'Will Jesus descend to earth?'

When? > It is written that Jesus said, "I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" > Matt 23:39.

"I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord." > Luke 13:35.

What I read here is that no one will see Jesus the Lord until that day described in what's written in the above.
By these two passages from the Bible, all one has to do is say: "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

Done that.

No appearance. :(

I am disappointed.

By these two passages from the Bible, all one has to do is say: "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord".

Done that.

No appearance. :(

I am disappointed.

You got the wording wrong. Try saying Blessed is he who COMETH in the name of the Lord. The devil is in the detail.

No one knows when Jesus will descend to earth because the name of him who overcomes in Rev. 2:26-28 has no been revealed yet. "He had a name written that no one knew except himself" > Rev. 19:12

Rev. 2:26-28 "He who overcomes" --- "to Him I will give powers over the nations --- He shall rule them with a rod of iron" --- "as I also have received from My Father" > Rev. 2:26-28.

He who overcomes as Jesus also overcame is 'he who comes in the name of the Lord' > Rev. 3:21

I have returned.

All Christians start puckering up. I'll drop my pants and you can kiss my ass...kiss it to your heart's desire and for eternity.

Jesus...part time Creator and full time egomaniac.

Jesus is referred to as the Son of Man 82 times in the four gospels of the New Testament.

--- "They will see the Son of Man coming on the cloud of heaven with power and great glory" > Matt. 24:30

"--- they will see the Son of Man in a cloud with power and great glory. > Luke 21:27

"--- they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. > Mark 13:26.

It is written that "They knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be" -> Matt. 24-39

--- "this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Jesus is referred to as the Son of Man 82 times in the four gospels of the New Testament.

--- "They will see the Son of Man coming on the cloud of heaven with power and great glory" > Matt. 24:30

"--- they will see the Son of Man in a cloud with power and great glory. > Luke 21:27

"--- they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. > Mark 13:26.

It is written that "They knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be" -> Matt. 24-39

--- "this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Wow..quite the fellow...but...

Spongebob was referred to as Spongebob 'Squarepants' 93 times. But the greatest god of all was Rocky....referred to as Rocky 'the Flying Squirrel' no less than 105 times!!!

Last edited:
--- "They will see the Son of Man coming on the cloud of heaven with power and great glory" > Matt. 24:30, Luke 21:27, and Mark 13:26.

"I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord." > Luke 13:35.

:yawn: You're gonna make me get lazy.

Naturally you emphasized the wrong parts. The idea that the Son(Sun) of man would "come in the clouds" is perfectly consistent with what I've been saying. Maybe you don't want to use scripture anymore, it only serves to make you look foolish! :scratchin:

QuestionEverything writes to me, "it only serves to make you look foolish!"

I thank you for your humor and being so observant. According to you, quoting the author's words makes me look foolish, then what does the author look like?

"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth " > Matt. 28:18, --- Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. " > Matt. 24:35

Because of the fear of God that had been installed in the hearts of man -> control.
Do I believe in Jesus, well, so much we talk about him that yes, but, who/what Jesus
is/was is still open question...or not ;)

hmm dont think i would want jesus coming back
hes got alot of people called christians and hes got stigmata the christians are trying to change the old and ancient laws of the jews to accepting jesus as their messiah
when hes not accepted and changing laws that have the seal of god on em well that only means one thing sumone is trying to take over god
and for this i dont want him back either

'Will Jesus descend to earth, and if so, why, how, and when?
When the Son of Man is revealed He will be visible to everybody like lightning is visible from horizon to horizon.

There will not be much of a sign to reveal that the time is near (even though there may be signs people will not recognise them), but people will continue to marry, and continue with their daily lives. But on that day, they will not have time to gather their belongings, two people is there, one will be left behind and one will be taken away.

It will happen where the scavagers is meeting around the dead (or something like that).

Further, Gods Kingdom will not come to a place which can be called 'here' or 'there', but Gods Kingdom will come from inside.

I have to add that I'm from Sweden and as such this is freely translated into the words that come nearest to their swedish equivalence of the words in english that I know of.

When the Son of Man is revealed He will be visible to everybody like lightning is visible from horizon to horizon.

There will not be much of a sign to reveal that the time is near (even though there may be signs people will not recognise them), but people will continue to marry, and continue with their daily lives. But on that day, they will not have time to gather their belongings, two people is there, one will be left behind and one will be taken away.

It will happen where the scavagers is meeting around the dead (or something like that).

Further, Gods Kingdom will not come to a place which can be called 'here' or 'there', but Gods Kingdom will come from inside.

I have to add that I'm from Sweden and as such this is freely translated into the words that come nearest to their swedish equivalence of the words in english that I know of.

Well that's made me really happy. I wish we had a few more cheerful people like you on here.

QuestionEverything writes to me, "it only serves to make you look foolish!"

I thank you for your humor and being so observant. According to you, quoting the author's words makes me look foolish, then what does the author look like?

"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth " > Matt. 28:18, --- Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. " > Matt. 24:35

Psychosis wasn't recognized in those days

Back