Why God doesn't exist

Originally Posted by earth
How about coming up with a real as in reality address for God?

Originally Posted by scifes
we'll come to that shortly, after you provide us with a reality address for yourself.

Nope. Concerning my reality address check with the mods. I’ve been patient and this is next round of questioning by you so its your turn to answer up.

Nope. Concerning my reality address check with the mods. I’ve been patient and this is next round of questioning by you so its your turn to answer up.
Where is the evidence that you continue through time? That it is the same person. i am not saying someone else is using your ip, I am talking about this self that is supposedly the same at ages 7, 15 etc. Pretty much every atheist, but not all, believe in this self that exists over time. But it is just a traditional belief. And for a materialist one that's hard to back up given that all the material is replaced regularly.

Originally Posted by lightgigantic
not sure why you opted for the word "new" ..... but anyway

That word “new” was applied in hoping a nitpicker would reply. :D

Last edited:
Originally Posted by scifes
we'll come to that shortly, after you provide us with a reality address for yourself.

The flaw in your reasoning is, to actually have a valid reality address for me you need a third party to verify confirming factuality.

I did say the mods could do it.

To Doreen,
Would my response satisfy you concerning a method of establishing a valid reality address for me? Through the mods vouching for my username and e-mail address.

Last edited:
Where is the evidence that you continue through time? That it is the same person. i am not saying someone else is using your ip,

Well, there is a procedure to follow before one can post here on the Sciforurms. I have an e-mail from Sciforums.com I could produce. Then I ask you does anyone other than you post here such as an Imposter? It is the same for me, if your answer is no.

Given the aging process are you questioning if you're that same person who was born providing your Identity?

Last edited:
humph, and i got my hopes up when you said you know how to distinguish reality, i'm really disappointed.

The flaw in your reasoning is, to actually have a valid reality address for me you need a third party to verify confirming factuality.

I did say the mods could do it.

To Doreen,
Would my response satisfy you concerning a method of establishing a valid reality address for me? Through the mods vouching for my username and e-mail address.
one, the "flaw" in my reasoning is a flaw in YOUR critical reasoning.
how do we (or even you) know that the third party isn't part of the unreality vouching that it is reality?
what could moderators be, other than henchmen appointed here to monitor your experimental sciforums ground as a bot? of course they'd vouch for you!!

you're thinking; this guy is an asshole, when will he stop his stupid games..
so i'll put you in the picture and say:" if the moderators vouch for you that you have a true identity, then the saints at church will vouch for god's existence, and every absurdity that arises from that is applicable to your own "proof".

you've got a long way to go friend, take a look here:
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=94735
they all reached a dead end there, so they abandoned ship, hope it doesn't get wasted on you.

so, one they can't vouch for your reality adress because they can't really know.

two, even if they do vouch for your reality adress you can't trust them for faking it for you, moderators are evil to begin with.

THREE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
WHERE IS THIS VOUCHER?? -in case it is true-
WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW IT TO US?
and instead of harrasining you about it and in the end you won't comply, i'll take a shortcut:
even though the "evidence" or proof exists you chose not to present it to us, may it be laziness or you saw it unnecessary or whatever other reason, you didn't present it.
can we say it doesn't exist because you didn't want to show it to us?
can we say YOU don't exist because WE didn't examine proof of your existence?
how did you feel about me screetching for evidence for your existence, demanding for it actually? not to mention, i might take the atheist route and demand i see you face to face to believe it, which is number four.

four:
unlike evidence for your existence, evidence for god's existence passes those past points still intact, if not unscratched.
what do you do when you're presented with it?
please show me.

sorry your last post had me lost, when did i post dots and what do i need to better?

reality is perception. is that better?

of course it is, scifes stop asking stupid questions..

oh come on, you're using a dictionary?
how do you know facts are facts?

Belief and faith are inferior to facts.

I realize you could run me around in circles ceaselessly using your belief and faith as though they were facts.

Reality consists of facts not belief or faith or perceptions causing differing opinions.

Belief and faith are inferior to facts.

I realize you could run me around in circles ceaselessly using your belief and faith as though they were facts.

Reality consists of facts not belief or faith or perceptions causing differing opinions.

you didn't answer my question..
and on a side note, how old are you?

secondly, what is faith and belief based on?
when you have faith in your wife or believe a laptop brand is better than another, what do you base your belief or faith upon?

what do you base your belief or faith upon?

I don't use belief or faith whenever I can do better.

Science deals with facts, and the methodogy used determining a fact is unparalleled or without equal.

Religion is based on belief and faith and full of discrepancies and or disagreement.

I'm much older than you kid. I could be your grandpa. To get you in the ball park concerning my age I grew up in the sixties. Actually I'm pushing sixty, not quite.

Last edited:
discussing faith will open a whole new can of worms, which i won't open till i clean up the first one you opened.

you are avoiding my questions grandpa..

you know i can stop the interrogation if you admit that i was right, or just say you don't want to admit and i'll let it be, i explained everything (mostly) and you explained nothing, you just keep jumping from topic to topic..

i said reality is perception, you said no it's facts..

so to show you (if that's necessary) who's definition is better i ask you, what are facts based on?
can you do better on your second attempt to draw the line between reality and fiction?

and how'd you know i was a kid?

Facts indicate findings derived through a process of evaluation, including review of testimony, direct observation, or otherwise; as distinguishable from matters of inference or speculation.

scientific fact - an observation that has been confirmed repeatedly and is accepted as true

Biologists consider the existence of biological evolution to be a fact. It can be demonstrated today and the historical evidence for its occurrence in the past is overwhelming.

Evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome.

In science "fact" can only mean "confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional consent." I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow (violating the law of gravity), but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms.

and how'd you know i was a kid?..............Lets just say it was a lucky guess without me getting into the knowledge part experience provides.

Now prove perception or perspective is a more valid way to describe reality instead of facts. Provide factual evidence......get it?

Last edited:
scifes,
I could tell you to take time to smell the roses but you wouldn't have a good handle as to my meaning until you were about my age.

Back