Why does God create sub standard souls?

Greatest I am

Valued Senior Member

In the beginning, God judged his creations good. Gen 1; 31

Scripture says that God is perfect and that his works are as well. Matt 5; 48, Deu 32; 4
Many do not think that things are particularly good or perfect yet scripture says they must be. Matt 7; 18

You will likely agree with those who say that there is more evil than good in the world. I tend to disagree but few see things as I do.
Many think that things are bad but that they are going exactly the way God wants and if you are in this camp, I thank you for your opinion and discard it as quite illogical.

In fact, if you look at the system God created from afar, you would have to say, if theist opinion is true, that God has screwed up fairly badly because more of the souls he is reported to love, go to hell rather than heaven. You might also wonder why God could not control heaven when only the angels were there and why he also lost control of the earth and had to use genocide on man in Noah’s day. God, after all, is supposed to be master of all, yet things do not go his way.

This observation of our system being corrupted, that you likely see, contradicts scripture and God’s judgment of good, which is upgraded to perfect. Deu 32; 4

The logic trail of the scriptures quoted says that the initial perfection or good that God created will maintain itself in that condition and pass it up over time. It cannot backslide.

It happens that some have asked themselves this before. A group of Jews whose culture was instrumental in shaping Christian belief. Scripture is based on their theories of God. I do not know if you would give them regard for a higher insight because of that but I give you this link to help jog the mind. I would not call it entertaining so much as enlightening. In fact, if you are not disturbed by it you will not likely be able to contribute a sound answer to this post. Unfortunately, I do not have the complete series but I do have the pertinent part. They found that God was guilty of abandoning them.
It appears that God has also abandoned the rest of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

For those who think that God should not be judged, I offer this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

Adults can and should judge God’s performance.

As bad as things were for the Jews in the holocaust, I would remind you that about 16,000 of us starve to death daily while God, as in WWII, does nothing. This about equals in one year the number of Jews that were exterminated. We have been losing that many for some years now.

----------------------------------------------

Who is correct?

God, who judged all things good or perfect.

Or.

Most theists, who think that things are not good or perfect and that they will not get better till end time.

As a bonus question, why can God not produce one obviously good man without pestering a virgin and why does he keep producing sub standard souls or does he make them as perfect as scripture says?

Regards
DL

Scripture says that God is perfect and that his works are as well. Matt 5; 48, Deu 32; 4
Many do not think that things are particularly good or perfect yet scripture says they must be. Matt 7; 18

You will likely agree with those who say that there is more evil than good in the world. I tend to disagree but few see things as I do.
Many think that things are bad but that they are going exactly the way God wants and if you are in this camp, I thank you for your opinion and discard it as quite illogical.

In fact, if you look at the system God created from afar, you would have to say, if theist opinion is true, that God has screwed up fairly badly because more of the souls he is reported to love, go to hell rather than heaven. You might also wonder why God could not control heaven when only the angels were there and why he also lost control of the earth and had to use genocide on man in Noah’s day. God, after all, is supposed to be master of all, yet things do not go his way.

This observation of our system being corrupted, that you likely see, contradicts scripture and God’s judgment of good, which is upgraded to perfect. Deu 32; 4

The logic trail of the scriptures quoted says that the initial perfection or good that God created will maintain itself in that condition and pass it up over time. It cannot backslide.

It happens that some have asked themselves this before. A group of Jews whose culture was instrumental in shaping Christian belief. Scripture is based on their theories of God. I do not know if you would give them regard for a higher insight because of that but I give you this link to help jog the mind. I would not call it entertaining so much as enlightening. In fact, if you are not disturbed by it you will not likely be able to contribute a sound answer to this post. Unfortunately, I do not have the complete series but I do have the pertinent part. They found that God was guilty of abandoning them.

As bad as things were for the Jews in the holocaust, I would remind you that about 16,000 of us starve to death daily while God, as in WWII, does nothing. This about equals in one year the number of Jews that were exterminated. We have been losing that many for some years now.

Who is correct?

Or.

Most theists, who think that things are not good or perfect and that they will not get better till end time.

As a bonus question, why can God not produce one obviously good man without pestering a virgin and why does he keep producing sub standard souls or does he make them as perfect as scripture says?

Regards
DL

My escape. I think you like it long while I KIS and direct.

Regards
DL

this is your KIS?
:eek:

Who is correct?

Or.

Regards
DL

Maybe we are not done evolving yet and creation isn't complete? Maybe at the end we'll be like God's ourselves..

I'm not really a good person to ask maybe but thats something you might think about.

Maybe at the end we'll be like God's ourselves..

some people look at it this way. every person an entity that has their own inner world/reality as well as characteristics/motivations and values. kind of a microcosm.

Wow- what an open door.

According to Islam, we are all born naturally with a perfect knowledge of God- that man corrupts religion with his finite words.

We all have a road to follow through life and we all undertake it singlehandedly.

We corrupt ourselves by subsiding with "the easy way"- we cut corners, stop caring, stop doing and ideals die off.

The notion of religion- which explains things like the OP- serves to make it all make sense, in terms you can understand.

We corrupt ourselves.

