World Cup 2002! Who Will Win

They'll like it more and more though. That's how it goes when the team gets succesful.

Before that, it's the story of the grapes that are to sour :)

Wow. What a cracking game. Yes it was a dive.

I think the winner of US-South Korea game in Semi-final will win the world cup.

O.K. I'm a fairly big fan of the game. I am also A proud American, but I never EEEE-ver thought I would be doing this for USA Futbol. I am more of a fan of English Futbol.
Joeman, wanna join the chant...
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
:D :D :D :D

ITALIA
ITALIA
ITALIA
ITALIA
ITALIA
IITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait. I mean - SOUTH KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brasil - Senegal.

The Spanish dudes will run out of (penalty)luck soon.

Oh man am i pissed Italy lost and got screwed by crap referying AGAIN!!!!!
no way did Totti dive, he was pushed, and even if he wasnt, there should not have been a yellow card and hence the red

Also that goal Italy scored in extra time was no way off-side - even the commentator said so

So im hoping for a Senagal v Spain final
and if Senagal win it will be a great day for sport and soccer, if spain win it will be just cool

Back on the Totti decision and the lost goals, what do u soccer fans think of having a 3rd umpire who can over rule or call the crucial decisions by watching a replay (im not sure if this has been discussed cos i havent read any of the thread, sorry)?

Personally i think it would be good and wouldnt hold up the game much at all. They use it in Cricket and Rugby in Australia (not sure about US sports like baseball and basketball and football).

Opinions?

Italy have been plagued with bad decitions this year. It really aint fair; they have had something like 5 goals in total disallowed for being offside but actually were onside. Totte should not have been given the red-card, he was fouled he did'nt even act as if it was serious either. I think a third referee would be a good thing, it would almost wipe out bad refereeing. And i was so sure italy were gonna win the whole thing this year. A bad decition by Trapertonne was to take Del Piero off instead of keeping him and Totte on; i dont understand why he done this at all.

Euro 2004 for definet. FORZA AZZURI

Italy are a bunch of bad-loser whinging sissies. Vieri had the worst miss of the world cup. Never mind the referee decisions, they had the better chances and should have won on merit, but they got all upset and fluffed it.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

at least you italy fans arent using the excuses as the other italy fans in saying that fifa is against you and are tryin to get you out of the tournament on purpose

And just to show that Italy is a real sport about the defeat: the Korean guy who made the golden gole will not play in an Italian club again.

Someone who kicks out the Italians, does not deserve to play in their precious country.

wow, woow, this is getting alittle bit too deap and meaningful now. lol. No, there is respect involved in there, they did'nt just boot this guy out for nothing you know, respect has alot to do with it too.
Fifa are against italia, you cannot dismiss all the dodgy refereeing that went on in every italy game. ;)

:cool:

they did'nt just boot this guy out for nothing you know, respect has alot to do with it too.

So out of respect, that Korean dude shouldn't have scored?

Rule Britania!
Britania rules the waves!
Britain never, never, never will be slaves :)

I almost cried when I heard them singing that at the Denmark game.

But I do believe the quote of the match, was 'You're going home with the Argies!'

Love it :)

Back