Your top-five faiths, according to Belief-o-Matic

Which FIVE faiths most closely match your beliefs, according to Belief-o-Matic?

• Total voters
Take the quiz. Let's find out what your religion is. I'm thinking you're probably a scientologist.:D

Well, I the test concluded Mormon (100%), Conservative Protestant (91%), and Roman Catholic (77%). Not sure that I see myself as a Mormon though. I'm actually Catholic.

I have faith in humanity.

If people are so ready to believe in things they've never seen, why can't they believe in more tangible things, like themselves?

"Legs are not aware of that!" said the right hand to the left.
"Like it's their business!" the left hand retorted.

Well, I the test concluded Mormon (100%), Conservative Protestant (91%), and Roman Catholic (77%). Not sure that I see myself as a Mormon though. I'm actually Catholic.
Funny. I came out exactly what I am. Heck, I tested as more Muslum and Orthodox Jewish(79% each) than you did Catholic. Sounds like you make have missed a few Sundays.

For more fun, try this morals thread. http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=71858
I'm apparently a loyal authoritarian.

I have faith in humanity.

If people are so ready to believe in things they've never seen, why can't they believe in more tangible things, like themselves?

I believe that humans exist, if that's what you mean.

Believing that they are 'good' is something else.

1. Secular Humanism (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (95%)
3. Liberal Quakers (85%)
4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (74%)
5. Neo-Pagan (74%)
6. Nontheist (69%)
7. Theravada Buddhism (66%)
8. New Age (64%)
9. Reform Judaism (57%)
10. Taoism (55%)

I believe in myself.

I don't even know what this means.

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Liberal Quakers (97%)
3. Theravada Buddhism (95%)
4. Mahayana Buddhism (94%)
5. Secular Humanism (90%)
6. Neo-Pagan (86%)
7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (75%)
8. Hinduism (73%)
9. Orthodox Quaker (68%)
10. Taoism (67%)

The test was far from exhaustive, and doesn't even address the possibility of non-literal interpretations of religious phenomenon, i.e. Marcus Borg and John Hick. I respect elements of Islamic thought more than it indicated. It had Islam at 23rd.

Back