Why does the government hide UFO's?

Not all evidence ; Cydonia face . and pyramids in close proximity to each other.

Besides the atmospheric chemistry of Xenon 219 .
Yes beside all that there is no evidence.
I hope you enjoyed the book River and got your moneys worth.
Alex

Absolutely , I'm way ahead of everybody else who has not read John's book . Way ahead , on the knowledge of Mars .
Not knowledge.
The guy is a loon, and you're gullibly anti-science.

Oh there's more .

Absolutely , I'm way ahead of everybody else who has not read John's book . Way ahead , on the knowledge of Mars .
That's great to hear River.
I hope NASA have a copy.
Maybe you could offer your services to NASA and help them out.
Does John still live with his parents I know so little about him but the fact you recommend his work has provoced my interest.
I have often wondered if Mars was a world like ours, with folk intelligent enough to blow the place to pieces and now proof exists.
I wonder if there will be a movie.
Alex

Of course you have to , the book is where the details lay.
Öne of the first books I ever read was "The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf"
:D
Your book is a fairy tale at best, and your author is a crank as I have shown you, but which you are not capable of accepting, for obvious known reasons to most members of this forum.
Not all evidence ; Cydonia face . and pyramids in close proximity to each other.

Besides the atmospheric chemistry of Xenon 219 .
:D The "Face on Mars" is simply a pile of jumbles rocks as you have also been shown conclusively.
Xenon 219 has also been explained in a NASA link which I also gave you.
Oh there's more .

:D Sure you are! :D:p;)
And you have no peers, and are a professional investigator, and are open minded, and think outside the box, unlike us poor souls ;)

My only worry is River what if John is just writing stuff he made up just to make money. Some folk will do that and I wonder would John do something like that.
Alex

I hope NASA have a copy.
Does John still live with his parents I know so little about him but the fact you recommend his work has provoced my interest.
I have often wondered if Mars was a world like ours, with folk intelligent enough to blow the place to pieces and now proof exists.
Alex
Bingo! Spot on Alex!I mean a Nuclear war on Mars! how exciting! :D

I hope NASA have a copy.
Alex

John worked in the cold war . working on Fusion and plasma electron beam scattering .

John has a Ph.D in plasma physics .

Any way John was married and is a christain.

He is probably about 75 to 80yrs old by now .

A movie , lets hope so .

Follow the money.
There would be more money in writing a book on thermo nuclear war on Mars than a book on legitimate science... There are more gullible folk who would buy such a book than rational folk I suspect.
Alex
That's certainly true, yet funny, in one respect: The money aspect and writing a book, is something that many of our cranks accuse mainstream scientists of.
Ironic? Hypocritical? actually both! :rolleyes:

Bingo! Spot on Alex!I mean a Nuclear war on Mars! how exciting! :D
Folk love to believe wild stuff.
Once at the pub I pointed out Jupiter to "the group" and out of naughtiness said it was planet x which had just entered our solar system...guess what they bought it without question... And yet if I had have given a astronomy speech about Jupiter its moons etc I doubt if anyone would have looked up.
Humans like intrigue and are more likely to believe aliens live next door rather than agree we went to the Moon.
Alex

Xelasnave.1947 said:
Follow the money.
There would be more money in writing a book on thermo nuclear war on Mars than a book on legitimate science... There are more gullible folk who would buy such a book than rational folk I suspect.
Alex

That's certainly true, yet funny, in one respect: The money aspect and writing a book, is something that many of our cranks accuse mainstream scientists of.
Ironic? Hypocritical? actually both! :rolleyes:

For people that have not read the book , and draw therefore assumptions about the book you sure look stupid to me .

You have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT . NONE AT ALL .

John worked in the cold war .
So did I - and a lot of other people - i.e. EVERYONE who had a job between 1947 and 1991.

WTF does being a "christain" have to do with it? (Apart from it being more evidence that he's deluded).

He is probably about 75 to 80yrs old by now .
Not even close - he's 63.

Last edited:
Well there are two mistakes right there.
I don't believe Christians, the ones I have met at least and they have turned me off to any of their claims in general.

You know after they lie to themselves why would they think twice about lieing to anyone else.

His wife probably pointed out you can make more money on a scam than the truth and God is on your side so go for it.

I can see a movie in it however. You can jaz up the facts, Mars is there, and build on that... I see it and hear it..the opening scarey music...the face... A caption...In a time long long ago...maybe we could work on it together River you write it and I will manage the money, invest all of it for us for later in life.

Where did the folk on Mars come from originally... Probably Earth to get away from the giant lizards... Yes that's it ..just think of all the fossils and absence of humans in that era.

Alex

The bullies in the school yard gang up on one who reads
Wrong again.
Those who read science "gang up" up on the one selectively reads (and, for the post part, doesn't actually take much notice of anything past the "Gosh wow! factor") crank books and ignores the science books.

The lot of you are ignorant plane and simple .
Only "ignorant" of the claims of loons, frauds and cranks (and even that doesn't apply to everyone who's "ganging up" on you).

Back