Why Is The Moon Not Spinning Then?

Rugby shaped inner core of dark matter

Because I have no interest in him. I am only trying to correct your obvious falsehoods posted here. There is no way the tiny Earth effect on Venus can dominate the sun's, which is 47,850 times stronger.
Let us try to explain it to you then. Here's the start of Gerard Caudal's paper 'The hypothesis of a spin-orbit resonance between the Earth and Venus’ core':
Dear Mr Lowey,
As is required everytime when publishing a paper, I have signed a copyright agreement with the Journal of Geophysical Research, and as a consequence I am not allowed to publish the paper in another journal. In the same way the paper should not either be accessible on-line on a free website. As a matter of fact the paper is accessible to the public on the website of the journal, but the public has to pay to see the published papers or papers in press in Journal of Geophysical Research. I can send it individually to colleagues or friends, but only on a private basis since the paper is not public. When I sent it to you, it was only under a private basis. So I request that you remove quickly the text from your forum,
Thank you,
Gerard caudal

Last edited:
To C_S_S:

Thanks for the starting text. Not only does it ignore the 47,850 times stronger solar torque, it also with no supporting evidence postulates that the core of Venus has a different rotation rate than the crustal part yet friction would long ago made them the same as there is no energy source to supply the frictional dissipation.

Further more, he wants the core to be liquid and yet have a significant bump in it sticking up into the crust. Even if that were possible, that bump with a different rotation rate must be "plowing thru" the crust - huge frictional dissipation. - I don't see how it could even make one complete turn - plow 360 around the core with out coming to relative rest with the core's rotation rate.

As you like to Email him, why not ask him:

(1) Does he agree that gravitational torques are due ONLY to gravitational gradients?

(2) Does he agree that the sun's gravitational gradient is at least 47,850 times stronger than Earth's on Venus, even when Venus is closest to Earth in its orbit and can be more than a million times stronger at other points in Venus's orbit?

(3) How can the tiny torque of the Earth over come the much larger torque of the sun to have any effect on Venus?

To C_S_S: Thanks for the starting text.

(1) Does he agree that gravitational torques are due ONLY to gravitational gradients?

(2) Does he agree that the sun's gravitational gradient is at least 47,850 times stronger than Earth's on Venus, even when Venus is closest to Earth in its orbit and can be more than a million times stronger at other points in Venus's orbit?

(3) How can the tiny torque of the Earth over come the much larger torque of the sun to have any effect on Venus?
I can answer these questions, which is really just a single question in disguise. My personal model has gravitational torques due to two different gravity gradients. The first one is the gravity field gradient created by baryonic matter (with a highly chaotic entropy) and the second one is the gravity field gradient created by non-baryonic core matter (with a low chaotic entropy). This new model generates much more complex and interesting planetary interactions than in the classical Newtonian model. Your estimate of the sun's gravity being "47,850 times stronger than the Earth's on Venus" is hugely overvalued because you haven't used the new model and the R 'to-power-four' law (or is it R cubed?) for tidal effects. The nearer Earth is to Venus, then the greater the significance of the non-Newtonian model proposed. If you starting drawing some doodles you'll soon begin to understand what all the fuss is about, I promise.

Last edited:
I can answer these questions, which is really just a single question in disguise. My personal model has gravitational torques due to two different gravity gradients. The first one is the gravity field gradient created by baryonic matter (with a highly chaotic entropy) and the second one is the gravity field gradient created by non-baryonic core matter (with a low chaotic entropy). This new model generates
much more complex and interesting planetary interactions than in the classical Newtonian model. ...
I too have a non-Newtonian model that generates much much more complex and interesting planetary interactions:

The green winged electron fairies cause counter rotation of any planet they land on. The red winged electron fairies can fly right thru the crustal layers with no effect on it, but if they land on the core, they cause it to rotate clockwise. You have no better evidence for your "non-baryonic" model than I have for mine, so why do you think yours is to be preferred?

Perhaps our models are identical? Are your non-baryions really my colored electron fairies? If not how do they differ from my electron fairies? * I.e. what are they? Do they produce much stronger gravity fields per gram of mass as my fairies do?

----------
* I warn you in advance that if you say your "non-barions" do XXXX. I will reply: "Amazing! That is exactly what my winged electron fairies do!" Thus probably our models are identical. Neither of us have evidence for any non-Newtonian gravity (except for relativistic effects.)

