Your Favorite Female Bodypart

IN GENERAL, which of these body parts on a woman are you the most turned-on by?

• Her breasts

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Her butt

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Her legs

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Her feet

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I'm not sexually attracted to women

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
"But why did Tyler (who claims that he has not yet met anybody smarter than himself and that it would be even scientifically impossible to be smarter than him) admit that?
Was that a stroke of genious not recognized in its full glory or just the common stupidity that are so often found in the male population?"

sarcasm: A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language

Understand? It wasn't a stroke of genius (note: no o) or common stupidity. It was just me being honest.

"So, to me, honour and integrity are very beauitful traits in a woman. A nicy body and face helps, but they are nothing without honour and integrity."

Yup, true.

"LOL I went on about Natalie Portman because most of the other guys on here adore her. I really like her though she's not my ideal sort of girl."

Natalie is gorgeous. That's undebatable. And I just heard some crazy rumour that she may be bisexual or a lesbian.

Originally posted by Tyler
In the Female Orgasm thread you questioned the fact that women didn't enjoy sex like men did. From knowing my personal sex drive and that of my peers, I can guarantee you that if men and women had the same sex drive, nothing would be accomplished.

Women don't reach sexual peak until they are in their mid 30's. When they do, they become fucking annoying (literally).

Men peak on average at 19. After that men begin to slowly lose sex drive and appetite. When you get older, you like a nap as much as sex. Eventually you prefer to take a nap instead of sex.

Originally posted by Avatar
why didn't you include the face?

Because i knew that some people would vote for it and i wanted to see how their votes would be divided among the other body parts.

Originally posted by Lykan

Because i knew that some people would vote for it and i wanted to see how their votes would be divided among the other body parts.
you won't see mine. I say and I vote for what I think:p

Originally posted by Avatar
you won't see mine. I say and I vote for what I think:p

That's cool, i understand. You'll notice though that i didn't say, "Which female body part are you the most attracted to?" but rather, "Which of THESE female body parts are you the most attracted to?" There's a big difference.

Was that a stroke of genious not recognized in its full glory or just the common stupidity that are so often found in the male population?

What's stupid about it, Bebe?

Tyler:
Girls in my school come to the varsity hockey games just to see the guys.

HERETICS!

Although I do admit that that is one of baseball's attractions - besides the warm beer.

I did vote! I went with breasts!

Oh, okay good.

Ah, you are bluffing. But that's okay.

Lucky Xev

Yeah, well, Olaughson isn't going to lift the restraining order in the forseeable future, may as well.

"Women don't reach sexual peak until they are in their mid 30's. When they do, they become fucking annoying (literally).

Men peak on average at 19."

I think this fact proves that if there is a God, he's playing a huge joke on us. 'Hmmmmm. People enjoy sex...... How about I make women want it most 11 years AFTER guys want it most! Hahahahah!'

Funny guy, that God.

"Yes, sarcasm....
But was being honest about that smart or stupid?"

Honesty is the best policy ("however, that means dishonesty is the second best policy. And second best ain't bad" - George carlin). It was neither!

"Lucky Xev"

Lucky female population in general. If she's bi, lucky planet.

"HERETICS!

Although I do admit that that is one of baseball's attractions - besides the warm beer"

Haha. Two girls were actually having a convo in science today about how hot the major-junior players are and why going to a game is worth it just for that. Ahhh hockey. Is there anything you haven't done for me?

Sexual drive is there, and we can't help it. Men have brains just like women, although there are differences (sometimes obvious ones) like aggression level, that sort of thing. The key here is not to generalize, all men are not pigs, all women are not pigs, but some of each are.

For me I can't tell diddley-squat about anyone's face, as much as I enjoy them. I would have to say the face, not the eyes, are more important to me than the tushy.

Lucky Xev

Avatar you dog!!! I remember that, one of Xev's first posts she mentioned she was bisexual. Damn!

As for this ruling the galaxy thing, both avatar and Xev think too small. You're too linear-and it will be your undoing, for I, the great Pollux the Fifth (even though I insist I be called Pollux Five), have control over billions of galaxies beyond the range of the greatest telescopes, the universe bows down to me, and the time will come, I repeat: The Time Will Come when all of Earth's petty lifeforms and small-time dictators will be forced into my military, to take on the last vestiges of the universe controlled by the Solarian Federation.

There'll be no one to stop us this time.:D :D :D

I'm already the Elite Leader of Solarian Federation, Pollux. And nomatter how much galaxies you have at your command , nothing has a chance against mine timespace-continum-breaking-beam (actually I needed to say breaking in the first place, but I retranslated it incorrectly)

AAAAAH, you are wrong, for I rule all....forever! You can travel to any point in time-(watto voice)it will make no difference! Now I will sic my stormtroopers on you! Weeeeeeeee!

Say what you will, but I will vanquish my foes!

BTW Xev why are you in invisible mode? I ask again: are there any benefits of it?

good night y'all. tomorrow will say if I have to start to look for a permenant job/ a new school, or I can enjoy the summer and find some people for which to make webpages for. (have no commercial luck for now:( )

btw Pollux, remember you talking about those extracts from your book. I'm thinking to launch in 16-17 days, so you could give sm of thm to me smtime. (you know what I'm talkin about)

BTW Xev why are you in invisible mode? I ask again: are there any benefits of it?

Why, I do it deliberatly to frustrate you, Polly.

Say what you will, but I will vanquish my foes!

I have already vanquished you. See above.

I repeat: The Time Will Come when all of Earth's petty lifeforms and small-time dictators will be forced into my military, to take on the last vestiges of the universe controlled by the Solarian Federation.

You will lose. I have vanquished you already, and I will do so again.

Tyler:

Funny guy, that God.

Guy? I thought we had decided that Monica Lewinsky was God?

(I am beyond God. I am the ultimate intelligence. I am above time and space. I do not need worship. I simply AM.)

I do, avatar. I'll find some and send em over when you're ready. See you around.

BTW I'm gonna be getting a job as a salesguy attendant sort of thing in a store. Itsa gonna be easy and there's a hot chick who works there who is supposedly my age. Whoa momma!

lucky you... my father can't help me in finding a job. and in this country it's all on the contacts. you can't just so walk in and get a job.:( .......

Why, I do it deliberatly to frustrate you, Polly.

I knew it! Arrrr everyone is pushing the great emperor's buttons today!

You will lose. I have vanquished you already, and I will do so again.

My war scimitar is ready for battle! Your great demon will convert to (gasp)--a polluxian god, when I am finished with you!

Back