will jewish people be fooled by the antichrist?

The antichrists have already arrived and deceived the Jews. It means that the antichrists will lead the Jews and all who follow them to the Armageddon.

it would seem to me that something as momentous as the jews' demise would have been specifically mentioned in the bible or forewarned about in the torah(spelling?). and it isn't. it only says that many will fall into the deception. not that jews as a religion would fall for it along with everyone else.

The Devil Inside said:
we have to remember that the new testament is nothing but a book of history and stories to jews.

true, that. :D
can't help slipping into christian mode: "the bible is the word of GOD and our only instruction manual to eva'lastin' liiife!" :p

nubianconcubine said:
i concern myself because i feel that knowing is half the battle (bet you don't remember those famous words, do you? :D ) and i would like to be one of the ones that knows what is going on when it goes down.

and what religions would those be? are you referring to christianity, islam, hinduism?

All of the above.

nubianconcubine said:
it would seem to me that something as momentous as the jews' demise would have been specifically mentioned in the bible or forewarned about in the torah(spelling?). and it isn't. it only says that many will fall into the deception. not that jews as a religion would fall for it along with everyone else.

It is. Not the complete demine but the near total demise. Only a small remnant will survive.

Zechariah 14
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Makinga very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
5 Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

Thus the LORD my God will come,
And all the saints with You.
6 It shall come to pass in that day
That there will be no light;
The lights will diminish.
7 It shall be one day
Which is known to the LORD—
Neither day nor night.
But at evening time it shall happen
That it will be light.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

But wait there is more. :eek:

The covenant with Death.

olmert_covenant_of_peace.jpg

From the Jerusalem Post

"Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Monday that he hoped an "eternal covenant" could soon be signed between Israel and its neighbors.
"Israel didn't want these confrontations, on the contrary, we did our utmost to avoid them by withdrawing to borders recognized by the international community," said the prime minister."

And now for the interesting part an exceprt from the actual proposed covenant:

"Today, as old, we hold fast to the truth of the words of the Prophets of Israel, that all the inhabitants of the world shall enter within the gates of Jerusalem; "And it shall come to pass at the end of days, the mountain of the House of the Lord will be well established at the peak of the mountains and will tower above the hills, and all the nations shall stream towards it. "Each and every nation will live in it by its own faith:"

This is a bastardisation of the scriptures, Isaiah 2:2-4 does NOT say this.

Isaiah 2:2 is quoted in the Jerusalem Covenant: "And it shall come to pass at the end of days, the mountain of the House of the Lord will be well established at the peak of the mountains and will tower above the hills, and all the nations shall stream towards it" but this next verse in Isaiah 2:3 does NOT say (*** Each and every nation will live will live in it by its own faith***)

The scriptures say:

Isaiah 2
2 Now it shall come to pass in the latter days
Thatthe mountain of the LORD’s house
Shall be established on the top of the mountains,
And shall be exalted above the hills;
And all nations shall flow to it.
3 Many people shall come and say,

“ Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
To the house of the God of Jacob;
He will teach us His ways,
And we shall walk in His paths.”
For out of Zion shall go forth the law,
And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

No it is not going to be all the different religions being promoted from Jerusalem but it is the Law and the Word of the Lord that will be going out from Jerusalem. This covenant is a covenant between false religions it is a covenant with Hell.

Let them hear the warning from Isaiah

Isaiah 28
14 Therefore hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men,
Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem,
15 Because you have said, “We have made a covenant with death,
And with Sheol we are in agreement.

When the overflowing scourge passes through,
It will not come to us,
For we have made lies our refuge,
And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves.”

16 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:

“ Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation,
A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
Whoever believes will not act hastily.
17 Also I will make justice the measuring line,
And righteousness the plummet;
The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies,
And the waters will overflow the hiding place.
18 Your covenant with death will be annulled,
And your agreement with Sheol will not stand;
When the overflowing scourge passes through,
Then you will be trampled down by it.
19 As often as it goes out it will take you;
For morning by morning it will pass over,
And by day and by night;
It will be a terror just to understand the report.”

They will get this satanic covenant signed and they will all shout with glee that they will then have eternal peace and safety but destruction will come upon them suddenly.

1 Thessalonians 5
The Day of the Lord
1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back