Why was Adam exempt from the transgression when the transgression was disobedience?

Faith vs Reason

Faith is a way for you to quit using your "God given" power of Reason and Logic, so you will believe doctrines that moral men reject as immoral.

The God of the OT says...“Come now, and let us reason together,” [Isaiah 1:18]

How can you reason with God when you throw away reason?

Religions, especially Christianity reply.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”
“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
Martin Luther “

This puts the rest of us in a position where reasoning with theist becomes impossible.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.
Jonathan Swift

Literalism is an evil practice that hides the true messages of myths. You cannot show our friends that they are wrong through their faith colored glasses. Their faith also plugs their ears.

Regards
DL

But surly you seek reason to believe, and believe in reason. Faith, and reason are prerequisites of enlightenment, and products of it. They go together.

But surly you seek reason to believe, and believe in reason. Faith, and reason are prerequisites of enlightenment, and products of it. They go together.

Why would anyone want to seek a reason to believe in something? If real, the something will be obvious and faith is not required or desired. Belief is better than faith.

Faith is for those who do not want to know the truth. Enlightenment will always elude those of faith.

Regards
DL

Why would anyone want to seek a reason to believe in something? If real, the something will be obvious and faith is not required or desired. Belief is better than faith.

Faith is for those who do not want to know the truth. Enlightenment will always elude those of faith.

Regards
DL

Truth and knowledge is what I believe in. Without that faith they crash int something nasty, that they don't want to be.

I don't seek reason to believe

what I seek is the truth

and the truth , reason and the ability to reason is based on knowledge

and the knowledge comes from ancient tablets , therefore what was written 1500years before the bible was written down

and when you investigate those that have done so , you will find that bible leaves out an enormous amount of detail

I don't seek reason to believe

what I seek is the truth

and the truth , reason and the ability to reason is based on knowledge

and the knowledge comes from ancient tablets , therefore what was written 1500years before the bible was written down

and when you investigate those that have done so , you will find that bible leaves out an enormous amount of detail

Truth and reason are things to believe in. If allude faith knowledge will allude you.

Back