Why are planets fairly round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what?

You mean to the naked eye?
Why should they be visible to the naked eye?

Because you are using them in formulas as a pulling force, and they could be a pushing force, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The Aether is a pushing force, Gravity, and magnetism are unknown forces, they could come from anywhere.

Because you are using them in formulas as a pulling force
Because the equations follow observation.

and they could be a pushing force, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference
Really?
Explain how.

The Aether is a pushing force, Gravity, and magnetism are unknown forces, they could come from anywhere.
The aether doesn't exist.
And you STILL haven't explained why gravity (or magnetism) should be visible to the naked eye.

Really?
Explain how.

And you STILL haven't explained why gravity (or magnetism) should be visible to the naked eye.

They are not visible to observation.

Really?
Explain how.
Gravity can be a push from all around the planet by vibrating Aether pressure. Magnetism can be a push from a vortex Aether created by the electron spinning.

No, you said they were visible to the naked eye in your first post. I said that they weren't. I asked for a visible pulling force in nature, you replied that Gravity, and Magnetism are visible forces.

They are not visible to observation.
Wrong again.

Gravity can be a push from all around the planet by vibrating Aether pressure. Magnetism can be a push from a vortex Aether created by the electron spinning.
But it isn't.

No, you said they were visible to the naked eye in your first post.
Really?
You do have reading problems.

I said that they weren't. I asked for a visible pulling force in nature, you replied that Gravity, and Magnetism are visible forces.
And radar is visible - depends on what you mean by "visible".
You didn't specify "to the naked eye".

Once again: why should they be visible to the naked eye?

Once again: why should they be visible to the naked eye?

Because nature is usually a fractal of itself. If there are no visible nature pulling forces then why should there be an invisible one? But there are lots of visible pressure waves. The sea is a visible pressure wave. It doesn't pull submarines apart, it pushes them inwards. Why shouldn't the Aether push planets together in the same way? Why shouldn't the Aether push iron onto magnets? Space is currently being examined as possible bubbles, there are a few scientific models of these bubbles. There are actual pictures of bubbles forming in space. It is not a giant leap to expect pressure waves inside bubbles. It is a small step.

Because nature is usually a fractal of itself.
Which has nothing to do visibility to the naked eye.

If there are no visible nature pulling forces then why should there be an invisible one?
What?
Are you serious?

The sea is a visible pressure wave.
No it isn't.

Why shouldn't the Aether push planets together in the same way? Why shouldn't the Aether push iron onto magnets?
Because there isn't any aether.

Which has nothing to do visibility to the naked eye.

What?
Are you serious?

No it isn't.

Because there isn't any aether.

Now you are just using "No it isn't." for everything. That means that you are wasting my time. How can you honestly look at the sea, and not see the pressure from beneath it? Why do you think that fish are flat? Pressure on their sides is greater than their height. The Aether however is spherical pressure, so that would create spherical objects.

Now you are just using "No it isn't." for everything. That means that you are wasting my time.
Nope I'm pointing out that you're spouting nonsense with no support.
The only person who's really wasting anyone's time here is you.

How can you honestly look at the sea, and not see the pressure from beneath it? Why do you think that fish are flat? Pressure on their sides is greater than their height.
Hmm, sharks are flat?
What about the so-called "flat fish" that are horizontally flat?
Why aren't octopi flat?

The Aether however is spherical pressure, so that would create spherical objects.
Out of respect to your complaint about me saying "No it isn't" all the time I won't on this occasion.
You're talking balls.

Nope I'm pointing out that you're spouting nonsense with no support.
The only person who's really wasting anyone's time here is you.

Hmm, sharks are flat?
What about the so-called "flat fish" that are horizontally flat?
Why aren't octopi flat?

Out of respect to your complaint about me saying "No it isn't" all the time I won't on this occasion.
You're talking balls.

Flat fish grow under sand, that alters the way that they grow. Sharks are born from a stomach which has a different pressure. Octopi have water inside that equals the pressure outwards.

