Will Jesus Christ come back to earth again?

Saint: > "Will Jesus Christ come back to earth again?"

battig1370: > Jesus will not come back to earth as the Christ.

"Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I

Saint: > "Will Jesus Christ come back to earth again?"

battig1370: > Jesus will not come back to earth as the Christ.

"Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many." - (Matt. 24:4-5)

For some reason Christians have been made to believe that Jesus is coming back as the Christ, the Lamb, but this is not so. What has been revealed to me is that Jesus is coming back as the Almighty with wrath, who is Him that sit on the throne, and the Lamb is His Helper who had a name written that no one knew except Himself.

Peace be with you, Paul

Will he come back again?

No. There needs to be a first coming before there can be a second coming.

So, Jesus will revenge on all who do not believe in him, send them to hell ?

Buddha, , socrates, confucius etc. will go to hell too???????????

why? buddha is buddha, his teaching is different from jesus'.
buddha does not teach First Cause.

Saint said:
why? buddha is buddha, his teaching is different from jesus'.
buddha does not teach First Cause.
NEITHER DOES SOCRATES WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE?

According to the legend, Jesus is about one thousand nine hundred and eighty years overdue.

Jesus and Buddha are probably two incarnations of the same "son of God". Surely, he will come back. Because the sons of God lived here once. And he will be born in different places, at different times and in different forms. This time, maybe he will be born as the aquarius, since it's the next one in the Zodiac.

Quetzacoatl will return.

Last edited:
Saint: > "So, Jesus will revenge on all who do not believe in him, send them to hell ?"

battig1370: > Your writing about Saul/St.Paul's Jesus the Beast.

battig1370: > "all who do not believe in him" explain?

Why do you call yourself Saint? Are you one of those that say Lord, Lord, and will not enter the kingdom of heaven? If you know Jesus' commandment and do not DO them, you shall not enter the kingdom of God. I very much recommend that you learn who shall go into everlasting punishment, and who shall go into eternal life, > Matthew 25:31-46.

Peace be with you, Paul

As you read, you will find out that Saul's Lord Jesus Christ and the Beast that St.John wrote about are of the same violent wicked spirit, having the same character and personality .---> a vengefull destroyer and killer,---violent and wicked.. When the Son of Man, the King to come is known, you will find out the character and personality of those that worship Saul's Lord Jesus Christ by their actions, not their words, and their vengeful wickeness will be reveal to the whole world who Saul's Jesus Christ really is.

"YES, the time is coming that whoever kill will think that he offers God service. And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me." - ( John 16:1-2)

Saul/St.Paul's revelation of his Lord Jesus Christ's power to destroy and kill.
---" And to you who are trouble rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire "taking vengeance" on them that know not God and the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be "punished with everlasting destruction" from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and admired in all them that believed ( because our testimony among you was believed ) in that day. --- And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and "shall destroy" with brightness of his coming.-( 2 Thess 1:7-10, and 2:8 )

St.John's Revelation of the Beast's power to destroy and kill.
---" And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly would was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, --- And he had power to give life unto The Image of the Beast, that The Image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship The Image of the Beast should be killed. (Rev.13:12-13 and 15)

---JESUS said, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. --- Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them." ( Matthew 7:15-20 ) --- ( fruits --> the result of action )

Peace be with you, Paul

There are dozens of Jesus Christs standing on streetcorners and locked up in mental institutions around the world.

Why doesn't anyone believe them?

(Q) said:
There are dozens of Jesus Christs standing on streetcorners and locked up in mental institutions around the world.

Why doesn't anyone believe them?

Because they're crazy.

M*W: I believe with all my heart that Jesus will come in the days when I am both thin and rich.

(Q) said:
How do you know Jesus wasn't crazy?

I read what he said and I saw that it was the truth. How do I know it's the truth. It doesn't matter, I believe it because it sounds true to me, because it's rationale etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

I think that you have to believe in Jesus to have him come back. Isn’t that what the Jehovah witnesses believe?

It depends on what you believe
Athiest: 0%
Christian: 100%
Agnostic: 50%

Back