World's First Sex Robot Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, to say the least that thing is a huge turn off just in a photo, can't imagine in real life. I didn't go to the "real doll" site to compare but I think people who need these freaky ass rubber dolls to get off should get their head checked.
Gives new meaning to "lack of imagination".

I'm attracted to you V.I.! Oh wait, I'm an ugly, drunken moron. Never mind.

I thought you were autistic. That makes a big difference.

Why? I didn't call you a moron, and I don't see you as a piss head :)

I don't know for sure; I have elements of Asperger's syndrome, definitely. I'm going for formal diagnosis at some point this year (when we can actually move without skidding on snow/ice and breaking something vital), because some of the shit I have goes way past just a Type-S personality.

Last edited:
Notice how they contradicted themselves in that 'Sun' article? Roxy apparently 'talks' about football, but has a 'personality'. The two are mutually exclusive.

I'm slim and and okay looking, and the only ones I ever manage to attract are ugly, drunken morons.

Mmmmh..........."Ugly drunken Morons."
We men have a name for them.
We call them "Other men".
That's all you women are going to get unless you want to marry a gay.
Live with it!

Last edited:
If you go look on the web you will find many sites, sorry no links, for men who are looking for extremely obese women to have sex with. They have chat rooms and, yes, relationships and certainly one night stands arise regularly. Same for many deformitities. Combine male indiscriminiteness and the internet and every woman should be able to have sex with some man, somewhere. A morbidly obese man with deformities who is not rich has vastly lower odds.
Good point. I stand corrected. But the morbidly obese women and women with obvious deformities still have to put more effort into getting laid than the average woman.

I don't know if anyone around here watches Cougar Town, but they recently had an episode in which a group of females bet a group of men that if one of them just called some random guy and asked if he'd have sex with her (sight unseen) he'd say no. Needless to say, the women lost the bet as the guy paused for a moment (having no idea who he was talking to) and then said, "Sure".

I don't know if anyone around here watches Cougar Town, but they recently had an episode in which a group of females bet a group of men that if one of them just called some random guy and asked if he'd have sex with her (sight unseen) he'd say no. Needless to say, the women lost the bet as the guy paused for a moment (having no idea who he was talking to) and then said, "Sure".

She would most likely be crazy, so i would always say NO.

If you go look on the web you will find many sites, sorry no links, for men who are looking for extremely obese women to have sex with. They have chat rooms and, yes, relationships and certainly one night stands arise regularly. Same for many deformitities. Combine male indiscriminiteness and the internet and every woman should be able to have sex with some man, somewhere. A morbidly obese man with deformities who is not rich has vastly lower odds.

Men might fantasise about fat women, but they wouldn't saddle themselves with a partner who couldn't work and ate the cupboard bare every day.
We're not that stupid.

It doesn't bother me that they have sex with a fake body. Its the fact that some of them treat this doll as if its real. They dress it and have conversations with it. Share meals and watch TV with it.
BUT (minus the sex) is this a whole lot different than sitting around with a pet cat?

It doesn't bother me that they have sex with a fake body. Its the fact that some of them treat this doll as if its real. They dress it and have conversations with it. Share meals and watch TV with it.
BUT (minus the sex) is this a whole lot different than sitting around with a pet cat?

The robot doesn't poop. ;)

It doesn't bother me that they have sex with a fake body.

What else are you going to do with it? It's humanly shaped it's cold it doesn't have a puls and doesn't apear to be breathing, that's the most creepiest part.

Perhaps this way it doesn't quit so closly resemble doing it with a corpse.

What's wrong with doing it with a corpse? :D It doesn't have emotions or think, and you don't have to awkwardly negotiate asking it out, worry how it feels about you, etc.

(j/k :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back