World's First Sex Robot Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

madanthonywayne

Morning in America
Registered Senior Member
I know a thread on this subject was just closed, but apparently it was closed a little early. Chcck this out:

SUN: World's First Sex Robot Revealed

THE world's first "sexbot" — a life-sized rubber doll named Roxxxy who can chat about football — has been unveiled.

The dark-haired, lingerie-clad robot has inbuilt artificial intelligence — meaning she can talk footie and cars with her owner.

Roxxxy also boasts impressive, flesh-like, synthetic skin.

The revolutionary invention — set to take the sex toy industry by storm — also comes with FIVE different "personalities".

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2803152/Worlds-first-sex-robot-revealed.html#ixzz0cKXST6g7

Why isn't there a male one??

Oh yeah, women don't have libidos. :mad:
If you just want sex without strings, any woman not morbidly obese or grossly deformed should have little trouble finding a volunteer. Men must generally pay for such a convenience. Hell, men will pay just to have a pretty girl shake her ass in his direction. Thus my home town has like 14 titty bars and zero bars with male strippers.

It talks about cars.
Is this it?:
images

If you just want sex without strings, any woman not morbidly obese or grossly deformed should have little trouble finding a volunteer. Men must generally pay for such a convenience. Hell, men will pay just to have a pretty girl shake her ass in his direction. Thus my home town has like 14 titty bars and zero bars with male strippers.

I'm slim and and okay looking, and the only ones I ever manage to attract are ugly, drunken morons.

Maybe there is something wrong with me. I'd love to have someone watch me for a few hours and pinpoint exactly what the defect is. Maybe my body language is a bit off, or I act too aggressive, I don't know.

Why isn't there a male one??

Oh yeah, women don't have libidos. :mad:

Well, women definitely have libidos, and healthy ones at that. They just have the rest of the world (i.e. men (and some women)) convinced that one has to "chase" the chickie to get her in bed. I bet if y'all stopped runnin', we would start... ;)

Otherwise, how do you explain:
Hell, men will pay just to have a pretty girl shake her ass in his direction. Thus my home town has like 14 titty bars and zero bars with male strippers.

Now where I live, there happens to be one male strip bar, but there must be 100+ female strip joints. Obviously, male and female libidos manifest themselves in different ways - maybe the same is true for the motives driving development of these "dolls". To the other, don't worry, the male version will be out in another twenty years, just be patient...

Hell, they have recently started advertising dildos (female "satisfaction devices") on regular TV in my area in the past month or so. This means you can now place a series of phone calls and make it harder and longer, lube both partners up, and keep things going at any time for as long as you desire. All good as far as I'm concerned... :D

Plus, if the chickie is still not satisfied, throw in the vibrator. It wasn't that long ago that you couldn't even advertise a bra on TV, let alone... (see above)

I'm slim and and okay looking, and the only ones I ever manage to attract are ugly, drunken morons.
Maybe, (just a guess) you might try going to different places. Otherwise I agree that if you are "slim and and okay looking" you could get laid any day of the week. Twice a day, if you pushed it. However, even a good looking guy can only manage that once or twice a week, in their prime, and if it's a good week...

Maybe there is something wrong with me. I'd love to have someone watch me for a few hours and pinpoint exactly what the defect is. Maybe my body language is a bit off, or I act too aggressive, I don't know.
"Love to"? Hell, people will pay you to let them watch, and that's through a web cam. I know a girl that makes $50.00 -$75.00 an hour doing just this - all by herself... (Well, with some toys, maybe)

P.S. Let me know if you're interested - for 20% I can hook you up... :D (That's a joke, Mods)

I'm attracted to you V.I.! Oh wait, I'm an ugly, drunken moron. Never mind.

I thought you were autistic. That makes a big difference.

I know a thread on this subject was just closed, but apparently it was closed a little early. Chcck this out:

SUN: World's First Sex Robot Revealed

THE world's first "sexbot" — a life-sized rubber doll named Roxxxy who can chat about football — has been unveiled.

The dark-haired, lingerie-clad robot has inbuilt artificial intelligence — meaning she can talk footie and cars with her owner.

Roxxxy also boasts impressive, flesh-like, synthetic skin.

The revolutionary invention — set to take the sex toy industry by storm — also comes with FIVE different "personalities".

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2803152/Worlds-first-sex-robot-revealed.html#ixzz0cKXST6g7

Talk football? Wow. What does this say about what they think of football fans. Is this a form of flirting or seduction? Are their phone sex lines where you talk about football? How did they do the marketing research is what I'd like to know.

and if she talks about football or cars during sex the mystery just goes on.

If you just want sex without strings, any woman not morbidly obese or grossly deformed should have little trouble finding a volunteer.
If you go look on the web you will find many sites, sorry no links, for men who are looking for extremely obese women to have sex with. They have chat rooms and, yes, relationships and certainly one night stands arise regularly. Same for many deformitities. Combine male indiscriminiteness and the internet and every woman should be able to have sex with some man, somewhere. A morbidly obese man with deformities who is not rich has vastly lower odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back