World Cup 2002! Who Will Win

Originally posted by A4Ever
Brazil!! :)

I'll even summarize the match, against team "whatervercountry"

After 15 minutes in first half, Roberto Carlos kicks another one past the wall of defenders and makes it 1-0.

"et 1, et 2, et 3-0 !!!", lol.
(that was our favourite song in 98)

That was ONLY after something bad happened to Ronaldo. :)

But hey, good match.

Ehm.

Italia will win the world cup this year; of that i am confident. that 2-1 defeat by croatia was just bad luck= 2 perfectly legal goals got disallowed. (they would have won). but aye...italia for 2002.

FORZA ITALIA

Well, Italy can play the final as far as I am concerned. But for the rest of the story, I stay with my previous analysis of the match :) :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 15 minutes in first half, Roberto Carlos kicks another one past the wall of defenders and makes it 1-0.

Just before half time, Rivaldo fakes being hurt and gets a penaltykick out of it. The score is now 2-0.

After the break, Ronaldo scores out of pass to the box from Roberto Carlos. Easy header, but nice. 3-0

Then, pretty sure of victory and the world cup, somewhere around the last ten minutes, Ronaldo dribles 4 -count 'em- 4 defenders , puts the keeper on his wrong leg and makes it 4-0.

The end.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was on the previous page.

I've just had a visit from my future self. I told myself Brazil would win.

Just thought I'd better write it down so I remember to go back in time later and tell myself so I can post this message. :)

Oh Yeah - Elbaz, you should be supporting England. They have a Canadian player in the team (Owen Hargreaves) who's from your neck of the woods (or prairies). Calgary. Only 21 and starting for Bayern Munich. An excellent player with a bright future (and English parents...)

hehe, I heard about that one a few weeks ago. Actually, he was gonna play for Canada, but I guess we didnt qualify or something like that. Still though, I'm glad to see him join a potential winner, as I want the first Canadian to score a world cup be from Calgary. He hasn't scored yet has he?

--But hey, that don't mean Canada ain't good at soccer. We won that, um...cup thing last year against Trinidad and Tobbaco, anyone remember that?

Aargh!!

My goodness, how did mexico score a goal against Italy? How did mexico even get INTO the world cup?!?!?!

I don't have strong feelings for either team..but..eeek!! IT WAS ITALY!!

What an amazing World Cup. France OUT! Argentina OUT! Portugal OUT! Italy were very nearly out.

Both home-nation minnows Japan and S.Korea go through to the next round, as do U.S.A.

Come on England, raise your game like you did against the Argentinians and it could be the best chance we had in years.

Good luck for tomorrow.

FORZA ITALIA

lucky bitches! there though and they are gonna win it 2002. mark my words. (unless they dont then you can forget i said this. :D)

i think England.
i hope Senegal.
i like Japan.
i favour Brazil.

and USA can go to hell (sorry!)
this is kind of wierd for a first post.

USA is now in elite 8. Pretty cool for a country that doesn't care about soccer.

OHHH LAYYY OHLAYOHLAYOHLAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I think that Mexico has a very talented team, and its a shame
that they turned into a bunch of fucking whiny, cheap-shot,
piece-of-shit, chippy, dirty players.

Of course, thats because WE KICKED THEIR ASS!!! :D

Peace.

I think final will be Brazil-Germany. Id really like to see Senegal-Korea tho, dont think its happening tho. I wanted Portugal to win :( . Im really suprised how far USA has gone, considering that barely anyone in the country even likes football.

Back