Yes there are Aliens!!!!

Xev,

"The thesis is that Extraterrestials created Christ"
Who said that?

Ah, Nelson, you are confusing John Glenn's report of 'fireflys' (chips of paint flaking off and burning in the atmosphere) with a bit of time when the Apollo astronauts lost contact.

Not really... my mother remember really well... the austronauts were talking about UFOs...

Love,
Nelson

Truthseeker,

"The thesis is that Extraterrestrials created Christ"

The Coming of Tan by Jedi Mind Tricks featuring The Lost Children of Babylon

Originally posted by kmguru
Having an open mind, I still hope, someday, I will personally experience those events (the close encounter!). But that day is not here yet. If we can develop table top fusion in such a cheap way (see Cheap Nuclear Fusion in General Science) and Fungus that tastes like chicken - everything is probable ...

Pray to God,that you dont have a CE of any kind.Remember what happened to Fedrich Valentich?;)
i dont want you to get lost and talk just to myself in AI forum;)...

bye!

...now, now, Pollux V. Be fair.
There is no validated PROOF of aliens. :bugeye:

Peace.

It is more like no serious scientist or technologist will put their name and reputation on the line to find the PROOF....

So, we bicker among ourselves.....and the bickering will continue with no end in sight....

I am from an alien race of creatures known as humans. We have visited other planets and have collected samples. We are here to take over earth....

Oh wait a minute... :bugeye:

Back