Would it be okay for Obama to rape and murder?

answers

Registered Senior Member
Just wondering if people think it would be okay for president Obama to rape a woman and then send her husband to Iraq on a suicide mission so he could have the rape victim all to himself. And if he admitted wrong doing and then claimed that god said that if he aborts the baby of the widowed rape victim, he is now forgiven, would you then consider president obama forgiven, and all in all a great holy man worthy of leading America for years to come?

... And yes I'm going somewhere with this one as well.

Just wondering if people think it would be okay for president Obama to rape a woman and then send her husband to Iraq on a suicide mission so he could have the rape victim all to himself. And if he admitted wrong doing and then claimed that god said that if he aborts the baby of the widowed rape victim, he is now forgiven, would you then consider president obama forgiven, and all in all a great holy man worthy of leading America for years to come?

... And yes I'm going somewhere with this one as well.
I feel you are about to beat a dead horse . This story sounds like King David and Bathsheba. I think that was the woman's name he saw bathing and had to have , He sent her husband into battle to be killed so he could

Bingo! I knew someone would get it.

But please explain why it is beating a dead horse.

I think it's interesting to re-tell the bible stories in a modern context. Kind of makes the immorality of it all a bit clearer to see.

I think it's interesting to re-tell the bible stories in a modern context. Kind of makes the immorality of it all a bit clearer to see.

thats the same story of king Arthurs conception as well (at least in the version i saw). His father got merlin to make him look like Arthurs mothers wife then had him lured out into battle where he was killed. At the same time hes fucking her and she concives Arthur

Because the story has been retold many many times with many many different characters. That is the meaning of beating a dead horse . Like a warn out shoe . I got one for you " Go rent the movie life of Brian and watch it

lol and of course we all know that if we don't teach our children about stories like that then they will grow up with no morals. The bible is just such a moral and loving book, without it our children will never know the situations in which they are allowed to rape and murder other people.

I need to straighten out my brain... please tell me more. How can I think the same way as you?

Sorry but I've been a Christian and I've been an atheist, and I find that atheism is a much straighter way of thinking.

I need to straighten out my brain... please tell me more. How can I think the same way as you?

Sorry but I've been a Christian and I've been an atheist, and I find that atheism is a much straighter way of thinking.

Are you an Atheist then ? You have to read all my posts if you want to be like Me . Beware though . It has been said that I am hard to understand . Some may even call my rhetoric gibberish

Yes I am an atheist.

And gibberish is fine. I would not have come onto the religion part of this forum if I were not comfortable with hearing some gibberish.

I don't need to prove anything. By default everyone is an atheist. It's the default position of belief. Every christian was converted, they were by default atheist. Therefore all I need to do is try to show that the reasons for their conversion are unwarranted, for example converting because god is good and you are bad and need forgiveness. Well if god is in fact not good, the reason is removed and the default atheistic viewpoint should be restored to it's rightful place.

I really don't understand why a lot of christians say you have to show proof for atheism... it's a default position requiring no positive proof.

I don't need to prove anything. By default everyone is an atheist. It's the default position of belief. Every christian was converted, they were by default atheist. Therefore all I need to do is try to show that the reasons for their conversion are unwarranted, for example converting because god is good and you are bad and need forgiveness. Well if god is in fact not good, the reason is removed and the default atheistic viewpoint should be restored to it's rightful place.

I really don't understand why a lot of christians say you have to show proof for atheism... it's a default position requiring no positive proof.

Ha Ha Ha Ha you are one of those GGnod Hating Atheist . Wee got a hole thread going on that very subject . To Funny ,

lol and of course we all know that if we don't teach our children about stories like that then they will grow up with no morals. The bible is just such a moral and loving book, without it our children will never know the situations in which they are allowed to rape and murder other people.

What's your point?

Why think that David's line of action was the one that the Bible endorses?

There are many people on this site that are theist and not christian. So if you think about that for a little bit it might inspire you to rethink your attack on Theism. Not just to just center on the Jesus lovers.

I don't hate god. Why would I hate something that doesn't exist?
It's belief in god that I hate.

But don't think that that is ill-informed hate. I did go to bible college and work in the church, etc...

There are many people on this site that are theist and not christian. So if you think about that for a little bit it might inspire you to rethink your attack on Theism. Not just to just center on the Jesus lovers.

One at a time.

Back