SUMMARY: Our models are equally valid and unsupported by any evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I, for one, welcome our new electron fairy overlords.
That is nice of you, but misbehave and they will apply a torque to you spinning you insides clockwise and skin layers counter clockwise.
Believe me that hurts.

IUMMARY: Our models are equally valid and unsupported by any evidence
Wrong. The models are not equally valid despite there being any direct evidence or not. The reason for this is that intuition dictates (you know, intuition, that thing Newton had to use to come up with a simple theory of gravity in the first place) that Gerard Caudal's work, a recognised mainstream professional, lends itself to this new vision of reality. If you are ignorant of his work, then that is what you are. :shrug:

... The models are not equally valid despite there {not} being any direct evidence {for either} ... Gerard Caudal's work, a recognised mainstream professional, lends itself to this new vision of reality. ...
Are you stating that Gerard Caudal has accepted as valid your "personal model {that} has gravitational torques due to two different gravity gradients." (That is what you said in your post.) If so, my opinion of his knowledge in the area sinks even lower.

Perhaps you are only claiming that you think your baseless model is consistent with his POV? In that case, you cannot claim he is in anyway supporting your strange counter-factual model.

I am sure, even without reading his paper, he does not postulate your "non-baryon gravity" much stronger per gram of mass than Newtonian gravity.

My personal model
Which is just made up nonsense. Can you model anything? Does it involve any mathematics?

Thought not.

has gravitational torques due to two different gravity gradients.
So you're claiming there's two kinds of gravitational charge? Evidence.Plenty of known non-baryonic matter interacts with gravity, non-baryonic just means its not made of quarks.

The first one is the gravity field gradient created by baryonic matter (with a highly chaotic entropy) and the second one is the gravity field gradient created by non-baryonic core matter (with a low chaotic entropy).
Why do you bother throwing in pointless buzzwords like "chaotic entropy". Everyone knows you don't know what chaos or entropy is, do you think no one noticed you haven't got a clue? Or are you just deliberately making up lies?

This new model generates much more complex and interesting planetary interactions than in the classical Newtonian model.
Prove it. I bet you don't have a working model which you've developed, unless all you did was just change the potential for some basic PDE system on a computer. And given Newtonian gravitational interactions are very accurate coming up with 'more interesting and complex' new ones is both a waste of time and experimentally falsified. Can you actually accurately model the orbits of the solar system's objects? Prove it if you say 'yes'.

Your estimate of the sun's gravity being "47,850 times stronger than the Earth's on Venus" is hugely overvalued because you haven't used the new model and the R 'to-power-four' law (or is it R cubed?) for tidal effects.
So your retort to his criticism of your claims is that he doesn't agree with your claims and so he's wrong? Circular logic. Besides, your claims about your work are hugely over-values since you produce nothing.

If you starting drawing some doodles you'll soon begin to understand what all the fuss is about, I promise.
And if you bothered to read textbooks and journals rather than pop science magazines and 'Bigfoot Monthly' you'd not be the ignorant, common sense lacking, naive liar you are. I promise.

Are you stating that Gerard Caudal has accepted as valid your "personal model {that} has gravitational torques due to two different gravity gradients." (That is what you said in your post.) If so, my opinion of his knowledge in the area sinks even lower.

Perhaps you are only claiming that you think your baseless model is consistent with his POV? In that case, you cannot claim he is in anyway supporting your strange counter-factual model.

I am sure, even without reading his paper, he does not postulate your "non-baryon gravity" much stronger per gram of mass than Newtonian gravity.
I've sent him a further email with my additional ideas. No doubt he gets this kind of thing all the time. Maybe he looked at it and maybe he didn't. Anyhow, I'm NOT saying that the professor supports my views, just that I support his.

I've sent him a further email with my additional ideas. No doubt he gets this kind of thing all the time. Maybe he looked at it and maybe he didn't. Anyhow, I'm NOT saying that the professor supports my views, just that I support his.
Then you agree that my colored electron (they are non-baryons too) fairies model of gravity is just as valid as your non-baryon model.

Neither has any experimental supporting evidence and your model even conflicts with experimental evidence to the extent that it differs from Newtonian gravity as that is used to send space craft all the way to Pluto!

