Why are planets fairly round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More arrant nonsense.

It plays a part. The best case for Aether is the snowflake. Snowflakes match my Aether model perfectly. I can form all of the snowflakes at their correct temperatures right down to the Bose-Einstein condensate just by adding my model of the Aether to a computer simulation.

cause may be unknown but for now the more mass/density the mor gravity? thast a stab in the dark.. but as for a pushing force how? the earth is spinning if it was a pushing force why when we jump dont we keep going? if it was a pushing force what is holding us to the ground? again this is no ware near my area of expertice but i dont see how gravity could be a pushing force its a pulling force due to the mass and density.. again that was a shot in the dark..

It wouldn't be the Earth pushing us, It would be the Earth stopping us from travelling down further from the pressure around us. The bigger the mass, the more compressed the pressure wave becomes. The moon would then pass overhead and relieve yet more of the pressure. There would then be a wave between us, and the Moon, similar to the tides between two continents. The wave between two continents pushes sand onto the beaches. The waves around us pushes matter onto our planet.

It plays a part. The best case for Aether is the snowflake. Snowflakes match my Aether model perfectly. I can form all of the snowflakes at their correct temperatures right down to the Bose-Einstein condensate just by adding my model of the Aether to a computer simulation.

Are you claiming that gravity forms the shape of the snowflake?

The wave between two continents pushes sand onto the beaches. The waves around us pushes matter onto our planet.

This is completely ludicrous. The net movement of sand is not towards the continent. I suggest you look up the issues of erosion and deposition, with attention to longshore drift.

Are you claiming that gravity forms the shape of the snowflake?

I'm claiming that Aether bubbles create Snowflakes when as a Gas they fill the bubbles which are like little sandcastles, they then expand from the build up of gravitational forces around each gaseous cloud created by the Aether.

I'm claiming that Aether bubbles create Snowflakes when as a Gas they fill the bubbles which are like little sandcastles, they then expand from the build up of gravitational forces around each gaseous cloud created by the Aether.

Gravity does not affect the shape of snowflakes. The structure and shape of snowflakes is controlled by EM, not gravity.

The code?
No you didn't.

This is the code that I was working on to amend the Aether to Gravity. Sorry that my maths isn't very good.....

Code:
`G as float
m# = 1.0
kg# = 10.0
s# = 1.0
p#=1.0
M1# = 1.0
M2# = 1.0
R#=5.0
G# = 6.67428
PM1# = 10
`G = 6.67300 * ƒ((1/10^11)(m^3)(1/kg^1)(1/s^2))

`(1/P^3)+m^3
remstart
F = GMm/R2

where

F is the force of attraction between two objects in newtons (N)
G is the universal gravitational constant
M and m are the masses of the two objects in kilograms (kg)
R is the distance in meters (m) between the objects, as measured from their centers of mass
Universal gravitational constant

The universal gravitational constant, G, has been determined experimentally to be:

G = 6.67*10-11 N-m2/kg2

Note: The number 10-11 is 1/1011 or 0.000000000001 with 11 zeros after the decimal point.

A newton can also be stated in terms of kg-m/s2, so you may also see G defined as: G = 6.67*10-11 m3/kg-s2. Since the unit of force is in newtons (N), the units for G used in the Universal Gravitation Equation should be N-m2/kg2.

Check on units

It is important to make sure you are using the correct units for each item in your equation. Check by adding units to the gravitation equation and then seeing that the result is correct:

F N = (G N-m2/kg2)*(M kg)*(m kg)/(R m)2

Just considering the units:

N = (N-m2/kg2)*(kg)*(kg)/(m)2

N = (N)*(m2)*(kg)*(kg)/(m2)*(kg2)

N = N

Thus, the units used are correct.

remend
G# = return_gravity(m#,kg#,s#)
do
Input "enter Aether size>"; PM2#
`G# = 6.67300 * (1.0/ (10.0^11.0)) * (6.67300 * (m#^3.0)) * (6.67300 * (1.0/kg#)) * (6.67300 * (1.0/s#^2.0))
P# = (M1-PM1#)-(M2-PM2#)
F# = G# * M1#*M2# / ((R# * R#)/P#)
`F# = G# + m#
print f#
loop

:roflmao:
So your aether is nothing more than some spurious/ specious tweak of genuine gravity figures?
FFS you're worse than laughable you're ludicrous.

You've done nothing with that code that's any more significant than mental masturbation.
It has no actual validity with regard to anything.

:roflmao:
So your aether is nothing more than some spurious/ specious tweak of genuine gravity figures?
FFS you're worse than laughable you're ludicrous.

You've done nothing with that code that's any more significant than mental masturbation.
It has no actual validity with regard to anything.

Well it corrects gravity from radial to compressed bubbles, that's all it does, and because the more you compress a bubble the more hexagonal it gets it creates snowflakes. Not just any old hexagon Snowflake, but the snowflakes in actual charts of real snowflakes.

"Corrects" is NOT the term.
Distorts is probably closer.

Well nature is fairly Hexagonal, and when you get down to Atoms look at their alignment.. hexagonal. I have created a fractal gravity model that creates nature, and at larger sizes becomes more spherical, and creates planets. Then bigger still creates Galaxies, and bigger still creates Universe. But the maths is a bit dodgy in that code, and I need somebody to fix it.

Well nature is fairly Hexagonal
Crap.

and when you get down to Atoms look at their alignment.. hexagonal.
More crap. Some atomic arrangements are hexagonal. Not all.

I have created a fractal gravity model that creates nature, and at larger sizes becomes more spherical, and creates planets. Then bigger still creates Galaxies, and bigger still creates Universe.
Okay, show us the model.
Put your money where your mouth is.

Crap.

More crap. Some atomic arrangements are hexagonal. Not all.

Okay, show us the model.
Put your money where your mouth is.

I don't need to it's basic understanding, you could look at some bubble maths, you could look how bubbles become hexagonal. I just have to add the forces inside each bubble.

Bubbles don't become hexagonal.
A hexagon is a 2D shape.

Basic understanding?
So you've actually got nothing you can show?
It's all guess work?

Bubbles don't become hexagonal.
A hexagon is a 2D shape.

Basic understanding?
So you've actually got nothing you can show?
It's all guess work?

I know, I had that problem at first. But it's like all of the bubbles have compressed on top of each other, so have become a plasma hexagon a bit like this.... (which works at all angles)....

MultiGon.jpg

Funnily enough there is a rare snowflake that has a similar appearance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back