam.

During the previous 17 years, the Quraish, who wanted to crush Islam, had been waging a war against the Muslims. So when by the Treaty Hudaibiya, the Quraish agreed to a truce for a period of ten years, it amounted to a confession of their failure. Heretofore the Quraish had exercised a pressure on the tribes of the desert not to ally themselves with the Muslims. By the treaty both the Muslims and the Quraish could have allies from amongst the tribes. This was a subtle point fraught with grave consequences. As things took shape later, it was such alliances that paved the way for the conquest of Mecca by the Muslims. It was stipulated that a Muslim who sought refuge with the Quraish was not to be returned to the Muslims, but someone from the Quraish who sought refuge with the Muslims was to be returned to the Quraish. Apparently the stipulation was against the Muslims, but it was really not so. When a Muslim were to seek refuge with the Quraish, it would obviously be a case of apostasy, and there was no advantage in pressing for the return of a person who had ceased to be a Muslim. When a man from the Quraish sought refuge with the Muslims, and was later returned to Quraish, there were two possibilities. If his faith in Islam was strong, he would still remain a Muslim, and was likely to cause the conversion of other people to Islam.

If on the other hand his faith was not strong, it would be a good riddance for the Muslims. Moreover by this time the stage of the conversion of individuals was over. The Holy Prophet was now looking forward to mass conversions, and in this context there were not likely to be many cases of individuals seeking shelter with the Muslims or the Muslims seeking shelter with the Quraish. The treaty of Hudaibiya indeed set the stage for the expansion of Islam to the peninsula of Arabia.

it has to do with the guy who decided to break it.

The irony is getting dangerous in here ....

Two quotes, one from Pak, the other from Otheadp:
• Dowries were given. However, a Quraish force was gathering together against the Muslims. So before the Holy Prophet decided that the enemy gather strenght, that the Muslims should fall upon and break their power.

• it has to do with the guy who decided to break it.
Um ... just for the sake of argument, let's go ahead and convict Muhammad on this count.

Now then, I've made the point before in other discussions that it's quite interesting and ironic to me that the US, the alleged "Christian" side would prefer to strike back until aggression ceases (Muslim idea) rather than turn the other cheek (Christian idea).

So as I look at Otheadp's point, it would appear that while we might criticize Muhammad for breaking an agreement for a pre-emptive strike to eliminate a perceived growing and imminent threat . . . well, there's just a keen irony afoot, being that the United States, the alleged Christian side, is behaving in a manner criticized in Muslims. Americans just need to realize that what they really want is to be Muslim instead of Christian. Seriously, look at what Americans have done to Christianity. They'll make Islam that impotent, too. But that doesn't change the fact that Americans seem to prefer the "Muslim" rules.

What is it about Muhammad that Americans envy so greatly? Or do we even know the dimensions of his "lower horn"?°

Notes:

° lower horn - see Futurama episode 4ACV13: "Spanish Fry".

it has to do with the guy who decided to break it.

How did he break it? The rule did not apply to women. Why? Women were not considered equal among the Quraish tribe. They were nothing more than property.

If you put it that way...

Pakman:
even if you sugar coat and spin it that way...
that's not the way it was presented by a certain leader.

the way it was presented was that Muhammad tricked the other side.

obviously, from your point of view, if Muhammad did it then it must be divine... human standards of morality and "what's right" don't apply here.
how can i argue with that.

Tiassa:
you are falling into bin-Laden's hands (or sympathizing with his cause?) if you agree to the notion that it's a war of Islam vs. Christianity

Whatever

you are falling into bin-Laden's hands (or sympathizing with his cause?) if you agree to the notion that it's a war of Islam vs. Christianity
I agree that a Christianity v. Muslim war plays into bin Laden's hands. Unfortunately, I am not the one who made that mistake.

- "God is on our side." (G.W. Bush, President of the United States and born-again Chrisitan)

We shan't revisit General Boykin at this time.

We know the US is not a Christian nation. But somebody needs to tell that to our President.