You've got it back to front: the "formula" is a mathematical explanation of gravity.

:confused:

No it isn't.

Er, gravity.
Magnetism...

Magnetism, according to Quantum Physics, is mediated by virtual photons. In a case where the magnets attract, the photons travel round to the backside of the mutually attracting thing and push it.

When they get around to writing up quantum gravity, the gravitons will have to do the same drill.

Er, and, of course, electrostatic attraction works just like manetism attraction.

I have to say this is one of the dopiest threads I've seen in a while.

Flat fish grow under sand
the photons travel round to the backside of the mutually attracting thing and push it.
Sharks are born from a stomach
Pressure on their sides is greater than their height.
But I much prefer the equal pressure model, because it is a known force in the sea, whereas I don't really know of a visible pulling force in nature, and I do like nature to be a fractal of itself.

These are marvelously inane statements. There are so many more to choose from. Thanks for the humor.

Maybe a silly question, but planets are pretty much round, yet gravity is often depicted as a spiral, and Galaxies are mostly spiral. Also Saturn shows some sort of spiral build up in its rings. But by imagining this spiral build up I do not end up with a spherical shape. I end up with a saucer shape in my mind. What accounts for gravity building upwards from the spiral?

Of course, I would put it down to a pressure wave created by the Aether, but I want to know what the current theory is on that.

Well first off the spiral galaxy and spiral of saturn are two different things.

unlike galaxies, saturn does not in fact have a super massive black hole.

Also, I was thinking about the rings of saturn, could it be possible that the rocks in the rings have a lot of iron and so after billions of years the magnetic field of saturn managed to align them into a ring formation? Think about it, the rings look to be almost equidistant from the poles.

Well first off the spiral galaxy and spiral of saturn are two different things.

unlike galaxies, saturn does not in fact have a super massive black hole.

Also, I was thinking about the rings of saturn, could it be possible that the rocks in the rings have a lot of iron and so after billions of years the magnetic field of saturn managed to align them into a ring formation? Think about it, the rings look to be almost equidistant from the poles.

[note: personal thought on this, read or dismiss]
I wouldn't suggest it's so much a black hole at the centre of a galaxy. You just have to look at the relative nature of water going down a plug hole to get an idea of what's going on. Yes, Space doesn't have gravitation attraction, but the bodies of mass do which generate the overall effect at the centre which can be seen similar to Lagrangian effect.

Why is it a spiral? The simplest reason here is that one catalysed atomic state would spin, any bodies then responding to that atoms mass through attraction would then situate with the spin... and slowly but surely the more atoms that are collected the larger the overall spinning body becomes.

(This point comes from a rather interesting topic of the problems of super-accelerating atoms, as the electrons through their spin would cause a planned straight trajectory to become irregular... as well as other minor factors like an atom would fall to bits etc but hey, that discussion was over 10 years ago)

As for why are planets round?
Firstly when planets were formed they were in fact gases which condensed because of their mass. This means that they would of been subjected to liquid dynamics. Now the reason I mention this is there is somewhere online or out there, some footage of some NASA astronauts hanging out one time up in space and they are playing with water in front of a camera. The water to begin with is a unified body that is spherical to begin with with movement being seen from the elasticity of the water body "rippling", the astronaut then swipes the body with his hand to make it into more than one spherical composite of smaller bodies. If those bodies are left close enough and they don't have any trajectories or external gravitation pulls, then the smaller bodies will reattach to the larger body to become whole again.

