Why do ghosts wear human clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right..Because in with the police photos of the crime scene there just happened to be a photo of a male teen screaming his head off that got double exposed on another. No..I'm not buying that for one minute.
Of course not. You have made it clear your first stop on the explanation train is ghosts. And nothing will dissuade you from this (indeed, nothing can dissuade you from this, since it's impossible to prove a negative).

If I were to claim it is an apparition of Jesus, would you agree with that explanation? How would you go about demonstrating to me that it is probably not?

How does it operate? Where are these people? Why can the camera see them but the people cannot? What physics explains it?

How do you know it's not magic? Or God?

Who knows? Who cares? We don't need to know how something happens to know that it happens. If we did we'd never acknowledge any new phenomena.

Of course not. You have made it clear your first stop on the explanation train is ghosts. And nothing will dissuade you from this (indeed, nothing can dissuade you from this, since it's impossible to prove a negative).

The paranormal is a good explanation because we know it happens and that photos can detect ghosts. We have a long history of this happening. Research this field and learn something. It will really help you understand it better.

Who knows? Who cares? We don't need to know how something happens to know that it happens. If we did we'd never acknowledge any new phenomena.
OK. It's phenomena. like, say, a photographic double-exposure. That's a phenomenon too.

The paranormal is a good explanation because we know it happens and that photos can detect ghosts.
No. Again, a tautology.

"We know that cameras can detect ghosts."
"How do you know that?"
"Because cameras can detect ghosts."

This has been shown to be fallacious reasoning time and time again.

"We know God created the universe."
"How do you know this?"
"Because God created everything."

"We know that cameras can detect ghosts."
"How do you know that?"
"Because cameras can detect ghosts."

LOL! No...it's common sense. We know that cameras can detect ghosts because cameras do in fact detect ghosts. I've posted tons of ghost photos here. Go back and review them if you have any doubts.

(indeed, nothing can dissuade you from this, since it's impossible to prove a negative).

Then don't claim you can know a negative--that ghosts don't exist. You couldn't possibly know something like that.

LOL! No...it's common sense. We know that cameras can detect ghosts because cameras do in fact detect ghosts. I've posted tons of ghost photos here. Go back and review them if you have any doubts.
Again. A tautology. You claim they're ghosts. Other people claim it too. That does not make it ghosts.

Photos and videos do not explain how things operate. They do not lend evidence to whatever mode it is by which ghosts supposedly operate.
One could just as easily make up an explanation that they're all Jesus, back in various forms for the second coming, and there's nothing that would separate your explanation from that one.

Then don't claim you can know a negative--that ghosts don't exist. You couldn't possibly know something like that.
Correct. I do not claim it.
I also do not claim that God or cosmic pink unicorns do not exist.

Here is an example where you attempt to put words in my mouth: '..claim you can know a negative', that I did not say.

When I called you out on putting words in my mouth, you called me a liar.
You are using the term liar incorrectly.

Again. A tautology. You claim they're ghosts. Other people claim it too. That does not make it ghosts.

You claim it is double exposure. That does not make it double exposure.

Photos and videos do not explain how things operate. They do not lend evidence to whatever mode it is by which ghosts supposedly operate.

They do show the existence of a phenomenon. They are good evidence for something that has physical effects existing.

Correct. I do not claim it.
I also do not claim that God or cosmic pink unicorns do not exist.

Here is an example where you attempt to put words in my mouth: '..claim you can know a negative', that I did not say.

When I called you out on putting words in my mouth, you called me a liar.
You are using the term liar incorrectly.

Then what are you running around frantically here arguing about? You couldn't even properly report a post of mine. You really should relax. It would make you appear alot less desperate.

Then what are you running around frantically here arguing about? You couldn't even properly report a post of mine. You really should relax. It would make you appear alot less desperate.
And you should stop trying to derail your own thread if you want to appear like you have a case to make.

No. Photographs and videos are very well-known for being over-interpreted. That is pareidolia. [insert pic of Face in Cydonia here]

Photographs and videos are much better known as recordings of things that actually exist. Take a course in photography. You might learn something.

Photographs and videos are much better known as recordings of things that actually exist.

Take a course in photography. You might learn something.
I have quite a few decades in the industry. But it doesn't take very much to know that photos are mute. It is the observer that reads patterns and meaning into them.
[insert pic of Face in Cydonia here]

Unless you're going to insist that there really is a face on Mars 'because a photograph recorded it'.

Tell me. I posted a couple of photos of clouds that "recorded" faces in them. I'd like to hear your assessment of the faces in them. Are they not ghosts? Why not?

Unless you're going to insist that there really is a face on Mars 'because a photograph recorded it'.

There's a rock or hill on Mars that has a few features of half a human face. I'm seeing exactly what is there. Nothing is being made up.

There's a rock or hill on Mars that has a few features of half a human face. I'm seeing exactly what is there. Nothing is being made up.
Cool.

And here?
screaming-ghost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back