You ought to stop assigning your prejudices to people. It's of low character and intellect to do so.

Look, Otheadp, if you fail to see the irony in our born-again Christian who happens to be President of the United States' crusade to behave according to Quranic dictate instead of Biblical, that's ... whatever.

Re: The irony is getting dangerous in here ....

Originally posted by tiassa

Now then, I've made the point before in other discussions that it's quite interesting and ironic to me that the US, the alleged "Christian" side would prefer to strike back until aggression ceases (Muslim idea) rather than turn the other cheek (Christian idea).
it is interesting, isn't it? you catch some good drifts from time to time, that deserves its own thread, I think?

What is it about Muhammad that Americans envy so greatly?
envy? hatred, maybe, though I think Joseph Smith used him as an example to create mormonism, check some of the similarities

Or do we even know the dimensions of his "lower horn"?

Notes
no segue, or the implication is that Americans are envies of him, as per your previous sentence?

° lower horn - see Futurama episode 4ACV13: "Spanish Fry".
to reference 'Futurama' in a debate, even sarcastically, may be pure genius, kudus, applause, and you are definitely too funny, {as thousands flock to find out what 'lower horn' means}

It was just a one-timer

It was a lucky shot. I'd missed that episode on the network run and happened to catch it while smoking some really good weed last week on Cartoon Network.

And for some reason, I like being euphemistic.

I thank you for your kind words.

As to the idea of a topic for that odd irony - I can't quite build a truly consistent case. It only exists at all to me because I really do believe that George Bush really does believe that God is on his side and I really do believe the politics of war indicate a ludicrous overreaction. In other words, it's limited. In building the case for it, I find it really does sound like a bad joke. I'm unsure what to think of that. I mean, cartoonist Steve Benson slammed General Boykin, and while I have an immense appreciation for the cartoon, it's not quite fair to the debate unless I wish to seriously kick two cultures in the sac.

I came across a nine year-old supplemental packet from one of my college history courses. It has an excerpt from the travels of Ibn Battuta, and I found I had a hard time taking it seriously. Apparently the cannibals didn't eat the white folks because white folks aren't "ripe". Now, black folks ... them's ripe.

The whole world is insane. It has been as long as humanity has walked firmly upon the Earth.

Re: Whatever

General Boykin
he's a crackhead.

"God is on our side."
yeah, he also said "this (terrorism) is not Islam. Islam is peace".
he also said countless times that a religion has been hijacked by extemists.
some people say that muslims and christians worship the same God... maybe Bush was talking about that one God? ....a possibility.

We know the US is not a Christian nation. But somebody needs to tell that to our President.
it's not, but it was build on Christian values... was it not? it's only been partially secular in less than the past 1/3 of its existence.
and since when Bush can't make statements with the word "God" in them?

You ought to stop assigning your prejudices to people
i did no such thing and you know it :)

ironic
i don't think Bush is acting according to Quranic dictate.

Re: Whatever

Originally posted by tiassa
I agree that a Christianity v. Muslim war plays into bin Laden's hands. Unfortunately, I am not the one who made that mistake.
each one of us, is solely responsible for our actions, though Bush & Bin Laden (as leaders of movements, countries), have set their courses for this meaning, in their minds it is C v. I, unknown how many others view it the same way on each side?

Look, Otheadp, if you fail to see the irony in our born-again Christian who happens to be President of the United States' crusade to behave according to Quranic dictate instead of Biblical, that's ... whatever.
Tiassa, check out the time lines on the meetings of islam & Christianity, see who fought the first wars of aggression against the other. Though the Roman (after Constantine) & Byzantine Empires both fought wars aggressively, I don't think either fought wars of religious conquest (the Monophyist Bosnians, Egyptians & Syrians were already considered 'Christian heretics' & part of their empire), the concept of jihad changed the West's view of conquest, my contention is that the West learned jihad from islam & called it 'crusades', see what Spain learned from the 800 year occupation;
1) religious purity & fanaticism form the Almohades, etc.
which led to the Inquisition, conversion by force, etc.
see; http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/A/Almohads.asp
2) war strategies, see 1492 and the aftermath

BTW, has anyone refuted the 12 reasons that Mohammad is or is not a true prophet?