Last edited by a moderator:
You really aren't that good are you? Look out for the new theory of the ice ages coming out on the front cover of NewScientist magazine this week. Might make you give some respect for non-Newtonian gravity theories, but I suspect not.

One major problem I have with Prof Caudal's paper is his apparent disregard for Ishii's work w.r.t a 360 mile diameter innermost core which has earthquake waves propogating slowest at a 45 degree angle to the spin axis. This is contrary to the east-west anisotropy of the rest of the inner core. Earth's New Center May Be The Seed Of Our Planet's Formation.

I think that a spherical 360 mile diameter innermost core of non-baryonic matter could have a hole through it. The asymmetric acceleration of the innermost core compared to the rest of the Earth would result in fluid iron being formed around the inner rim of the solid inner core. This would flow through the exotic matter North-South tunnel and create the magnetic field imo. The gravitational field from a sphere with a hole through it is presumably very similar to a rugby ball shape i.e. equivalent? :shrug: Venus is different only because it doesn't have the hole through the middle of the exotic matter core (neutron core?) and hence has a weak magnetic field (?)

Last edited:
Anti-iron at the Earth's Core?

Latest Idea: I think that the innermost cores could be made of anti-iron, and so are attracted less to the baryonic mass of the sun compared to the rest of planet Earth. This would still hold for the pet theory in general since the tidal bulge would appear on the opposite side of the planet from the sun. The inertia of the innermost core would still be the same as normal iron though and so differential rotation between the anti-iron/iron boundary would seem likely. (just an off-the-cuff guess)

If a ball of meteoritic anti-iron got embedded in the crust and then released by man then it would seem miraculous. It would be accelerated at 9.8m/s/s away from the ground! If it was put in a box, then the ball would rise to the top and would make the box levitate! Hey presto! Nice trick.

Last edited:
Latest Idea: I think that the innermost cores could be made of anti-iron, and so are attracted less to the baryonic mass of the sun compared to the rest of planet Earth.

Anti-matter still attracts other matter, because it still has mass. The mass of an anti-proton is the same as that of a proton, so all gravitational equations apply equally to anti-matter, as matter.

I think that the innermost cores could be made of anti-iron, and so are attracted less to the baryonic mass of the sun compared to the rest of planet Earth.
Except that the actual iron in the core would annihilate it. In fact any material would cause it to disintegrate.

Any anti-element will have a negative nucleus and positrons around it (electrons will be repelled). Positrons mean that any contact with any other normal material will destroy the positrons, as the electrons in normal matter annihilate it. Then you've got a negative anti-nucleus and positive normal nucleus. Even if they are from different elements they are still anti-protons, anti-neutrons and protons and neutrons so they'll interact. Anti-iron or any other anti-element would not survive iin the Earth.

This would still hold for the pet theory in general since the tidal bulge would appear on the opposite side of the planet from the sun. The inertia of the innermost core would still be the same as normal iron though and so differential rotation between the anti-iron/iron boundary would seem likely. (just an off-the-cuff guess)
Off the cuff based on nothing.

If a ball of meteoritic anti-iron got embedded in the crust and then released by man then it would seem miraculous. It would be accelerated at 9.8m/s/s away from the ground! If it was put in a box, then the ball would rise to the top and would make the box levitate! Hey presto! Nice trick.
Antimatter doesn't repel normal matter or itself or anything else via gravity. There are planned experiments to test this but no model or theory says otherwise. Gravity is attractive between all matter (and antimatter). This can be proven in terms of effective couplings for spin 2 particles, which the graviton would be. It is covered in Peskin & Schroeder. I can provide page references if needs to.

Except that the actual iron in the core would annihilate it.
Only where they come into contact head on and in phase. A spherical 'icore' (innermost inner core) would only come into contact with the inner rim of the inner core at certain points of orbital resonance with other planets. At these particular times, annihilation reactions could take place, generating energy and be a source of geothermal heat. The baryonic/anti-baryonic fluid within the icore ('magnefluid') would both annihilate and form a least resistance fluid structure, keeping matter/anti-matter apart. It's this internal flow which gives our geomagnetic field imo. It continues that it's the differential rotation of the icore which gives the Earth it's electric field.

I'm definitely on the right lines, so watch out people..

AN; What do you make of Ishii's 360 mile diameter icore findings?

Back