why is incest bad

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
ok i am asking for it here but i am drunk so i dont care:p

why is incest bad

homosexuality is ok because its a matter of choice

abortion is ok for the same reason (even if i dissagree with this one)

so whats wrong with screwing ur sister or parent or whatever if ur both over age?

i mean isnt it a matter of free choice?

hell i would rather someone who cared sleep with someone i cared about than some people i have herd about (like my cousins ex who beat her regully)

i actully knew a girl who dated her twin brother cause she didn't know they were related

she is not evil and nor is he, they had grown up apart and never knew eachother

Ok as i said i am drunk so i apolgise for the incoherance of this

Well I can't sleep, so we can have fun toghther!

I agree. I don't think you could ever have true consent in, like, a parent child relationship, even if both were of age, but, you know, I mean, consenting adults should be legally able to do whatever the fuck they want to each other, you know?

(God fucking hell, that's bad English)

i herd that girls flirt with there fathers so that they can prove they are as good as there mother

i was even reading about a girl who became obsesed with the man her mother wanted to remarry

BW how do u concent when ur tied up like a stuffed pig

Last edited:
i herd that girls flirt with there fathers so that they can prove they are as good as there mother

Okay, that is like, more than I wanted EVER to know.

BW how do u concent when ur tied up like a stuffed pig

Sheesh, this is what I get for giving you helpful advice about titanium-alloy handcuffs. :p

Originally posted by Asguard

Does that also happen with adopted daughters? ;)

im not sure

i would gess so if they were adopted as babys whats the differece

but if they were teenages when they were adopted i dont know

Someone needs to do a study on that. Let's say if you adopt em at 18 or something ;)

thats really stupid

you CANT adoped people over 18

they are at the age of concent

I was just joking :)
Although i do wonder if older adopted children in time actually do get attached to their adoptive parents.

I hope so otherwise all my fantasies about "Torch sing trilogy" were futile":mad: :mad:

To get back ontopic:

Wasn't incest bad because when i child is born from that it has a higher risk of getting a decease or something?

More like being in the shallow end of the gene pool. You only have to look at the royal family for evidence of this.

And what about those small isolated communities? Since they don't get new blood are they doomed?

Possibly, but nature will have her way and with the world becoming smaller every day will they be so isolated for ever.

The other way of looking at this is in the animal kingdom. (I mean a little further down the food chain) It's a well known fact the mans intervention has brought about a variety of breeds of so called pedigree dogs and cats etc. These pedigrees are renowned for being sickly and not nearly so robust as your average mutt.

I can't remember where I read it it was so long ago but apparently us males are genetically programmed to spread it about bit. That's why we have the word "infidelity"

We can't help it guys it's in our genes.

So the good news is even if you do hump your sister you'll eventually get bored and move on to aunty flo :D

I don't have a sister, only a brother and that's not for me.

I see my mother as a provider, not a reproducer.

Its a bad idea because it tends to reinforce negative gentic traits (its a major reason why european royal families were so completely screwed up :cool: )

Back