Which SciForums member has the coolest profile (take THAT avatar thread!! aha!)?

in quebec canada its not KFC
it is PFK
dont ask me to translate so im asking you.
anyone translate PFK?

Time to shift to laughs around the world:

the chinese laugh-heeheeeheeee
the american laugh- ahuck, ahuckhuck
the britsh laugh-oi!
the australian laugh-chucklechucklechuckle
the scandinavianish laugh-har har har
the russo-latvian area laugh-heeharha

Originally posted by wet1

So tell us about it Pollux V???????????

No squirming on the hook, now. Give us the low down. I am sure that bbcboy will be interested also.

Never mind bbcboy!
He's with me. :D

well maybe hes not really gay,
i just found a computer where he was cookied,
and changed his location...

he must be more careful

I'm not exactly sure what is meant by profile. There is so much superfluos stuff on this board.

Superfluous? This is streamlined. See

<a href="http://www.christianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10785">Christianforums</a>

Armour of God. Blessings, Mood, flags all combined by someone with the aesthetic skill of a schizophrenic blindman. All they need is macaroni and glue on sparkles.

I can see Xev registering there just so she can spend the next six months abusing the hell out of them all.

Why? Because she is educated stupid! :p

Adam:

BAD ADAM! BAD ADAM!

Giving me *ideas*

Naw, trolling's not my style.

Would be funny, though. I wonder if I could pass as a fundie? I mean, I know the Bible fairly well....

I tried that once, just for a laugh. But I really couldn't continue saying all that fundamentalist stuff. It was like trying to type blind and without fingers. Very unnatural and strange.

I trolled a friend's message board as a fundie once. That was funny.

"GENESIS 167:74 SAYS THAT YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELL!!!!"

It is hard to continue the charade after a while.

I wonder if Xev and Sir Loone are really the same person, playing silly jokes... That would be weird. I wonder how, in that case, Xev manages to snog Sir Loone... :p

No Adam, I could never maintain the facade. Besides, Loone was here long before I was.

I wonder how, in that case, Xev manages to snog Sir Loone...

In the words of St.Thomas Aquinas:
"It thus proceeds from First Principles that masturbation is therefore sex with somone you really, really love and will never leave you."

You don't wanna put too much faith in the words of Aquinas, he was a wanker.

Back