Why is there so little intertheist discussion?

@Adstar --

I've not once observed a single person attack you personally. You've not been subject to any ad-hominems, but you sure do like to use them.

People who have troubles with orthography probably shouldn't be taken too seriously. :eek:

All you can stand for is uncertainty. Everything is uncertain, that’s your reply to anyone who is certain. People like you find some kind of security in uncertainty. Oh i will be safe if i find a way to deny everything, that way i will never commit and make a mistake...

Give up on the psychoanalysis. All you seem to be able to do is project the illegitimate offspring of your own ignorance onto the world. In other words, you aren't any good at it.

I am certain of, commit to and vigorously defend the integrity of many things that you are completely oblivious to.

Can’t play the ball, lets play the man. I get it all the time in here and it's pathetic.

Pot, kettle, black. Or in biblical terms:

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Back