Re: If you put it that way...

Pakman:
even if you sugar coat and spin it that way...
that's not the way it was presented by a certain leader.

the way it was presented was that Muhammad tricked the other side.

obviously, from your point of view, if Muhammad did it then it must be divine... human standards of morality and "what's right" don't apply here.
how can i argue with that.

Very well. I have made my case from the knowledge that I know. This is a question I think you should ask a sheik. He should be able to explain it better to you than I have.

"God is on our side."
yeah, he also said "this (terrorism) is not Islam. Islam is peace".
he also said countless times that a religion has been hijacked by extemists.
some people say that muslims and christians worship the same God... maybe Bush was talking about that one God? ....a possibility.

Yet Muslim charities were attacked for supporting "terrorism." Is giving food and water to a suicide bomber's family supporting "terrorism." Is giving them shelter supporting "terrorism." I think absolutely not.

Re: Re: If you put it that way...

Originally posted by Pakman
Yet Muslim charities were attacked for supporting "terrorism." Is giving food and water to a suicide bomber's family supporting "terrorism." Is giving them shelter supporting "terrorism." I think absolutely not.
Muslim chariteis giving food and water to poor families, including a suicide bomber's familiy, is not supporting terrorism. But setting up charities exclusively for supporting families of suicide bombers / terrorists is certainly supporting terrorism.

BTW, from what i read from various sources, it were not the muslims who broke the hudaibia treaty. It was the quraish in mecca who opted for breaking the treaty.

Twelve Proofs that Muhammad was a True (false-prophet)
By Sh. `Abdur Rahman `Abdul Khaliq
(as edited by Randolfo 11-18-03 from http://www.quran.net/hadis/proof.htm)

Among these proofs:
1.Muhammad was raised illiterate,
This Koran mentioned most of the accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were able to belie him regarding anything that he said.
as a merchant he would have been handicapped if he couldn’t at least count to the high 100’s. He would of at least been bilingual in Aramaic, if he traveled to Syria. I find it hard to believe that a rich woman like Khadija, would have entrusted her caravans to an illiterate orphan, my guess is he could read enough to get by

2. Muhammad also foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of Chosroes [the royal title for the Zoroastrian kings of Persia] and Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he was reading the future from an open book.
We need the exact Hadiths or quranic verses, don’t just say this or that without examples. Also, which Caesar? That’s a title. The ones from the West (Rome) had fallen in the 400’s. The East (Byzantium) didn’t fall until 1453 (courtesy of the arab & turkish hordes), what’s up with that? Sounds bogus, without hadiths & timelines http://www.worldwideschool.org/library/books/youth/history/TheStoryofMankind/chap26.html http://byzantium.seashell.net.nz/articlemain.php?artid=time_last

3. Muhammad also brought an Arabic Koran that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Koran challenged those eloquent and fluent Arabs of his time, who initially belied him, to bring forth a single chapter like the Koran. The eloquent Arabs of his day were unable to contest this Koran.
Indeed, till our day, none has ever dared to claim that he has been able to compose words that equal-or even approach-the order, grace, beauty, and splendor of this Glorious Koran.
that’s not what some arabs say, I feel that if your god only speaks Arabic, he must be an Arabic tribal god, namely allah the cresent-moon god.
http://www.iol.ie/~afifi/BICNews/Islam/islam30.htm http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/99jan/koran3.htm http://www.eraline.com/data/0_1_2_0_1_3_0879759844_1_12522_index.html

4. The life history of this Noble (false-prophet) was a perfect example of being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous, distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters, while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of The crescent-moon-god allah.
Pure? He of the 'lower horn'? He was only those things, to his followers, Jesus said to do all that to your enemies too, it just doesn’t work with muslims, they take, steal, kill, at every opportunity. Weakness is to be taken advantage of, like wolves, like pack animals would http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/mine/not_muslim.htm http://humanists.net/avijit/article/breaking_the_manacles_of_islam.htm

5. The crescent-moon-god allah instilled great love for Muhammad (may the crescent-moon-god allah be upon him) in the hearts of all who believed in and met him. This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him.
Till today, those who believe in Muhammad honor and love him. Anyone of those who believe in him would ransom his own family and wealth to see him, even if but once.
isn’t this idolatry? Or shirk, as muslims say?

