Why do you Come here?

Do you come here for comedy relief?

• :D It can't be for anything else???

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • :) Usually

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • :p Sometimes

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • :o Interesting stuff happens here, but not usually funny in fact.

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • [IMG]http://www.guru3d.com/forum/images/smilies/nono.gif[/IMG] This is quality stuff, "Free Thought"

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • [IMG]http://www.guru3d.com/forum/images/smilies/finger.gif[/IMG] Of course not you sick butt monkey!

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
thanks.
perhaps you would like to elaborate? what is it about your existence has you in doubt as to its mode?

to distinguish yourself from the crackpots, it might be wise to present a logical progression to your statements. claiming a lack of theories, then presenting one directly after the claim leaves me a bit puzzled

Obviously I exist. After all I am selfaware, I can think about things, I can do things. Shortly I exist. I can not say in what way I exist. It may well be that I am just a character in the dreams and thoughts of a higher being. Perhaps I am just a fiction of your mind. But no matter what I am, I do exist, perhaps I am just imagining your existence? Anyway, I think my existence has been proven. If you want a more elaborate answer, I will gladly open a thread in philosophy, just say so.

It may well be that I am just a character in the dreams and thoughts of a higher being.

i have a feeling that elaborating on this is best done in this particular forum dont you think?
are you postulating the existence of et? perhaps a god?

Ok, here it will be then, should I start right away?
Just wait a few moments, I will create a thread, no need to hijack this one.

But where? Parapsychology or rather Pseudoscience?

Dreamwalker said:
Truth to tell, I think Pseudosience and the other things located here have as much justification than the Religion themes. All of them talk about things that do not exist and cannot be proven (I am not saying that all of it is false).

first, i would like you to reconcile the above to your current desire to engage in what appears to be a rather dubious subject

What is dubious? I have proven that I exist, you can not deny it. Alas you can not prove that there is a god or some aliens flying around in their spaceships and so on. (If you can, well, go ahead)

Last edited:
I don't think this would be Sticky material I'm afraid WellCookedFetus, since it's not attempting to cover a pseudoscience topic.

man this thread must be some sort of record...
its been going for about a year and has only generated 3 pages. kudos to you i say.

I think it very important to the psudeoscience forum to track why people come here. Thats why I think it should be a sticky.

Back