Why shouldn't suicidal people be allowed to commit suicide?

It is more of a lack of desire to live. Such pointless labor. I don't dig ditches for the enjoyment, howver if one needs to be dug, I would participate. There is no need to live.

Suicide DOES harm others; often many people involved with the suicidal individual.
For people feeling suicidal things ARE so bad that you want to be dead.

I had a co-worker who's best friend had her childrne removed form the home after her husband attempted suicide. An attempted suicide is illegal and investigated. He was commited and the children removed to see if the home was safe and stable. She got them back the next day, but those children were so traumatized. Daddy tried to kill himself and was gone and they were removed from their Mother.
I do believe in 'safer than sorry' but that Dad didn't even think of the repercussions of his act.

It is more of a lack of desire to live. Such pointless labor. I don't dig ditches for the enjoyment, howver if one needs to be dug, I would participate. There is no need to live.

That's interesting. I, on the other hand, would prefer to live indefinitely, if it were possible.

yes there is, giving your daughter away at her wedding (if yu have a daughter), caring and nursing those children, becomming the grand perant you should be, enjoying the good things in life, having a laugh with your mates and being you,

Back