Why is the Religion forum so popular on a Science Board?

I didn't create this thread. Some mod is obviously up to no good.

It has been altered only minutes ago.. weird..
It was edited by you it says.. :shrug:

Probably some moderator felt we were off-topic and made a new thread. lol

I didn't create this thread. Some mod is obviously up to no good.

Up to no good?
Nope I'd say it's just been split from the original thread, as it was:
A) veering off-topic and
B) worthy of its own thread.

[Edit]
There's a mod note in the first post that says exactly that...
Am I good or what.:D

If someone says 2 + 2 = 4, they won't get much response. If someone says 2 + 2 = 5, they will get much response.

Which takes up a major portion of their time here. So much for rational thinking.

Entirely rational Saiyyadati - we share the world with theists.
We want to know WHY they think the way they, understand their thought processes, how and why they came to the conclusions they have, etc.
And maybe have an argument now and again :D

We want to know WHY they think the way they, understand their thought processes, how and why they came to the conclusions they have, etc.

Exactly, nicely worded.

And...

hopefully convert them to the atheist faith.

Ah so its no more than a desire to study our unique characteristics. That explains why we constantly feel like we're being pinned to the board. :bugeye:

Ah so its no more than a desire to study our unique characteristics. That explains why we constantly feel like we're being pinned to the board. :bugeye:

S.A.M. My intention is to understand why theists hold their believes, because I can't understand why. But as soon as I ask that question most of them turn hostile, and heated discussions are the result. :shrug:

So atheism is a faith? We're not so different, you and me!

No Kadark - it's an in-joke.
Some on this forum are utterly convinced that non-belief is itself a form of belief and refuse to understand the "non" part.

S.A.M. My intention is to understand why theists hold their believes, because I can't understand why. But as soon as I ask that question most of them turn hostile, and heated discussions are the result. :shrug:

Maybe you should spend some time on the science section, considering science still cannot answer many questions about our life and universe. Surely without the answers yourselves, you cannot criticize other beliefs.

Tcch, you're trying to yank my chain, to use a quaint colonialism - you know ME better than that, even if you think it's true of others here.:bawl:

First tell me, when you pray to the FSM, which topping do you sprinkle on His likeness - parmesian or romano??? This is vitally important.
FSM?
Heretic.
Hail Eris.

Back