6. All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most influential human in history.
Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers in him will greet him and ask The crescent-moon-god allah to bless him. They do such with full hearts and true love for him.
idolatry again, some muslims say the hadiths are lies, only the quran is truth, who are we to believe? BTW, that history, shows an evil man; a war-monger, thief, murderer, liar, child-molester, cruel, self-serving, bigot. A fine example for us all, should we do the same? Shall we follow his example? Tell me, “Can I marry your 9 year-old daughter, if I convert to islam?” “Can I lay in wait for a rich Meccan caravan & rob them in ambush?” “Can I declare war on all non-believers (dar-al harb)?” http://www.themodernreligion.com/prophet/prophet_aisha.htm http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/mohammad4.html

7. Nor has there every been a man on earth whom is still followed in all his doings by those who believe in him.
Those who believe in Muhammad, sleep in the manner he slept; purify themselves (through ablution and ritual washing) in the manner he purified himself; and adhere to his practice in the way they eat, drink, and clothe themselves.
Indeed in all aspects of their lives, the believers in Muhammad adhere to the teachings he spread among them and the path that he traveled upon during his life.
During every generation, from his day till our time, the believers in this Noble (false-prophet) have fully adhered to his teachings. With some, this has reached the degree that they desire to follow and adhere to the (false-prophet)'s way in his personal matters regarding which The crescent-moon-god allah has not sought of them to adhere to in worship. For example, some will only eat those specific foods or only wear those specific garments that the Messenger liked.
Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad repeat those praises of The crescent-moon-god allah, special prayers, and invocations that he would say during each of his actions during day and night, like: what he would say when he greeted people, upon entering and leaving the house, entering and leaving the mosque, entering and leaving the bathroom, going to sleep and awaking from sleep, observing the new crescent, observing the new fruit on trees, eating, drinking, dressing, riding, traveling and returning from travel, etc.
Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad fully perform-even to the minute detail-every act of worship-like prayer, fasting, charity, and pilgrimage-as this Noble Messenger (may the crescent-moon-god allah be upon him) taught and as he himself performed.
All of this allows those who believe in him, to live their lives in all aspects with this Noble Messenger as their example, as if he was standing before them, for them to follow in all their doings.
idolatry, why are you adding to your so-called one god, another? Shirk!

8. There has never been nor will there ever be a man anywhere upon this earth who has received such love, respect, honor, and obedience in all matters-small and large alike-as has this Noble (false-prophet).
so? What’s up with all this idolatry? Is the man who wrote this, a muslim?

9. Since his day, in every region of the earth and during every period, this Noble (false-prophet) has been followed by individuals from all races, colors and peoples. Many of those who followed him were previously Christians, Jews, pagans, idolaters, or without any religion. Among those who chose to follow him, were those who were known for their sound judgment, wisdom, reflection, and foresight. They chose to follow this Noble (false-prophet) after they witnessed the signs of his truthfulness and the evidences of his miracles. They did not choose to follow Muhammad out of compulsion or coercion or because they had adopted the ways of their fathers and mothers.
Indeed many of the followers of this (false-prophet) (may The crescent-moon-god allah's blessings peace be upon him), chose to follow him during the time when Islam was weak, when there were few Muslims, and when there was severe persecution of his followers on earth. Most people who have followed this (false-prophet) (may the crescent-moon-god allah be upon him) have done so not to acquire some material benefits. Indeed many of his followers have suffered the greatest forms of harm and persecution as a result of following this (false-prophet). Despite all this harm and persecution, this did not turn them back from his religion.
My brethren! All of this clearly indicates to anyone possessing any sense, that this (false-prophet) was truly and really The crescent-moon-god allah's messenger and that he was not just a man who claimed (false-prophet)hood or spoke about The crescent-moon-god allah without knowledge.
islam, has been a warrior’s religion since the start, it may have been weak at first, but Mecca fell to it, the rest of Arabia, & since 632 it hasn’t stopped, http://bismikaallahuma.org/History/dar_islam-harb.htm