The suggestion here is that the liquid/gas state of the planetoid during it's youth would generate it's shape. Obviously not all planetoids or moons are generated this way, some are clustered lumps of debris that collect together and are held together by the freezing temperatures of distances from the nearest star. (i.e. the moon Phoebe's)

Last edited:
you cannot see gravity or magnatism you can however see the effects of it.. just beause you cant see it doesnt mean its not there

can you see light? "as in the photons that make up light" no but you can see the effects..

for the longest time it was thought that photons dont have mass but they do its just soo amazingly small its almost non exsistant

you cannot see gravity or magnatism you can however see the effects of it.. just beause you cant see it doesnt mean its not there

can you see light? "as in the photons that make up light" no but you can see the effects..

for the longest time it was thought that photons dont have mass but they do its just soo amazingly small its almost non exsistant

But you can't see the cause of the effects of it. Like was pointed out earlier, it is probably a pushing force, and not a pulling force. That is something that you can't see. It could be a vortex, a photon, a screw thread, a ripple. Same with the NASA crew playing with water.. that could just as easily be my Aether model as it could be Gravity. The difference is that I can explain my Aether model, and have evidence of it, but nobody can really show me a Gravity model that works from the Atom outwards. It is also very difficult to talk about an Atom sending out a message that swings behind an object, and pushes it inwards. The Aether is the most practical idea, and it is already happening in the sea. The sea is like the Aether upside down. It pushes you to the top of the water, and the Aether pushes you down to the ground. So why add imaginary forces when you already have a fully working visible version?

[note: personal thought on this, read or dismiss]
I wouldn't suggest it's so much a black hole at the centre of a galaxy. You just have to look at the relative nature of water going down a plug hole to get an idea of what's going on. Yes, Space doesn't have gravitation attraction, but the bodies of mass do which generate the overall effect at the centre which can be seen similar to Lagrangian effect.

Why is it a spiral? The simplest reason here is that one catalysed atomic state would spin, any bodies then responding to that atoms mass through attraction would then situate with the spin... and slowly but surely the more atoms that are collected the larger the overall spinning body becomes.

(This point comes from a rather interesting topic of the problems of super-accelerating atoms, as the electrons through their spin would cause a planned straight trajectory to become irregular... as well as other minor factors like an atom would fall to bits etc but hey, that discussion was over 10 years ago)

As for why are planets round?
Firstly when planets were formed they were in fact gases which condensed because of their mass. This means that they would of been subjected to liquid dynamics. Now the reason I mention this is there is somewhere online or out there, some footage of some NASA astronauts hanging out one time up in space and they are playing with water in front of a camera. The water to begin with is a unified body that is spherical to begin with with movement being seen from the elasticity of the water body "rippling", the astronaut then swipes the body with his hand to make it into more than one spherical composite of smaller bodies. If those bodies are left close enough and they don't have any trajectories or external gravitation pulls, then the smaller bodies will reattach to the larger body to become whole again.

The suggestion here is that the liquid/gas state of the planetoid during it's youth would generate it's shape. Obviously not all planetoids or moons are generated this way, some are clustered lumps of debris that collect together and are held together by the freezing temperatures of distances from the nearest star. (i.e. the moon Phoebe's)

This is interesting, but also works with the Aether. Is there a definite case for Atoms grabbing objects over Aether pushing things together?

But you can't see the cause of the effects of it. Like was pointed out earlier, it is probably a pushing force, and not a pulling force. That is something that you can't see. It could be a vortex, a photon, a screw thread, a ripple. Same with the NASA crew playing with water.. that could just as easily be my Aether model as it could be Gravity. The difference is that I can explain my Aether model, and have evidence of it, but nobody can really show me a Gravity model that works from the Atom outwards. It is also very difficult to talk about an Atom sending out a message that swings behind an object, and pushes it inwards. The Aether is the most practical idea, and it is already happening in the sea. The sea is like the Aether upside down. It pushes you to the top of the water, and the Aether pushes you down to the ground. So why add imaginary forces when you already have a fully working visible version?

cause may be unknown but for now the more mass/density the mor gravity? thast a stab in the dark.. but as for a pushing force how? the earth is spinning if it was a pushing force why when we jump dont we keep going? if it was a pushing force what is holding us to the ground? again this is no ware near my area of expertice but i dont see how gravity could be a pushing force its a pulling force due to the mass and density.. again that was a shot in the dark..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back