Why Has Nothing Worked?

speak for yourself oh, the brainwashed One!
you wanna think youre a piece of shyt go for it,the rest of us have bit higher opinions of ourselves!
OK ...some of us are bigger pieces of shit than others

God has pretty much thrown everything at us, yet we still sin like crazy. Despite some Godawful stuff and an enticement or two the people of the world remain unchanged.

From a life in Shangri-La to eternal life after death, we continue unphased. Worldwide genocide, isolated incidents of divine destruction, dropping His son on us and even miracles have been just a few of God's attempts to straighten us out. Alas all His work has resulted in nothing except utter failure.

It's easy to blame Satan. He's probably got his nose in there somewhere I suppose. When you look at God's futility one can't help thinking Satan has a little more power. Perhaps that is a reason things haven't worked out for God.

Simple solutions don't come easy for God. Why not a wave of the hand or just kill Satan and that's it, over, we're all good again. Demonstrations of power don't mean a thing since it appears we completely ignore it.

So why has nothing worked? Even those who worship Him believe they are born sinners. Maybe that attitude should change. Original sin has no statute of limitations? God could change that, might help.
According to Revelations Jesus will come back just to kill the unrighteous millions, then the heaven on Earth will begin...

I have my ticket for a ringside seat for the carnage. I am of course assuming I shall be immune to the tantrums of someone's imaginary friend.

According to Revelations Jesus will come back just to kill the unrighteous millions, then the heaven on Earth will begin...

Getting back to the main premis.... Considering the failure of everything God has done to straighten us out so far what makes you think Jesus coming back to kill millions more will work? Why is that a good thing?

Getting back to the main premis.... Considering the failure of everything God has done to straighten us out so far what makes you think Jesus coming back to kill millions more will work? Why is that a good thing?

I never implied it was a good thing, however if these people are unrighteous then they rightly deserve it in order for a heaven on Earth to begin....there could be no heaven on Earth while the unrighteous millions are there...

Also it will only work for a thousand years (according to Revelations), after that Satan will be allowed to influence Earth again, this is the natural nature of things for Earth...

I never implied it was a good thing, however if these people are unrighteous then they rightly deserve it in order for a heaven on Earth to begin....there could be no heaven on Earth while the unrighteous millions are there...

You agree it's a bad thing then? Doesn't this reflect negatively upon that god of yours, (i.e him doing a bad thing)?

after that Satan will be allowed to influence Earth again

That's nice.

You agree it's a bad thing then? Doesn't this reflect negatively upon that god of yours, (i.e him doing a bad thing)?
I don't abide by the concepts of good and bad, nor do I abide by the Abrahamic God....although it seems evident in the Old Testament that he is a just God, and therefore the unjust must be punished

Rather I favor the God who is described as unborn, unmade, unformed, eternal, unchanging, the origin of all, equal to all, beyond the senses, the watcher over all, the causeless cause, etc..

I don't abide by the concepts of good and bad, nor do I abide by the Abrahamic God.... although it seems evident in the Old Testament that he is a just God, and therefore the unjust must be punished

Rather I favor the God who is described as unborn, unmade, unformed, eternal, unchanging, the origin of all, equal to all, beyond the senses, the watcher over all, the causeless cause, etc..

M*W: Would a "just god" tell a man to sacrifice his beloved son? I don't think so.

Would a "just god" allow a man to kick his son and his son's mother out? I don't think so.

In the OT there were the elohim, as in more than one god. There is no point in me explaining this concept to you, because your level of understanding is diminished.

However, I do wish you success in finding that god you're looking for.

.there could be no heaven on Earth while the unrighteous millions are there...

And if you are selected as one of the unrighteous would you complain, argue or accept?

Also it will only work for a thousand years (according to Revelations), after that Satan will be allowed to influence Earth again, this is the natural nature of things for Earth...

In other words this, the killing of millions, ain't gonna work either. After 1000 years we'll be just as bad as ever. No change. Failure? Success?

Yes satan will but only for a short time. Then never again, and eternity can start. :)

And Heaven on earth will begin after the 1000 years are over and the final satanic rebellion is put down.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Yes satan will but only for a short time. Then never again, and eternity can start. :)

And Heaven on earth will begin after the 1000 years are over and the final satanic rebellion is put down.

Then why kill the millions 1000+ years before its necessary?

Then why kill the millions 1000+ years before its necessary?

No, no, no. They're not getting off that easy. The millions will get their swimming trunks on and take a dive into the El Lago del Fuego where they will burn alive for eternity.

If Satan gets the boot then why can't God do it now? Floods, Sons of God, Duking it out with Satan all seems rather silly doesn't it when God wins in the end anyway? Do you think God would admit in the Bible that He's having a tough time dealing with that Satan son-of-a-bitch? Or do you think the Bible would say Satan wins in the end? Biased reporting a possibility? How does anyone in theiir right mind take this shit seriously?

If Satan gets the boot then why can't God do it now? Floods, Sons of God, Duking it out with Satan all seems rather silly doesn't it when God wins in the end anyway? Do you think God would admit in the Bible that He's having a tough time dealing with that Satan son-of-a-bitch? Or do you think the Bible would say Satan wins in the end? Biased reporting a possibility? How does anyone in theiir right mind take this shit seriously?
so your gripe is that god doesn't deal with the problem of evil instantaneously?
:confused:

although it seems evident in the Old Testament that he is a just God, and therefore the unjust must be punished

A just god? How do you come to that conclusion? Cite some examples.

Your personal desires aside, which god are you talking about?

M*W: Would a "just god" tell a man to sacrifice his beloved son? I don't think so.

Would a "just god" allow a man to kick his son and his son's mother out? I don't think so.

In the OT there were the elohim, as in more than one god. There is no point in me explaining this concept to you, because your level of understanding is diminished.

However, I do wish you success in finding that god you're looking for.
God allows people to have free-will, a "just God" punishes a man in some form for their sins...

And if you are selected as one of the unrighteous would you complain, argue or accept?
No, if I was one of the selected unrighteous I would accept it, because I know that all things happen through karma...

God allows people to have free-will, a "just God" punishes a man in some form for their sins...

No, if I was one of the selected unrighteous I would accept it, because I know that all things happen through karma...

M*W: Would a "just god" allow 9 million women to be murdered during the Great Inquisition?

Would a "just god" allow 6 million Jews to die in the Holocaust?

Would a "just god" allow some 50 million innocent Russians to be murdered under an evil empire?

Would a "just god" allow 3 thousand civilians to be slaughtered on 9/11?

Would a "just god" all millions of Muslims to be slaughtered during the Crusades?

Would a "just god" allow all those people to die during the Great Plagues?

Could a "just god" be this blood hungry and still promise the rest of us a place in heaven?

There is no "just god." In fact, there is no god.

Back