What if the scriptures are just overly optimistic? Maybe God isn't finished creating man. Maybe S/He keeps experimenting - no matter how many failures S/He has to discard; no matter how many millions and generations die off; no matter how those generations strive and suffer and struggle - keeps combining and recombining the raw material, until S/He achieves the One Perfect Soul to be Hir Mate.

Maybe we are not done evolving yet and creation isn't complete? Maybe at the end we'll be like God's ourselves..

I'm not really a good person to ask maybe but thats something you might think about.

I see and call us all as evolving perdection and we are all already Gods WIPs.

Regards
DL

Wow- what an open door.

According to Islam, we are all born naturally with a perfect knowledge of God- that man corrupts religion with his finite words.

We all have a road to follow through life and we all undertake it singlehandedly.

We corrupt ourselves by subsiding with "the easy way"- we cut corners, stop caring, stop doing and ideals die off.

The notion of religion- which explains things like the OP- serves to make it all make sense, in terms you can understand.

We corrupt ourselves.

I see it more as us purifying ourselves. Steel must be annealed by fire before it becomes strong.

Regards
DL

What if the scriptures are just overly optimistic? Maybe God isn't finished creating man. Maybe S/He keeps experimenting - no matter how many failures S/He has to discard; no matter how many millions and generations die off; no matter how those generations strive and suffer and struggle - keeps combining and recombining the raw material, until S/He achieves the One Perfect Soul to be Hir Mate.

If there is a Hir then it is alien to us and for man to follow some alien is foolish.

The God of ants is an ant.
The God of lions is a lion.
The God of man should be a man.
Our first God was a man and our last will be as well.

http://imgur.com/3C7G1

Regards
DL

I'll just answer the main question.

If you believe in an omnipotent being, and you realize that nothing in this world is perfect, then it follows that this being created us imperfectly. If you believe in ultimate good, then there's ultimately a "good" reason for creating us imperfectly.

On the other hand, the ultimate goal of all religions and philosophies is thought and behavior control.

If you believe in ultimate good, then there's ultimately a "good" reason for creating us imperfectly.

good can be as with anything without it being the reason for creating imperfectly.

God doesn't have to create everything perfect. He doesn't always love what is perfect. You and me aren't perfect and if we were it just wouldn't be you and me!

All was good, and still is, we have the potential for good but since we aren't perfect we also have potential for bad. It's up to us.

If there is a Hir then it is alien to us and for man to follow some alien is foolish.

The God of ants is an ant.
The God of lions is a lion.
The God of man should be a man.
Our first God was a man and our last will be as well.

http://imgur.com/3C7G1

Regards
DL

Ants and lions are far too sensible to have gods. Man is the only creature on this planet that has conceived of a god, which man has put in charge not only of man but also of ants and lions, so that man can feel superior to, and have an excuse to exploit, ants and lions and everything else. Man doesn't follow a god; man follows man. Unfortunately for the children, the ants and the lions, woman also follows man.

Ants and lions are far too sensible to have gods.
they also give the big thumbs up for rape, incest, infanticide and slavery.

Man is the only creature on this planet that has conceived of a god, which man has put in charge not only of man but also of ants and lions, so that man can feel superior to, and have an excuse to exploit, ants and lions and everything else.
Actually man is exclusive due to having recourse to philosophy, which in turn dictates so much of everything else

Man doesn't follow a god; man follows man.
Or more specifically

BG 3.21 Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.

Unfortunately for the children, the ants and the lions, woman also follows man.
Actually its more the case that the contemporary natural leaders of our society don't recognize their obligation to their dependents

I'll just answer the main question.

If you believe in an omnipotent being, and you realize that nothing in this world is perfect, then it follows that this being created us imperfectly. If you believe in ultimate good, then there's ultimately a "good" reason for creating us imperfectly.

On the other hand, the ultimate goal of all religions and philosophies is thought and behavior control.

Exactly.

regards
DL

God doesn't have to create everything perfect. He doesn't always love what is perfect. You and me aren't perfect and if we were it just wouldn't be you and me!

All was good, and still is, we have the potential for good but since we aren't perfect we also have potential for bad. It's up to us.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Yes but if you follow the logic trail and never ending line of good or perfect, it cannot ever backslide so you have to fit your evil and sins within that initial perfection or good and always end up perfect or good.

Backsliding with God is not allowed.

Now apply that to Adam and Eve and you will see a new truth.

Tell me what you see.

Regards
DL

Maybe at the end we'll be like God's ourselves..

Which is to say that eventually we too shall create worlds that involve predation, cancer, cysitinoses, syrenomelia, progeria and countless other diseases that cause innocent young children, (and adults), lifelong suffering.

Why would you want to achieve such a status? If I became a 'god', I'd go about undoing everything the current god did. Seriously, an individual having his sibling growing out of his head..

Last edited:
so you have to fit your evil and sins within that initial perfection or good

it is. that's why there is so much bad and will always be, unless it's dna is literally conceptually changed by science.

even if, hypothetically, we "evolve" (that word is misused) it doesn't mean whatever traits we dislike or are dark will magically disappear. it's carried in dna since it's in root nature.

we are forced to play this game. we must constantly battle or defend ourselves as we're never safe.

that's not a very nice god or system, any way you cut it.

god says we are perfect..
man says we are screwed up..

who are you going to believe?

Back