Who here likes me?

Thor

"Pfft, Rebel scum!"
Valued Senior Member
I was just wandering who likes me and who doesn't. Its something I'd like to know. Who to kill and who to praise in the future...Mwah ha ha ha................(cough)

I HATE YOU!!!!!:D

Just kidding, I dont know you and have never seen you here. But welcome! And hope to hear more from you.

Take care:)

Thor,

I see you got your title changed.

I think when your asking for
grinser043.gif
and someone just comes out and says
grinser036.gif
you'll know...

Yeah, you seem :cool:

And heh, I have more posts than you. And btw, who likes me? Anyone even noticed my posting, I'm not exactly as ...feisty as some of you are... ;) :p

Yeah, Firefly, and Thor,

I've read many of your posts, but you rarely post in areas of my interest so I don't feel strongly enough to respond. But your stuff seems largely OK.

Don't worry about it.

Cris

Strictly speaking......

......I prefer Carter. (Although the Doc did do a nice nude scene a couple of years ago.)

The Asgard look so.....well, slimey. But I do hear it's a dry slime.

Don't worry, Thor. Even though we don't want to know you personally, we still love you as a species.

Originally posted by Thor
I was just wandering who likes me and who doesn't. Its something I'd like to know. Who to kill and who to praise in the future...Mwah ha ha ha................(cough)
What would you like.
Gimme 20$ and I'll either adore you or hate you.
Gimee 2000$ and I'll even kiss or kill you.

Thanks for replying. I like all of you who posted here. I do have a few enemies though. God I'd like to put something somewhere around their back area.

Avatar, why don't I just give you $2 and you say OK :D

I've got a low post number as I changed my alias as I wiped my hard drive then installed Win2000.

Personally my verdict is "Indifferent".

Although I would like you alot, if I happen to be on holiday in Southampton and let me in the Cafe free :eek:

Mind you the chances are that are slim... actually slimmer than slim (Of being on Holiday in Southhampton.)

Ever thought about going to a "Security conference" for an evening out? (2600 Phrack meet)
This goes for anyone viewing, of course you'd have to take a train somewhere.... (cough London cough)

I think of everybody in these Forums as friendly, although sometimes disputes are raised, and communications are misread.

Joeman, you I have to hunt down and kill.

Hey Stryder, I would let you in for free but I don't think i have the power. I am classed as 'Pitiful Minion' (it says so on my work badge above my name)

Thor we haven't talked much but you seem pretty cool. I haven't gotten a feel for your personality~energy maaan. Gotta feel the lovin.:cool:

Back