12 Proofs that Muhammad (Peace be upon him ) was a True Prophet

P

Proud_Syrian

Moderator message: This post was copied without attribution from the following site:

http://www.quran.net/hadis/proof.htm

Future plagiarism will be deleted. See also the "Cut-and-paste policy" of the religion forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
Moderator message: This post was copied without attribution from the following site:

Future plagiarism will be deleted. See also the "Cut-and-paste policy" of the religion forum.
:eek:

Hmmm...........................P*S*.............P*S*...............
It is pure rubbish anyway.....it proves nothing........
......not big deal.................
Besides, this "Sh. `Abdur Rahman `Abdul Khaliq" could be the real P*S*!

:D

SEE THE HYPOCRISY AND THE BLATANT BIAS of the moderator, he allows CHRISTIANS to run long threads like this one: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29908
but delete muslim ones.........

oh well, we muslims are used to such biased hypocrisy.

Re: Re: 12 Proofs that Muhammad (Peace be upon him ) was a True Prophet

Why, because you practice it yourself?

12 Proofs that Muhammad was a True Prophet

I would like to despute the following from your post, namely that:
4. The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous, distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters, while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of Allah

Taken from the quran & Hadiths, Mo' was a murderer, a warmonger, a slavemaker, delusional, a child molester.

Tell us, can we start treating you the same way that Mo' treated those that opposed him?

SEE THE HYPOCRISY AND THE BLATANT BIAS of the moderator, he allows CHRISTIANS to run long threads like this one: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29908
but delete muslim ones.........

i feel for you brother
damn dem hypocritical xians!:mad:

*perhaps a bomb or two??

<EMBED SRC="http://simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/sound_effects_WAV/sound_effect_WAV_files/explosion.wav" AUTOSTART=TRUE LOOP=FALSE HIDDEN=TRUE WIDTH=145 HEIGHT=55 ALIGN="CENTER"></EMBED>

Last edited:

Originally posted by Randolfo

Taken from the quran & Hadiths, Mo' was a murderer, a warmonger, a slavemaker, delusional, a child molester.

Tell us, can we start treating you the same way that Mo' treated those that opposed him?

I ask of you to do list me some unbiased sites on this matter. Those are common misconceptions. As for the war part, I will gladly explain.

As you hear many times, Islam is a religion of peace. And it is. Do not confuse the "Islam" you see on TV to the real Islam. In Islam, wars are to be avoided if they can. It strictly says that. But if the enemy declares war on you and you can't avoid it through diplomatic means, then war it is that the enemy asks for. Do notice that Islam is a religion of logic and reason.

Also, may I request that you properly list the name of Mohammad(pbuh)? I do find Mo' offending and I'm sure other Muslims would too. Thanks.

Proud_Syrian:

The Christian thread you have linked appears to be original material, not material plagiarised from another site. That makes all the difference.

If you write a lengthy post yourself, I guarantee I won't edit it. But if you copy somebody else's text, particularly without giving them credit, I will delete it as above.

It's not bias against Muslims; it's a bias against plagiarists.

funny
laser faced the same accusations over at another forum. poor guy.

damn the cut'n paste moslems. how dare they accuse christians of shit:D
apologize i say, syrian, for this vile and unholy accusation!

Re: Re: Re: 12 Proofs that Muhammad (Peace be upon him ) was a True Prophet

Originally posted by spookz
i feel for you brother
damn dem hypocritical xians!:mad:

*perhaps a bomb or two??

====================================

Nah, I dont believe in violence, I believe in dialouge and civil discussion, on the other hand, christian haters should be ignored.

http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com

Originally posted by James R
Proud_Syrian:

The Christian thread you have linked appears to be original material, not material plagiarised from another site. That makes all the difference.

If you write a lengthy post yourself, I guarantee I won't edit it. But if you copy somebody else's text, particularly without giving them credit, I will delete it as above.

It's not bias against Muslims; it's a bias against plagiarists.

oh well, when it comes to christian posts, they suddenly become ORIGINAL and not plagiarised....

my only mistake was not to post the source, I admit it.

That was not what Richard said. He said that the poster appeared to have written the post himself. Obviously, moderators cannot know every source in the world, so this assessment might be wrong. If you have evidence for such mistakes, for instance, if you know the source of the post in question, I suggest you report it.

Edited to add: Congratulations, you managed to derail your own thread ;) .

Hans

i must add he was vindicated there as well. fortunately our mods are smarter than their counterparts on that bbs as it was management that made the accusation

hoohaa!

oh well, when it comes to christian posts, they suddenly become ORIGINAL and not plagiarised....
The length of the post is inconsequential. Apparently you do not understand what <a href="http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=plagiarized">plagerized</a> means. The post you referenced as an example was written by Laser Eyes himself and was not in violation of the <a href="http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16604">cut-n-past policy</a> no matter the length. Yours however, was.

You need to try and relax a bit and not be quite so defensive. If you constantly expect the worst in people that is what you're going to see whether it was intended or not. Yours is an interesting, original, and therefore valuable POV here but your world-view is your problem, not ours.

Cris and JamesR were elected moderators by us because they are reasonable and fair. You may disagree with their personal POV of view but they have been excellent moderators and handle things fairly and without bias; your casting of aspersions is without merit and asinine.

~Raithere

Original work, indeed

Laser Eyes' post is, indeed, original. You can see the author defend against an accusation of plagiarism at PhysicsForums, where the topic post Proud Syrian laments was discussed in July and August; that discussion ran about 125 posts.

Originally posted by Randolfo

First of all, it is so stupid to reply to any of your posts. Since no one else reply to you not even your fellow baptists but I like to reply not because that I enjoy your lack of knowledge but to refute your ignorant and illogical claims. When you talked about rape,murder and killings, first thing comes to my mind is your BIBLE. Do you know what Bible is?? have you ever read it?? do you want me to start?? I don't enjoy bashing Christianity maybe that is the difference between a Pure christian taliban like you and me. Whenever you talk you talk from your ass. Since you can't make up your own mind. Eighty percent of your sources are coming from one single website, do you want me to name it? Then you refute others by saying that they are using pro-islamic websites.

What is funny to me is your argument, your logic is very funny, so according to you" believe whatever anti-islamic sources I give you but don't believe whatever sites some one elses gives you".

May I ask why? Why do one believes in your anti-islamic sources and not believe in all other sources of the world? :D

Do you see how christian talibans aka baptists try to force their logic to others?? You still don't get it do you?:D

In Islam, wars are to be avoided if they can. It strictly says that
what about the time when Muhammad agreed to a 10-year hudna with some enemy and then BROKE IT with a surprise attack when his army became stronger after only 2 years? i'm sure you're familiar with this incident

Originally posted by otheadp
In Islam, wars are to be avoided if they can. It strictly says that
what about the time when Muhammad agreed to a 10-year hudna with some enemy and then BROKE IT with a surprise attack when his army became stronger after only 2 years? i'm sure you're familiar with this incident

Where did you get this BULLSHIT ??? from FOX JEWS or from the ZNN ( Zionist national news ) ????

Originally posted by Raithere
Cris and JamesR were elected moderators by us because they are reasonable and fair.
~Raithere

Raith, why are you escaping from our witch hunt for you down at Morality and Ethics (moderator needed sticky thread). Please step up, you'll make a lot of people happy.

Back