10. With all this, Muhammad came with a great religion in its credal and legal make-up.
Muhammad described The crescent-moon-god allah with qualities of complete perfection, and at the same time in a manner that is free of ascribing to Him any imperfection. Neither the philosophers or the wise could ever describe The crescent-moon-god allah like such. Indeed it is impossible to imagine that any human mind could conceive of an existing being that possesses such complete ability, knowledge, and greatness; Who has subdued the creation; Who has encompassed everything in the universe, small or large; and Who possesses such perfect mercy.
Nor is it in the ability of any human being to place a perfect law based upon justice, equality, mercy and objectivity for all human activity on earth like the laws that Muhammad brought for all spheres of human activity - like buying and selling, marriage and divorce, renting, testimony, custody, and all other contracts that are necessary to uphold life and civilization on earth.
LOL! So islam is perfect? So islam is above human reason? Perfect justice? Don’t make me laugh, I hope this guy didn’t think any one would take this seriously, I’ll need to email this to some other sites, it’ll create an earthquake from so many people laughing & falling off their chairs. This is perfect parrot talk from that proud parrot from Syria

11. It is impossible that any person conceive wisdom,, morals, good manners, nobleness of characters as what this honorable (false-prophet) (may the crescent-moon-god allah be upon him) brought.
In a full and complete manner, Muhammad spread a teaching regarding character and manners toward one' parents, relatives, fiends, family, humanity, animals, plants and inanimate objects. It is impossible for the human mind alone to grasp all of that teaching or come with a similar teaching.
All of that unequivocally indicates that this Messenger did not bring an) of this religion from his own accord, but that it was rather a teaching and inspiration that he received from the One Who created the earth and the high heavens above and created this universe in its miraculous architecture and perfection.
so, all other philosophers that did are more noble than Mohammad? More inspired, what of the sci-fi writers that create worlds, people them with aliens, philosophies, science, laws, etc.? what of them?

12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger, Muhammad, (may the crescent-moon-god allah be upon him) brought resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who sent down this great law and upright religion.
The degree of inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon Muhammad is to the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation of the heavens and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this universe, in the same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like The crescent-moon-god allah's law that He sent down upon His servant and messenger Muhammad (may the crescent-moon-god allah be upon him).
islam is created equal to the Universe? islam is divine engineering? islam is a perfect creation as the heavens are? I’m thinking more like black-hole here, perfection would imply without flaws, and Mohammad was a flawed man; a murderer, rapist, war-monger, thief, child-molester, bigot, liar, polygamist! http://www.dcregistry.com/forums/religion/messages/1864.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Much has been written about the Prophet Muhammad (saas), from indepth biographies by Muslim scholars and non-Muslim researchers to sayings upon sayings of others. Muhammad ibnu Abdillah was born in Mecca in the year 569 CE. He earned his living as a trader and was known by his people as al-amin (the trustworthy one). When Muhammad (saas) reached the age of 40, the angel Gabriel came to him with revelations that established his prophethood. Muhammad (saas) was first ordered to instruct his immediate family on Islam, including his beloved wife Khadija, but eventually it was revealed to him that he should begin delivering the message to all of mankind. In the next 20 years of his life, he communicated the message of Allah to his people, and set an example for how each human being should lead her or his life. This is especially valuable since Muhammad (saas) is the last Prophet of Allah. In the year 632, the year of his death, the Prophet delivered his famous last sermon.

muhammad_rasool.gif

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/prophet/

Let me ask you something Vienna and Randolfo. You both say that Mohammad(pbuh) was illerate. Yet the Quran rhymes. How is that?

Back